WTF?? CPAC Crowd Waves Russian Flags @Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libs create bs to validate bs meme.....believe their own bs ,,,lose election.....wonder wtf........blame stupid public.....sound familiar.....dems have learned nothing

Uh OH fake news ........stand by dem dirty trick?

If that was a Dem prank, it was damn sure on point, and the pig ignorant Trump supporters took it hook, line, and sinker.

Would you have immediately thought it was a Russian flag?

Of course, but then I'm not a pig ignorant Trump supporter like you.

To his credit, at least one staffer recognized it too, and thought, "Holy shit! Those morons are waving Russian flags! That's not gonna look good.", and began confiscating them.

Too funny!

The attendees saw the Trump name on a flag that had red white and blue on it. Simple as that.
Only the fucking left would jump all over something like this. God you people are so goddamned disgusting, I fucking despise everything about you.
I bet you still think the "Russian" flag is red with a hammer and sickle.
They're really Putin on a show @ CPAC this weekend!

First, CPAC attendees are select crowd. No liberal activists are allowed in.

This means one of 2 things:

1. There are a lot of Conservatives at CPAC that are dumb as shit and don't know a Russian flag when they see one.

2. There are a lot of Conservatives at CPAC that are NOT on the Trump bandwagon and are extremely suspicious about his ties to Russia.

I suspect that it's a combination of the two.

First, CPAC attendees are select crowd. No liberal activists are allowed in.

This means one of 2 things:

1. There are a lot of Conservatives at CPAC that are dumb as shit and don't know a Russian flag when they see one.

2. There are a lot of Conservatives at CPAC that are NOT on the Trump bandwagon and are extremely suspicious about his ties to Russia.

I suspect that it's a combination of the two.

No, it's definitley #1.

Uncle Vlad will punish Dems severely in the midterms, he's looking at running the table and flipping all 25 Democrat Senate seats even in NY

I am also really concerned about Trumpet playing way too much golf, and his hair is to long, not nearly conservative enough for my tastes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back