WTF.................No hotdog or "weiner" talk?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I'm really surprised..................Anthony Weiner has been sending pics of his junk via Twitter and other social feeds, yet none of you right wing types haven't said a word about this?

Weiner texted pics of his junk to a lot of women while his wife was overseas, and had to resign his place in Congress (in the House of Representatives) while it was covered.

Now? He's sending pictures of his junk that aren't covered by his underwear, and he's running for mayor of NYC.

Why haven't the right wing types on this board jumped all over him? I mean, after all, he IS a Democrat, and deserves to be nailed.

You conservatives jump on some of the lamest stuff about Obama, yet you let Weiner slide?

I'm an Independent and am wondering why the left is jumping all over him, yet the right lets him have a pass?

I personally think Weiner needs to drop out of the race and go back to being an ordinary person where he can text his junk to whoever he wants (with his wife's permission of course).

Why isn't there more of an outcry about him texting his naked junk?

:gives:

I heard some junk on the radio. the woman was annoyed but the 2 men thought it was funny with one saying it was no big deal.

npr had a doc on, and she said he's addicted to getting attention of any kind.

anthony is a nobody, him getting into the mayors ofc of nyc wouldn't make any difference in the world.

Actually, it's not a fascination with a Weiner..........................

I'm just wondering what would make him a good mayor of NYC, especially when he's lied for yet another time.

Carlos Danger anyone?

There are like four other threads on the Weiner subject. If NYC really wants to support corruption in government, let them.

The left for the most part isn't defending him, and the right can't attack him (at least not credibly)

after defending Mark Sanford.

Apples and oranges.

The 'right' sure as heck CAN attack him, and do.

What many are observing is the petty deflection when our country has bigger things to deal with.

The left for the most part isn't defending him, and the right can't attack him (at least not credibly)

Really, we can't attack Wenier?

Fucking asshole has lost my vote.

I hope he loses badly, as in loses by at least by half of what his challenger has.

Anthony Weiner is a joke, I hope the people of NYC realize that and vote him out.

I used to support him, now, he's fair game and I hope he's taken down.

Yeah...................I'm a liberal who is marked as an Independent.

I still hope Weiner is taken down.

Apples and oranges.

What many are observing is the petty deflection when our country has bigger things to deal with.

Now how exactly do you know what things are bigger? Hmmmm ? :eusa_whistle:

Apples and oranges.

Now how exactly do you know what things are bigger? Hmmmm ? :eusa_whistle:

The soon to be roasted and basted duck should :eusa_silenced:

Besides, DH showed me!! True story!! :D
:eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

I'm really surprised..................Anthony Weiner has been sending pics of his junk via Twitter and other social feeds, yet none of you right wing types haven't said a word about this?

Weiner texted pics of his junk to a lot of women while his wife was overseas, and had to resign his place in Congress (in the House of Representatives) while it was covered.

Now? He's sending pictures of his junk that aren't covered by his underwear, and he's running for mayor of NYC.

Why haven't the right wing types on this board jumped all over him? I mean, after all, he IS a Democrat, and deserves to be nailed.

You conservatives jump on some of the lamest stuff about Obama, yet you let Weiner slide?

I'm an Independent and am wondering why the left is jumping all over him, yet the right lets him have a pass?

I personally think Weiner needs to drop out of the race and go back to being an ordinary person where he can text his junk to whoever he wants (with his wife's permission of course).

1. Hello Sailor, if indeed that's who you are, seems as if your account has been high jacked, this is a perfectly reasonable post from you dude.
2. Anyway, his poor arab wife has to ride this out, I just want to see where she gets bucked off, she's one helluva cowboy so far. :badgrin:
3. Weiner showing his weeny is *CLASSIC* !!!!
4. Does NYC want him?
5. I think they do, because most New Yorkers are a bunch of fucking perverts obviously!!!!
6. The mass media local channels never comment about his weeny shows,.....he's a democrap!!!
7. Whoever stole Sailors account, who ever you are, give him his account back!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You really want to see it, don't you?

eight million folks in NYC

and the best of the best to run the city is weiner

--LOL

--LOL

It's because they are fucked already and need something bigger to do so.

Apples and oranges.

Why? Because Sanford's misbehaviours were actual physical infidelity as well as some unethical governmental acts?

Weiner has had one chance at redemption and he probably didn't deserve that because he has nothing special to offer as a public servant.

He has now committed the unforgiveable sin in these matters -

he lied during the 'owning up' step in his scandal.

--LOL

Weiner isn't even winning the primary in the polls and the polls haven't fully accounted for this latest crap yet.

Forum List

Back