🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WTF Happened To Calendars?

Sometimes.....you just have to wonder what world people live in.

We have been given no less than 8 calendars from various businesses. Big ones....and little ones that have magnets.

In the mall......during the holiday season....there is an entire store dedicated to selling nothing but calendars.

And....I buy 300 calendars every year to give to my customers. Costs me about a buck apiece.

Calendars are everywhere.

We have been given no less than 8 calendars from various businesses. Big ones....and little ones that have magnets.

In the mall......during the holiday season....there is an entire store dedicated to selling nothing but calendars.

And....I buy 300 calendars every year to give to my customers. Costs me about a buck apiece.

??? - I would love to see what Calendar you bought for $1...when only buying 300.
10k 28 page calendars, with a card-weight cover, full color will cost you a minimum of $.54 each.
300???...that would be produced digitally, probably collated/punched in-line. Cheapest you could possibly buy 300 custom 28 page calendars would be $4-$5 each...and you would be doing well to do that.

I am a printer.
Calendars. It is a love/hate thing for all printers.
Every year we print 100,000's of them. By November we are ready to shoot the next person who decides to do another damn pet calendar.

Now..
Dana7360
Next year look me up...I LOVE printing calendars for photographers, it is soooo refreshing to print one that actually looks awesome.

10394087_872553519423289_4574921230371535109_n.jpg

I start work on the calendars at the end of October. The calendars are usually ready by December and gone within days. Literally.

I'll try to remember you in the fall. If you want to see any of my work just send me a PM and I'll send you some links.

??? - I would love to see what Calendar you bought for $1...when only buying 300.
10k 28 page calendars, with a card-weight cover, full color will cost you a minimum of $.54 each.
300???...that would be produced digitally, probably collated/punched in-line. Cheapest you could possibly buy 300 custom 28 page calendars would be $4-$5 each...and you would be doing well to do that.

What kind of asshole are you? It's a swimsuit calendar. Mass produced. You don't know what you are talking about.

Here it is.......dickhead.

Swimsuits - 2015 Promotional Calendar - Calendars

Last edited:
Send a buck to theVFW.

You'll get on their mailing list and you'll get a constant stream of calendars, mailing labels and Christmas Cards.

I dread to think what might have happened had I sent them $10!

The world I live in is Phoenix, Arizona which is a MALL city....other than downtown, everything here is shopping centers from 5 store strips to mega malls with 60 shops. I'm not the bookstore type (weenies and queers) and nobody has sent me a calendar in years...thanks to Obozo most of the companies I used to deal with are gone....bankrupted. So be happy, if that's possible, you've got calendars coming out your yin yang, sonny.....around here we have to hunt them down.
x0scwi.gif

The world I live in is Phoenix, Arizona which is a MALL city....other than downtown, everything here is shopping centers from 5 store strips to mega malls with 60 shops. I'm not the bookstore type (weenies and queers) and nobody has sent me a calendar in years...thanks to Obozo most of the companies I used to deal with are gone....bankrupted. So be happy, if that's possible, you've got calendars coming out your yin yang, sonny.....around here we have to hunt them down.
x0scwi.gif

So lemme get this straight --
You're terrified to go into a bookstore because there might be women in there? :disbelief:

We all know women freak you out but .... a bookstore? Dude, that's fucking sad. No wonder your intellect is where it is.

So lemme get this straight --
You're terrified to go into a bookstore because there might be women in there? :disbelief:

We all know women freak you out but .... a bookstore? Dude, that's fucking sad. No wonder your intellect is where it is.

Right..I forgot...to you leftist cheesedicks, WOMEN are now weenies and queers.

And of course what you got from what I wrote is that I'm TERRIFIED :ack-1: of bookstores.....I wonder what happens when you're trying to follow a roadmap....have you ever gotten to where you wanted to go?

x0scwi.gif

Here..........hunting conservative style.

2015 Calendar Wall Desk Calendars Buy Calendars Online Calendars.com

Simple, pick ONE nonprofit like USO that gives out annual calendars that you WANT to get each year.
And they will mail them to you. USO is great, they will send a full size calendar and also a pocket planner
in advance where you don't have to go hunting for one. It will come to you. And USO is a great cause.

If you like animals or environment, I'm sure there are similar nonprofits that will send you calendars to remind you to donate.

Thanks! :)

I like the kind that lists everything from Good Friday to Groundhog Day.....I'll have to start looking in December from now on.
I like one with days to plant, days not to plant, days to kill bugs, days to kill brush and weeds, etc.

I get one at my pharmacy, but, it is one ugly ass calendar.

x0scwi.gif

Here..........hunting conservative style.

2015 Calendar Wall Desk Calendars Buy Calendars Online Calendars.com

I clicked on the Taylor Swift nude calendar, but, my computer started smoking and I blew a breaker.

What kind of asshole are you? It's a swimsuit calendar. Mass produced. You don't know what you are talking about.

Here it is.......dickhead.

Swimsuits - 2015 Promotional Calendar - Calendars

No dignity to maintain, eh?

Simple, pick ONE nonprofit like USO that gives out annual calendars that you WANT to get each year.
And they will mail them to you. USO is great, they will send a full size calendar and also a pocket planner
in advance where you don't have to go hunting for one. It will come to you. And USO is a great cause.

If you like animals or environment, I'm sure there are similar nonprofits that will send you calendars to remind you to donate.

Thanks! :)

I like the kind that lists everything from Good Friday to Groundhog Day.....I'll have to start looking in December from now on.
I like one with days to plant, days not to plant, days to kill bugs, days to kill brush and weeds, etc.

I get one at my pharmacy, but, it is one ugly ass calendar.

Hi Roadrunner
Maybe you can ask on a gardening forum such as davesgarden
and see if there are such calendars already out there.

If not, why not create one yourself? You could start a small line of
gardening calendars that Home Depot might pick up. You never know.

There are wonderful nature photographers who might collaborate on a calendar
in order to sell their work freelance.

if you set up a template website to "create your own calendar"
picking photos and typing in the dates from a template,
gee whiz, Roadrunner, you could get advertising going from gardening related businesses
and then sell that site to a buyer for a million bucks! Teenagers have done
that with simple sites that set up templates for facebook,
why not for serious gardening and printing calendars?

If you don't find what you want, consider inventing it!

I could TOTALLY see that, a website that helps you
set up your own nature calendar, pick your own photos,
with best dates to plant what kind of plant that you choose from menus.

Wow, that's a VERY cool idea, You should go for it!

I am a printer.
Calendars. It is a love/hate thing for all printers.
Every year we print 100,000's of them. By November we are ready to shoot the next person who decides to do another damn pet calendar.

Now..
Dana7360
Next year look me up...I LOVE printing calendars for photographers, it is soooo refreshing to print one that actually looks awesome.

10394087_872553519423289_4574921230371535109_n.jpg

I start work on the calendars at the end of October. The calendars are usually ready by December and gone within days. Literally.

I'll try to remember you in the fall. If you want to see any of my work just send me a PM and I'll send you some links.

Dear Dana7360 See Roadrunner's msg above

Sounds like a marketable idea if a website could be set up
to choose from a list for each month what "plants or bugs" apply to that person's gardening,
and print this directly on a calendar, while also picking the photos for each month.

Since you are already in the business, what do you think of that idea?
I'd like to encourage Roadrunner to follow up on it. Could even make a cool first million that way.
Set up a site, get it going with advertisers and hits, and then sell it to another company to market.

Forum List

Back