WTF does the Govt need our passwords for?

This is all based on unnamed sources anyway so it is more than likely BS. Not surprising Liarbility ate it up.

^ Loves being a slave. Hasn't figured out this is for real
I'm not a hysterical idiot like you, ClusterFuck. It is illegal to do what is being described by these unnamed sources. I realize you like to believe anything you read on the internet that supports your paranoia.

Hey if it were so illegal, why are they doing it? Your paranoia relies on this not being true. It is. If the government can take your phone records from multi-billion dollar corporations without so much as a whimper, they can force them to hand over passwords.

Your statement tells me you are in obvious denial. There's no possible way for the government to do this, I mean, they can't do wrong, they are the government, right? Wrong. They are a surveillance apparatus, not a government.

I find it funny when people go all big brother about the government but have no problem with private companies collecting data on them. Everything you do is monitored by one company or another, Facebook etc..
The Boston Bombers are a prime example, how many of those photos were taken by a government owned camera?
People scream about the government but where are they getting the info?
This is all based on unnamed sources anyway so it is more than likely BS. Not surprising Liarbility ate it up.

I wonder what Raving Lunatic would do with a brain if it HAD a brain?

No, shithead. You are (once again) simply wrong.

The article quotes officials at Microsoft.

And Raving Dimwit is also wrong about the effort being illegal. There is nothing illegal in asking.

Ravi hates her nipples, but that's only fair. Every part of its body has to loathe her "brain."

CrusaderFrank is right. Ravi is just too ignorant to think things through.

^ Loves being a slave. Hasn't figured out this is for real
I'm not a hysterical idiot like you, ClusterFuck. It is illegal to do what is being described by these unnamed sources. I realize you like to believe anything you read on the internet that supports your paranoia.

Actually, Ravi, your posts indicate that you are the idiot.

You might not be hysterical. You are too stupid to be worried about any approaching threat.

Flattened squirrels in the middle of the road were more alert than you are capable of being.

I am a proponent of the USA PATRIOT Act and the NSA Surveillance Program.

My position has been that these things are needed, but that because they clearly do pose some threats to our interests in privacy and to some of our Constitutionally protected rights, these laws must be FULLY covered by close scrutiny (checks, balances, oversight).

The entire point of libertarian resistance to PatriotAct/NDAA provisions is that they evade such scrutiny, checks, balances, and oversight. You've consistently argued against that position. While I'm glad to see the change of heart, the 'we-told-you-so' is hard to resist.

Why do they need our passwords if they get can get all the info they need by what private companies collect?

^ astoundingly vapid.

Do you really think they need our passwords?

Whey did they need our phone records? Are you so woefully stupid that you can't put 2 and 2 together? First, they raid the AP, then it comes to light that they obtained the phone related data of every cell phone and land line subscriber in the US.

Come on, Luissa. I invite you to acquiesce to reality here.

Last edited:
Why do they need our passwords if they get can get all the info they need by what private companies collect?

Don't confuse them and make their brains hurt.

I can find out what I was paid in 2003, what high school I went to, how much my son weighed, all by google. And they are worried about their passwords.
It's a little too late to be getting worried about this stuff.

^ astoundingly vapid.

Whey did they need our phone records? Are you so woefully stupid that you can't put 2 and 2 together? First, they raid the AP, then it comes to light that they obtained the phone related data of every cell phone and land line subscriber in the US.

Yeah, that flew right over your head.

Don't confuse them and make their brains hurt.

I can find out what I was paid in 2003, what high school I went to, how much my son weighed, all by google. And they are worried about their passwords.
It's a little too late to be getting worried about this stuff.

It's just money

^ astoundingly vapid.

I will respond to your edited post too...

I am not defending anything. My point went right over your head.
Did they need your password when they received that data? It's the NSA, I don't think they are too worried about obtaining your password.

No. I think it flew over yours. And it then went past you, on a four lane highway. Your nonchalant attitude proves it. You've lulled yourself into a false sense of security. You don't seem to understand the scope and magnitude of what this government is doing. But it is like you to ignore reality. Carry on.

No. I think it flew over yours. And it then went past you, on a four lane highway. Your nonchalant attitude proves it. You've lulled yourself into a false sense of security. You don't seem to understand the scope and magnitude of what this government is doing. But it is like you to ignore reality. Carry on.

Like I said.... Flew right over your head.

What? What flew over my head? You lack of a rebuttal? Your denial of reality? Your ignorance of the facts?

Please.

I find it funny when people go all big brother about the government but have no problem with private companies collecting data on them. Everything you do is monitored by one company or another, Facebook etc..
The Boston Bombers are a prime example, how many of those photos were taken by a government owned camera?
People scream about the government but where are they getting the info?

No wonder that flew over my head.. it made no sense. At all.

:lmao: He isn't the brightest nutter on the board.

What? What flew over my head? You lack of a rebuttal? Your denial of reality? Your ignorance of the facts?

Please.

See the post where I responded to your edited post, moron.
God you are a troll.

I still don't get how he sees my posts, he told me I was on ignore.
And no he is not very bright. The sad part is, he doesn't get I am also not defending the NSA. My only point was they don't need our passwords. He obviously didn't get that.

I still don't get how he sees my posts, he told me I was on ignore.
And no he is not very bright. The sad part is, he doesn't get I am also not defending the NSA. My only point was they don't need our passwords. He obviously didn't get that.

Yep. I insulted him once and he somehow mistook it for praise and sent me a friend request. I accepted, lol. He really is an idiot.

Forum List

Back