WTF???....Biden: Trump words are 'sexual assault,’ Bill Clinton's past 'shouldn't matter'

Laughing My butt off...I remember when Biden spoke in favor of the candidate Obama...."He's clean and articulate." Wow! Like most blacks aren't????

You're lying about what Biden said.

Read it and weep:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Dumbest Joe Biden Quotes of All Time
NY Carb.... You have proven yourself to be a shill for Hill. IT's out there for all to see. You remind me of a license plate I once saw...it read, DIDNOT. So, whenever a conservative points out the ridiculous things that have been said, you just say...DID NOT! whether you know or not. Then you make up absurd reasons why you are wrong. You made my day! :)

Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!
Yeah, I saw that as well. There's a reason everyone thinks Biden is the biggest moron in politics.
I was hoping that the Hildebeast would become too I'll to continue, and the dimwits would call on Biden, he's even a slower target than the Beasty is!!!

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power”
Only sexist morons think Bill Clinton is the de facto presidential candidate. What makes you think that the kind of Byzantine principles you advocate will be compelling to freedom loving Americans?

Only morons pretend hillary had nothing to do with the destruction and slandering of the women bill raped.

Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!
Joe bidet is a loopy kunt...

Laughing My butt off...I remember when Biden spoke in favor of the candidate Obama...."He's clean and articulate." Wow! Like most blacks aren't????

Read it and weep:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Bwa,,Ha,Ha,Ha....I didnt even have to post it myself,you already covered it.
How is it that liberals always seem to miss anything detrimental to the party?

Read it and weep:

Bwa,,Ha,Ha,Ha....I didnt even have to post it myself,you already covered it.
How is it that liberals always seem to miss anything detrimental to the party?
I don't think it's in their DNA, it's just good ol' plain brainwashing.

struction and slandering of the women bill raped.
Slander is a crime. Please show us the conviction of Hillary. As for the “destruction,” the claim is so comically insane that it only shows you have a blinding, seething hatred of a woman, which makes you not the least bit concerned about making up vicious lies to try to discredit her.

Slander is a crime. Please show us the conviction of Hillary. As for the “destruction,” the claim is so comically insane that it only shows you have a blinding, seething hatred of a woman, which makes you not the least bit concerned about making up vicious lies to try to discredit her.

You're off to ignore land....

Amazing, the DemocRATS have robots posting that only spew lies and propaganda for those scum!
Hillary Clinton's Eight Email Lies, Exposed by James Comey | National ...
National Review › article › hillary-clinto...
Jul 8, 2016 - FBI Director Comey disproved 8 major lies Clinton has told multiple ... the FBI found at least 110 e-mails that were classified at the time Clinton sent

Last edited:
You're off to ignore land....
You want to be able to pretend innocent people are evil criminals, and then get mad when people point out how despicable that is.

Poor little baby, you shouldn't make false claims like some partisan hitman if you can't handle the reaction.

Jul 8, 2016 - FBI Director Comey disproved 8 major lies Clinton has told multiple ... the FBI found at least 110 e-mails that were classified at the time Clinton sent
Hillary’s email witch hunt investigation ended with the FBI finding nothing that any reasonable person (i.e., not you) would consider a possible crime that ought to be prosecuted, or that any self respecting prosecutor would take.

So the case is over.

You LITERALLY want the FBI to do something that is NOT its mission.

You want them to investigate an individual, and to fish for evidence of a crime.

The FBI has the task of investigating crimes, NOT individuals.

what everyone seems to be missing (or ignoring) is that Bill Clinton (and Anthony Weiner as mentioned in another thread) were doing their sexual misconduct WHILE IN public office. Trump on the other hand was and is a rich & powerful businessman in the private sector and currently running for office.

This is the biggest difference between them. It's not that Bill is running for office, nor is Hillary responsible for his behavior. She is responsible for her own toward Bills victims. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Hillary’s email witch hunt investigation ended with the FBI finding nothing that any reasonable person (i.e., not you) would consider a possible crime that ought to be prosecuted, or that any self respecting prosecutor would take.

So the case is over.

You LITERALLY want the FBI to do something that is NOT its mission.

You want them to investigate an individual, and to fish for evidence of a crime.

The FBI has the task of investigating crimes, NOT individuals.
What a fucking asshole vou are!

• FBI Agents See Director Comey As A ‘Dirty Cop,’ Says Former U.S. Attorney

Townhall.com ^ | October 16, 2016 | Matt Vespa
    FBI Director James Comey’s decision to not file charges against Hillary Clinton over her unauthorized and unsecure email server was controversial. It led to a backlash against him by conservatives that was also dotted with disbelief and shock. It led to him appearing before congressional hearings for further questions, given how damning his press conference was on July 5 about the agency’s findings. During that press conference, he said that 110 emails on 52 separate chains contained classified information, that Clinton and her staff were extremely careless in handling sensitive information, and that there were three emails that they...

• FBI Served with Request for Hillary’s Backup Device…Object Is in FBI’s Possession
    Breitbart ^ | 10/13/16 | Patrick Howley
    WASHINGTON, D.C. — A backup data device containing Hillary Clintons emails exists in the FBIs possession. The FBI is now challenged to produce the long forgotten device. The FBI received a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request “VIA CERTIFIED MAIL” Wednesday from Judicial Watch. The existence of this device is generating behind-the-scenes frenzy in the Beltway as the FBI continues to get hammered over its investigation of the Clinton email scandal. FBI director James Comey conducted an investigation based on small partial email discoveries here and there. The fact that the FBI did not look at all of her...
  • Why the FBI Let Hillary Go Free

National Review ^ | Sep 29, 2016 | National Review
    National Review youtube video Thesis is that FBI let Hillary off because Obama was complicit in emailing classified info to Hillary on open channels. Taking down Hillary would have implicated Obama and so the whole thing was cooked

She is responsible for her own toward Bills victims. :cheeky-smiley-018:
And she did what virtually every woman would do to woman who consensually fucked her husband. And that is she didn't bake them cookies.

This is the most fucked up argument that if Hillary wins will be hung around your necks with a scarlet letter “S“ for stupidity for her entire tenure.

So you might want to consider backing off this stupid argument now, before it becomes a permanent mark on your credibility.

What a fucking asshole vou are!
Hillary is LITERLALLY not a criminal. Criminals BY DEFINITION have been convicted of a crime.

And in the United States, being convicted in a crowd of seethingly hateful Hillary haters doesn't count.

So now you are acting like a paranoid schizophrenic, where you are starting with a delusion and trying to make sense of what we all see in reality. So all you have is a million and one conspiracy theories to explain what isn't actually true.

Your new conspiracy, which is that Comey and Obama, and the entirety of the FBI are all in cahoots against YOU, is rather pathetic.

She is responsible for her own toward Bills victims. :cheeky-smiley-018:
And she did what virtually every woman would do to woman who consensually fucked her husband. And that is she didn't bake them cookies.

This is the most fucked up argument that if Hillary wins will be hung around your necks with a scarlet letter “S“ for stupidity for her entire tenure.

So you might want to consider backing off this stupid argument now, before it becomes a permanent mark on your credibility.

:lmao:Is that some sort of threat?

From a woman's point of view....I think most women would also blame the husband for his numerous infidelities. But whatever. And I don't think Hillary is stupid. But it is true, she is responsible for her own behavior, period.

Yes, Hillary Clinton Did Commit a Crime … and She Should be Charged | ...
Mediaite › online › yes-hillary-clinton-di...
Feb 4, 2016 - Over the weekend, LawNewz founder, Dan Abrams, penned a thoughtful legal analysis of the Hillary Clinton e-mail story that serves as...
According to YOUR SOURCE, Dan Abrams concludes the following:

The reality as I see it is one that won’t entirely satisfy either side — that based on what we know today, she likely did violate government procedures and rules, but not the law.​

Forum List

Back