WTF!! Philippines President tells citizens to KILL suspected drug users and dealers

She has deep psychological and anger problems that stem from childhood that she has explained in great detail in the past. Thus, her lack of empathy is no surprise.
yes i remember...she was at a party where pot was being smoked and she got a whiff of some smoke floating around the room and her heart started racing and she panicked and they had to rush her to the ER......very traumatic and just a tad over reacting....im sure she had deep psychological scars with that one....
No it was seeing the hundreds of users ruining the lives of every one around them. Killing a druggie is a public service.
yea you got that with pot smokers.....like i and quite a few others have asked you but yet no honest answer.....what other drug were they using?....
What other drugs was who using? Are you high right now?
like i have said....you are just a dishonest drunkard...you have never witnessed HUNDREDS of pot smokers ruining the lives of every one around them....
They were my clients. I got them out of jail. I got druggies and potheads into rehab, community service. Sometimes I took their children away. More than 35 years worth. Hundreds is conservative. It was more like thousands. Families who got evicted because the addict breadwinner couldn't work. Mothers with dead children because pot made them careless. Divorce after divorce after divorce. Working people turned into street people.

The common theme, pot. Even the alcoholics used pot.

Put them in a landfill someplace.

yes i remember...she was at a party where pot was being smoked and she got a whiff of some smoke floating around the room and her heart started racing and she panicked and they had to rush her to the ER......very traumatic and just a tad over reacting....im sure she had deep psychological scars with that one....
No it was seeing the hundreds of users ruining the lives of every one around them. Killing a druggie is a public service.
yea you got that with pot smokers.....like i and quite a few others have asked you but yet no honest answer.....what other drug were they using?....
like i have said....you are just a dishonest drunkard...you have never witnessed HUNDREDS of pot smokers ruining the lives of every one around them....
They were my clients. I got them out of jail. I got druggies and potheads into rehab, community service. Sometimes I took their children away. More than 35 years worth. Hundreds is conservative. It was more like thousands. Families who got evicted because the addict breadwinner couldn't work. Mothers with dead children because pot made them careless. Divorce after divorce after divorce. Working people turned into street people.

but they all used something worse....if they just used pot you would have had very little business......

but they all used something worse....if they just used pot you would have had very little business......
No. Most of them used just pot. Think 30 or more years ago. You are thinking of people becoming violent or at least agitated. The crimes that pot csuses aren't like that at all. Pot causes carelessness and negligence. The mom who puts the baby carrier on the roof of the car while she unlocks the trunk and drives off. The woman who falls asleep leaving the candles burning. The mom or dad who forgets there's a baby in the bathtub. Or forgets to latch the gate by the pool and a neighbor kid drowns. The man who takes pot and gets fired, job after job. His family is put on the street.

Over and over again, before they even move on to other drugs. Sad when it's repeated thousands of times.

Remove them permanently.

No. Most of them used just pot. Think 30 or more years ago. You are thinking of people becoming violent or at least agitated. The crimes that pot csuses aren't like that at all. Pot causes carelessness and negligence. The mom who puts the baby carrier on the roof of the car while she unlocks the trunk and drives off. The woman who falls asleep leaving the candles burning. The mom or dad who forgets there's a baby in the bathtub. Or forgets to latch the gate by the pool and a neighbor kid drowns. The man who takes pot and gets fired, job after job. His family is put on the street.

Over and over again, before they even move on to other drugs. Sad when it's repeated thousands of times.

Remove them permanently.
No. Most of them used just pot.
sure they did........none of them were also doing meth or cocaine or drinking or some other harder drug....you have me convinced, you are the pot expert...

Remove them permanently.
No. Most of them used just pot.
sure they did........none of them were also doing meth or cocaine or drinking or some other harder drug....you have me convinced, you are the pot expert...
At least to these people. After all, I had their tox screens and medical reports. I did have clients that were methheads, drunks, heroin addicts, and in those days percoset was big. Especially for women. For purposes of discussion with you, I separated out just the pot heads. While all pot users did not go on to harder drugs, the hard drug users pretty much all started out with pot.

Forum List

Back