WTF!! Philippines President tells citizens to KILL suspected drug users and dealers

Duterte was a mayor in Davao before he became president which he won in major landslide.
He cleaned up Davao city no drug dealers and crimes are way down to almost zero. Davao considered the safest city in the Philippines. He vowed to do the same for the whole country. Good job Duterte.

Recently he ordered his army to attack abusayah strong hold in southern Mindanao killing 40 isis sympathizers.

We should have regular druggie hunting parties with prizes for the most bagged.
so how many coats are you going to hold while someone else does the dirty work?...
If we had legal hunts I would certainly bag my limit.
sure you would.....like i said,how many coats are you going to hold?...
You could hold mine.
you are a joke....the people with the biggest mouths about shooting people are the last people to step forward or are the first ones to get their heads blown off...with you im sure its the former but if it was the latter im sure it would be quite entertaining.....

We should have regular druggie hunting parties with prizes for the most bagged.
so how many coats are you going to hold while someone else does the dirty work?...
You could hold mine.
you are a joke....the people with the biggest mouths about shooting people are the last people to step forward or are the first ones to get their heads blown off...with you im sure its the former but if it was the latter im sure it would be quite entertaining.....
I might agree with you if it were some kind of false bravado. Nope. Just pure enjoyment. I would just enjoy the hell out of dying druggies. The longer it takes them the better. Admittedly blowing heads off wouldn't be nearly as much fun as watching them slowly bleed out. I'd make you watch too, while you were holding my coat.

You could hold mine.
I might agree with you if it were some kind of false bravado. Nope. Just pure enjoyment. I would just enjoy the hell out of dying druggies. The longer it takes them the better. Admittedly blowing heads off wouldn't be nearly as much fun as watching them slowly bleed out. I'd make you watch too, while you were holding my coat.
big words from a small pathetic person....it would be poetic justice if a real drug dealer did you in right in your kitchen....i would be able to see that on the 5:00 news....you know how i would know its you?....the headline would be ..."racist old lady killed in her kitchen by drug dealer....details at 5"....just think it might be covered by Marc Brown.....

You could hold mine.
big words from a small pathetic person....it would be poetic justice if a real drug dealer did you in right in your kitchen....i would be able to see that on the 5:00 news....you know how i would know its you?....the headline would be ..."racist old lady killed in her kitchen by drug dealer....details at 5"....just think it might be covered by Marc Brown.....
Gad I wish. It would be a thrill to shaft some druggie. Yeah I have guns but what a disappointment it would be. Not to use a knife.

You could hold mine.
Gad I wish. It would be a thrill to shaft some druggie. Yeah I have guns but what a disappointment it would be. Not to use a knife.
i see you cant read either....or is it old peoples mind setting in?...and sure you have guns.....you can have or be anything on the internet.....if we were posting in real time i would ask you a few questions about those "guns" you own and we would see how much bullshit you spew.......

You could hold mine.
i see you cant read either....or is it old peoples mind setting in?...and sure you have guns.....you can have or be anything on the internet.....if we were posting in real time i would ask you a few questions about those "guns" you own and we would see how much bullshit you spew.......

She has deep psychological and anger problems that stem from childhood that she has explained in great detail in the past. Thus, her lack of empathy is no surprise.

WTF!! Philippines President tells citizens to KILL suspected drug users and dealers

Outrage about this coming from the halfwit who advocates shooting people who speed?

That's funny.

She has deep psychological and anger problems that stem from childhood that she has explained in great detail in the past. Thus, her lack of empathy is no surprise.
yes i remember...she was at a party where pot was being smoked and she got a whiff of some smoke floating around the room and her heart started racing and she panicked and they had to rush her to the ER......very traumatic and just a tad over reacting....im sure she had deep psychological scars with that one....

yes i remember...she was at a party where pot was being smoked and she got a whiff of some smoke floating around the room and her heart started racing and she panicked and they had to rush her to the ER......very traumatic and just a tad over reacting....im sure she had deep psychological scars with that one....
No it was seeing the hundreds of users ruining the lives of every one around them. Killing a druggie is a public service.

No it was seeing the hundreds of users ruining the lives of every one around them. Killing a druggie is a public service.
yea you got that with pot smokers.....like i and quite a few others have asked you but yet no honest answer.....what other drug were they using?....

As an aside, I've read reports that he's also increased military activity in some of the southern islands and Muslims have tried to take over and make their own government. The rebels may be supported by Indonesian Muslims.

Duterte was a mayor in Davao before he became president which he won in major landslide.
He cleaned up Davao city no drug dealers and crimes are way down to almost zero. Davao considered the safest city in the Philippines. He vowed to do the same for the whole country. Good job Duterte.

I bet a lot of the people he locked up are just political opponents. I too am a hardliner on fighting crime - but you gotta be careful.

yea you got that with pot smokers.....like i and quite a few others have asked you but yet no honest answer.....what other drug were they using?....
What other drugs was who using? Are you high right now?

I would still like to know if he's going after alcoholics also. For some reason booze is considered OK in most countries even though it's the biggest drug problem of all.

What other drugs was who using? Are you high right now?
like i have said....you are just a dishonest drunkard...you have never witnessed HUNDREDS of pot smokers ruining the lives of every one around them....

Forum List

Back