Yale Psychiatrist Who Has Repeatedly Called Trump Mentally Unfit Refuses to Diagnose Biden

Biden is fine.

Trump is mentally ill and shows signs of dementia.

Watch:

You’re right. But I believe anyone with the necessary personality traits to do the job of POTUS fits into those categories. The ability to do it well makes the requirement more intense. Think about the stress management required as well as the leadership and narcissism needed to make decisions that may kill people or ruin the lives of many, primarily because it is the best course of action when no good one exists... or think of the out of the box thinking required to solve some of the problem. Dementia and mental illness are partly required. The overarching quality is leadership... and right now I don’t think there is a more qualified person than the White House’s current inhabitant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is someone who has shown he cannot take the stress of the Oval Office it is Trump. He is overly emotional, chaotic, confused and rants and raves for no reason. No, Trump is stupendously unqualified for the job.

You don't get to determine who is qualified for the job outside of your vote, the US Constitution does.

Trump is excellent at getting people exposed for who they truely are, both on the Left and the RINOs.

The Soviets used psychiatrists to 'diagnose' and lock up dissidents. Birds of a feather I guess. Perfect example of why we don't support mental health screenings from the gun control crowd - the Left has a habit of falsely declaring people "insane" to deny their rights.

Yale Psychiatrist Who Has Repeatedly Called Trump Mentally Unfit Refuses to Diagnose Biden.

It's pretty sad when one uses their professional position to try and convince people to lean to their candidate or look unfavorably to their political opposition. Taking this dingy's opinion seriously is like taking Dr. Phil's advice seriously. But at least Dr. Phil wasn't a hypocrite.

Biden is fine.

Watch:

You’re right. But I believe anyone with the necessary personality traits to do the job of POTUS fits into those categories. The ability to do it well makes the requirement more intense. Think about the stress management required as well as the leadership and narcissism needed to make decisions that may kill people or ruin the lives of many, primarily because it is the best course of action when no good one exists... or think of the out of the box thinking required to solve some of the problem. Dementia and mental illness are partly required. The overarching quality is leadership... and right now I don’t think there is a more qualified person than the White House’s current inhabitant.

If there is someone who has shown he cannot take the stress of the Oval Office it is Trump. He is overly emotional, chaotic, confused and rants and raves for no reason. No, Trump is stupendously unqualified for the job.

Yet he is one of the best presidents we have ever had.

The worst president, this Nation has ever had in its History. The Destroyer, the Man of Lawlessness, the Divider, the Man of Deceit, the Liar in Chief, the man of Chaos... shall I go on? :D

Why don't you talk about his record and accomplishments? Oh, that's right, you on the left don't measure a good President by those petty things. You measure a President by how much you like him, how nice he is, how cute of dog he got for the White House.

I thought the uproar was over one of them getting a cute dog that happened to be... white(!)

Politics be crazy.

Biden is fine.

Watch:

Sorry had to jump back on this one- speaking on that last paragraph... so you are drawing a contrast to the stability of Biden, Hillary, Warren, or Sanders? And you would pick any of them over Trump? Or were you just going to write in Donald Duck?

The worst president, this Nation has ever had in its History. The Destroyer, the Man of Lawlessness, the Divider, the Man of Deceit, the Liar in Chief, the man of Chaos... shall I go on? :D

Why don't you talk about his record and accomplishments? Oh, that's right, you on the left don't measure a good President by those petty things. You measure a President by how much you like him, how nice he is, how cute of dog he got for the White House.

I thought the uproar was over one of them getting a cute dog that happened to be... white(!)

Politics be crazy.

And then be like Bill Clinton. When you move out of the White House, and the dog no longer serves a purpose, let it outside and get hit by a car.

Trump is excellent at getting people exposed for who they truely are, both on the Left and the RINOs.

The Soviets used psychiatrists to 'diagnose' and lock up dissidents. Birds of a feather I guess. Perfect example of why we don't support mental health screenings from the gun control crowd - the Left has a habit of falsely declaring people "insane" to deny their rights.

Yale Psychiatrist Who Has Repeatedly Called Trump Mentally Unfit Refuses to Diagnose Biden.

The biggest problem with PROGS is they're driven by emotions, which is why they're consistently miss-guided. It only makes things worse when they're proved mistaken, because they lack the fortitude to come to terms with it, so they become more and more desperate.

Politics be crazy.

I am STILL disgusted that megalomaniac Barry Hussein named the DOG after himself.

Let's call him BO, get it? Uh um, yeah....

So trump is a megalomanic paranoid asshole and you looking for the same from a doctor for Biden.

See compassion first.

So trump is a megalomanic paranoid asshole and you looking for the same from a doctor for Biden.

See compassion first.
Compassion? Like the $146 in total contributions to charity Uncle Joe gave out of his and his wife’s $890,000 wages?

Amazing. Like I said, every time someone lists how horrible Trump is and I ask for examples it kills the discussion. Every. Single. Time.

Forum List

Back