WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

He laid down the law to Macron and then skipped the party. haha.
He fell for Macrons bluff
Nationalism bad. lol

GXvP5g8.png

I give up. I don't know.

You feeling a strong desire for more photos ops?

So now it's just a photo op, sounds more like hypocrisy.

Wait? So you don't know either? You are just assuming that it is a small number?

Why didn't the President show up to honor these veterans?

Don't know, or care, and neither do you.

As a veteran I think our veterans should be honored by the president. If this were Pres. Obama you would have been whining like a little bitch, but since it's your God being disrespectful now you don't care.
Selective outrage.

Wait? So you don't know either? You are just assuming that it is a small number?

As a veteran I think our veterans should be honored by the president. If this were Pres. Obama you would have been whining like a little bitch, but since it's your God being disrespectful now you don't care.

I know that Hillary would have been my active enemy as President, and I see the hate you libs have for normal Americans every day on this site.

So, yes, skipping a few photo ops, means nothing to me.

Any excuse will do, pathetic.
Trump may be a lot of things, but he does not hate me, and is not actively working to harm me.

Selective outrage.
What outrage? its just break time.
wwiqlabxkrx11.jpg

Selective outrage.
wwiqlabxkrx11.jpg

funny-dachshund-meme-photo.jpg

Selective outrage.
wwiqlabxkrx11.jpg

funny-dachshund-meme-photo.jpg
Trump's bone spurs were acting up.

CalmGentleBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

We all know what he's afraid people might see.

Imagine that mess being wet and dripping down.

You know, you may actually have a point.

He can't wear one of those dipstick MAGA hats to a WWI memorial service, and so he would have had to be uncovered and exposed to the wind and rain. His carefully coiffed combover would have melted.

After all, he said he almost called off his presser for the synagogue mass shooting because his hair had been blown by the jet engine and it was a mess.

Basically a French dog and pony show...
Marines don’t give a shit about such things

You know, you may actually have a point.

He can't wear one of those dipstick MAGA hats to a WWI memorial service, and so he would have had to be uncovered and exposed to the wind and rain. His carefully coiffed combover would have melted.

After all, he said he almost called off his presser for the synagogue mass shooting because his hair had been blown by the jet engine and it was a mess.
After lunch, Trump had a second chance at public remembrance of his country’s war dead, at a cemetery in the Parisian suburb of Suresnes. He delivered respectful remarks in the rain this time, remembering those who had given their last breath in the mighty struggle. But he could not resist an aside observing he was being “drenched” while veterans were watching from under cover. “You look so comfortable up there, under shelter,” he joked, “as we’re getting drenched. You’re very smart people.”

What a wanker.

I know that Hillary would have been my active enemy as President, and I see the hate you libs have for normal Americans every day on this site.

Trump may be a lot of things, but he does not hate me, and is not actively working to harm me.

That was an honest answer.

Hell, I admitted what you said was true. Other than your stupid bullshit about it being because he is a "God".

So, why the whining from YOU?

donny's vanity has no limits. it's all about donny's 'ID' - as in the psychological sense.

AP_18015850612412.jpg

donny's vanity has no limits. it's all about donny's 'ID' - as in the psychological sense.

AP_18015850612412.jpg

The rain made the helicopter ride unsafe.

When did you realize that lying was the only way to advance your lib agenda?

AP_18015850612412.jpg

sure, sure cartoon boy... you go with that.

cjones11142018.jpg

You made fun of me for posting cartoons, and then post a cartoon?

Were you trying to poke fun at yourself, or do you just have the self awareness of a potted plant? A dead potted plant?

Just kidding. I already know the answer.

10253908-wilted-pot-plant.jpg

AP_18015850612412.jpg

sure, sure cartoon boy... you go with that.

cjones11142018.jpg

You made fun of me for posting cartoons, and then post a cartoon?

Were you trying to poke fun at yourself, or do you just have the self awareness of a potted plant? A dead potted plant?

Just kidding. I already know the answer.

10253908-wilted-pot-plant.jpg

my cartoons mock. yours are graphic novel styled hero worship of cape crazy pants imitating thor..

now that's a false equivalency if i ever saw one.

AP_18015850612412.jpg

You Trumpers believe any bile that comes out of Trump's mouth. Trump is a pathological liar and thin-skinner snowflake.

That was an honest answer.

Hell, I admitted what you said was true. Other than your stupid bullshit about it being because he is a "God".

So, why the whining from YOU?

Hell that was only after you danced around it.

AP_18015850612412.jpg

You Trumpers believe any bile that comes out of Trump's mouth. Trump is a pathological liar and thin-skinner snowflake.

Trump canceled trip to French cemetery memorial citing bad weather

Since the weather made the helicopter ride not feasible, they couldn't just whip up a 55 mile motorcade ride.

AP_18015850612412.jpg

Trump canceled trip to French cemetery memorial citing bad weather

Since the weather made the helicopter ride not feasible, they couldn't just whip up a 55 mile motorcade ride.
How many other leaders cancelled because of "the rain"?

Forum List

Back