WTF!! Philippines President tells citizens to KILL suspected drug users and dealers

sounds like common sense to me

Drug dealers are willing to kill thousands in their quest for high profits.
I have no issues if they get killed.

Wouldn't it be better if you legalized the damn thing and not killed anyone?
Legalize all drugs? Heroin, meth, spice, only if the druggies are tucked safely away in a warehouse and denied all medical care.

I would rather see a bounty on stupid assholes like yourself.
No doubt. Drug dealers always want the opposition out of the way.

The government in the Phillipines is following what works. It worked for China.

Secondary methods are the cartels who kill off one another's dealers and customers. It works.

Legalize all drugs? Heroin, meth, spice, only if the druggies are tucked safely away in a warehouse and denied all medical care.

Secondary methods are the cartels who kill off one another's dealers and customers. It works.
So why do you support big pharma?

Roughly half of the U S population has tried pot. You are suggesting killing half of our citizens? Insane much?

Phillipine president tells citizens to kill drug users and dealers.

Yayyy. And there is nothing you can do about it.

You have officially lost your mind. Name ONE drug dealer that has "killed thousands".

Drug dealers - plural.
I think that number comes to around 12,000 for Mexico alone for 2011.
The US is managing a lot as well. I don;t have the slightest issues with these mass murderers being executed on the cheap.

drug-deathjpg-e3bbc5051a48baf7.jpg

Does this apply to boozers?

60,000 drug addicts in the Philippines surrender to authorities

july 15 2016 Nearly 60,000 Filipino drug addicts have surrendered themselves to the government after President Rodrigo Duterte urged citizens to 'go ahead and kill' drug dealers and users.

Mr Duterte, dubbed 'The Punisher', won elections in May and promised a law-and-order crackdown on drugs.

'These sons of w****s are destroying our children. I warn you, don't go into that, even if you're a policeman, because I will really kill you,' the president told an audience during a speech in the country's capital, Manila.

Presidential Communications Office Secretary Martin Andanar said close to 60,000 drug dependents have surrendered to authorities since the administration began its intensified campaign against drugs.

Duterte has also told police he would protect them from legal consequences if they killed drug dealers, the Post reported.
Interesting just a simple statement brought in 60,000 people.

The same thing happened during Mao's cultural revolution. Druggies were dragged out of their homes, shot and the family billed for the bullet. Tens of thousands surrendered.

The same thing happened during Mao's cultural revolution. Druggies were dragged out of their homes, shot and the family billed for the bullet. Tens of thousands surrendered.

It sounds like you would prefer to live in a third world country. Or run ours into the ground.

It sounds like you would prefer to live in a third world country. Or run ours into the ground.
Ohhh you find not being awash in mindless drug addicts running the country into the ground. Good to know.

Ohhh you find not being awash in mindless drug addicts running the country into the ground. Good to know.

One can stop taking drugs. You, on the other hand cannot stop being stupid. Your mental disability scares me more than someone getting high.

One can stop taking drugs. You, on the other hand cannot stop being stupid. Your mental disability scares me more than someone getting high.
In your opinion. In my opinion you are a likely user yourself. I'd let you die in an alley.

In your opinion. In my opinion you are a likely user yourself. I'd let you die in an alley.

I'd let you burn up in your single wide trailer. And no I do not take anything not prescribed by my physician.

I'd let you burn up in your single wide trailer. And no I do not take anything not prescribed by my physician.
Since I don't live in a trailer of any kind, I am assured of something close to immortality.

What is it about drugs that causes this kind of blind devotion in those who claim not to use ? People have seen their children on life support and are still mindlessly and slavishly devoted to drugs.

Since I don't live in a trailer of any kind, I am assured of something close to immortality.

What is it about drugs that causes this kind of blind devotion in those who claim not to use ? People have seen their children on life support and are still mindlessly and slavishly devoted to drugs.

It is true that addictions can take hold of some people to the degree that you have suggested.

As I have said before on other threads I am in favor of decriminalizing all drugs. They should be prescribed by a doctor. They should be dispensed by a licensed pharmacy. Someday there will be a substance invented that allows these weak people a real path away from the drugs that have a hold on their lives. Until then we should deal with this disease in a humane fashion.

Forum List

Back