WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

I suggest you watch history unfold itself. Regaless, there is little doubt that Trump is a far more consequential president after two years than Obama was in eight.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
I'm done with you because if there's one thing I've learned, logic and facts just don't register with a trump worshiper, so I'm not going to waste my time or energy on you any longer.

He cancelled an event because of rain. Your hysteria and anger and even hate is not called for.

He's done nothing to deserve this. This is you guys being upset you don't get your way and that he doesn't play by your b.s. rules.

Traveled over a thousand miles
Stuck his head out and said......looks like rain

Went home

Says the man that is still looking forward to the US becoming an oppressive One Party State where the largest ethnic group is discriminated against by law with no possibility of political recourse.
I am willing to accept whatever the US becomes demographically

It is you who is on a white power tyrade
You are willing to accept the US becoming a shit hole. Not everyone wants to live in a shit hole.

TYPICAL LIES FROM THE ANTI-TRUMP ASSHOLES!

AP Wire ^ | 11.11.2018 | Jill Colvin

PARIS (AP) — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House said, citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter. .... Attending in Trump’s place were the White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly; the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Gen. Joe Dunford; and several members of the White House staff. The Battle of Belleau Wood was a critical conflict in the war and a pivotal encounter in Marine Corps history.
There is absolutely no evidence to substantiate the White House lie that bad weather grounded helicopter flights in the area. How did everyone else get there?

TYPICAL LIES FROM THE ANTI-TRUMP ASSHOLES!

AP Wire ^ | 11.11.2018 | Jill Colvin

PARIS (AP) — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House said, citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter. .... Attending in Trump’s place were the White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly; the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Gen. Joe Dunford; and several members of the White House staff. The Battle of Belleau Wood was a critical conflict in the war and a pivotal encounter in Marine Corps history.
How can anyone who follows Trump call anyone else a liar? What a lotta nerve!
When you follow someone like that you’ve lost that right.

This is not complicated. Weather reports indicated high humidity and occasional light drizzle. Trump would have had to stand in those conditions with 50 other world leaders and subjected his egomaniac hairdo to those conditions. His clownery could not be hidden and would have been exposed to all the world to laugh at. His women like hairdo would have been laughed at for the remainder of the week.

Nicholas Soames, a British politician and grandson of Winston Churchill, ripped President Trump on Saturday for canceling a cemetery visit in France due to bad weather.

"They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen," Soames tweeted.

Soames, who is a member of Parliament for Mid Sussex, included a hashtag saying Trump is "not fit to represent his great country."

Churchill's grandson slams Trump for skipping cemetery visit because of weather

I suppose it was raining. "Pathetic inadequate" covers so many bases.

It was cancelled because it was too dangerous to fly a helicopter in, you dumb fuck. But if he did fly there the media would had criticized him for risking the lives of the flight crew and other cabinet members “just to get a photo op”.
Other people got there.

Not by helicopter.

Trump calls off visit to military cemetery because of scheduling and logistics difficulties.

Why you gotta lie? Oh you're a democrat. That explains it all.

Really? Scheduling and logistics? Hey, he's already in Paris - on the 100-year anniversary of Armistice Day. He has no excuse - except for pure ignorance! American taxpayers paid to get his fat ass over there. It's just another Trump national disgrace.

Yes dumbass, logistics is a pretty big deal when rerouting the President’s motorcade for an unscheduled trip. He was supposed to go by helicopter, that had to be cancelled. The secret service would never allow the President to go on an unscheduled and unplanned trip unless it was an emergency.

Another Fake News outrage by the left.
Yet all the other world leaders managed to get it done

Is Trump that inept?
Trump doesn't drive or fly. If someone is too inept to drive or fly it would have to be our military.

Nicholas Soames, a British politician and grandson of Winston Churchill, ripped President Trump on Saturday for canceling a cemetery visit in France due to bad weather.

"They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen," Soames tweeted.

Soames, who is a member of Parliament for Mid Sussex, included a hashtag saying Trump is "not fit to represent his great country."

It was cancelled because it was too dangerous to fly a helicopter in, you dumb fuck. But if he did fly there the media would had criticized him for risking the lives of the flight crew and other cabinet members “just to get a photo op”.
Other people got there.

Not by helicopter.
So Trump can't go by car?

Wait this coming from the man who claims he cares more about the military than any president in history. He is almost 2yrs into his presidency and how many times has he gone and visited our troops still in combat theaters.

I give up. I don't know.

You feeling a strong desire for more photos ops?

So now it's just a photo op, sounds more like hypocrisy.

Wait? So you don't know either? You are just assuming that it is a small number?

Other people got there.

Not by helicopter.
White House lied. Prove weather was the factor.

I suggest you watch history unfold itself. Regaless, there is little doubt that Trump is a far more consequential president after two years than Obama was in eight.

I'm done with you because if there's one thing I've learned, logic and facts just don't register with a trump worshiper, so I'm not going to waste my time or energy on you any longer.

He cancelled an event because of rain. Your hysteria and anger and even hate is not called for.

He's done nothing to deserve this. This is you guys being upset you don't get your way and that he doesn't play by your b.s. rules.

Went home

Says the man that is still looking forward to the US becoming an oppressive One Party State where the largest ethnic group is discriminated against by law with no possibility of political recourse.
Looks like you need this
DBvpQFn.jpg

Dude, I've talked to RW about this at length. I'm not exaggerating his position.

That's his vision of the future, that he wants, and supports.

Went home

I am willing to accept whatever the US becomes demographically

It is you who is on a white power tyrade

1. You support policies that are actively working towards that future.

2. I'm not the one that wants to oppress people based on race. That is you. You are a liar and an asshole.

Wait this coming from the man who claims he cares more about the military than any president in history. He is almost 2yrs into his presidency and how many times has he gone and visited our troops still in combat theaters.

I give up. I don't know.

Wait? So you don't know either? You are just assuming that it is a small number?

Why didn't the President show up to honor these veterans?

Other people got there.

Not by helicopter.

If he wants to tie up traffic in Paris even more, since protesters were already blocking roads on that day.

Other people got there.

Not by helicopter.

If he wants to tie up traffic in Paris even more, since protesters were already blocking roads on that day.

What is the maximum effect range of an excuse?

In terms of patriotic outrage......

How does watching Tv during a remembrance ceremony rank against kneeling during the anthem ?

How does watching Tv during a remembrance ceremony rank against kneeling during the anthem ?
Good point. I would add, the orange buffoon took a virtual knee at the remembrance.

I give up. I don't know.

Don't know, or care, and neither do you.

Kneeling is active disrespect, as you well know. It is WHY you support it, you anti-American fuck.

I give up. I don't know.

As a veteran I think our veterans should be honored by the president. If this were Pres. Obama you would have been whining like a little bitch, but since it's your God being disrespectful now you don't care.

I give up. I don't know.

As a veteran I think our veterans should be honored by the president. If this were Pres. Obama you would have been whining like a little bitch, but since it's your God being disrespectful now you don't care.

I know that Hillary would have been my active enemy as President, and I see the hate you libs have for normal Americans every day on this site.

So, yes, skipping a few photo ops, means nothing to me.

Trump may be a lot of things, but he does not hate me, and is not actively working to harm me.

Forum List

Back