Yawn - Another black school caught in a cheating scandal

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Naturally the article censored the race of the student body but i went to the school's website and it had pics of the principal and 2 students and they were black. No whites in sight. And it is in Philly.

Principal, 4 teachers charged in cheating scandal

May 7, 2014, 7:42 PM

Update: The principal and four teachers at Cayuga Elementary School in Philadelphia's Hunting Park section have been charged with fostering a culture of cheating on standardized state tests there over a 5-year period, Attorney General Kathleen Kane announced Thursday.

Kane said the educators changed student answers, provided test answers to students and improperly reviewed Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA) test questions before giving the tests.

After the cheating stopped in 2012, the schools test scored dropped dramatically, Kane noted.

In 2008-09 state proficiency tests, Cayuga's fourth graders excelled: 88.8% pass math and 83.9% pass reading. By 2012-13, the most recent numbers available, fourth graders at the school struggled with 31% passing math and 25% passing reading.

• Banned
The liberals will say "more money" but that never works. We need to accept the overwhelming evidence that blacks are mentally inferior. Everyone knows it.

Well, it's unlikely that the smart ones were caught in africa, or stayed slaves once here. Also unlikely that the slaveoners bred for intelligence, when what they wanted was dumb animals for work without trouble. Nothing about welfare enhances their plight. I do, however, know many blacks who are hard-working and very sharp, indeed, and I likewise know a ton of white people who can't get liquid out of a boot. So it comes down to a % thing, actually.j :) I'd hate to have to bet much on what that % is.

ShitSpreader accidentally left a bag of pistachios on the sink in the mens room. When he went back for it, it was gone. If you've seen ShitSpreader's missing nutsack, please bring it to Customer Service.

• Banned
The funny thing is that it took me a single search to find out that the school is majority hispanic.

But shiteater hates them too so it's okay. Hey maybe the mods can fix the title :dunno:

Come on mods do something productive for a change! :laugh:

In the first place you didn't provide a link for your claim the school is hispo. In the second place, it doesn't matter since hispanics have intelligence on a par with blacks. THINK

Well, it's unlikely that the smart ones were caught in africa, or stayed slaves once here. Also unlikely that the slaveoners bred for intelligence, when what they wanted was dumb animals for work without trouble. Nothing about welfare enhances their plight. I do, however, know many blacks who are hard-working and very sharp, indeed, and I likewise know a ton of white people who can't get liquid out of a boot. So it comes down to a % thing, actually.j :) I'd hate to have to bet much on what that % is.

What a stupid thing to say. Are you claiming african blacks are smarter than american blacks?? You're the only one who does. American blacks are smarter because they have a lot white blood in them. That's a fact.

The funny thing is that it took me a single search to find out that the school is majority hispanic.

But shiteater hates them too so it's okay. Hey maybe the mods can fix the title :dunno:

Come on mods do something productive for a change! :laugh:

In the first place you didn't provide a link for your claim the school is hispo. In the second place, it doesn't matter since hispanics have intelligence on a par with blacks. THINK

Well I was right that you equally hated hispanics.

And did you realize that you didn't post a link either?

You're the worst shiteater. God why do I bother with you?

It's ironic how ShitSpreader ends so many of his posts with THINK, which is something he's completely incapable of doing.

Now he'll make one of his trademark "The board notes..." posts, which is what he does whenever he gets butthurt. :eusa_boohoo:

It's ironic how ShitSpreader ends so many of his posts with THINK, which is something he's completely incapable of doing.

Now he'll make one of his trademark "The board notes..." posts, which is what he does whenever he gets butthurt. :eusa_boohoo:

He should type "THINK" first and then follow his own advice.

Any of you white-hating liberals going to address the issue? All you do is attack the poster.

The issue is why do so many black schools have administrations that support cheating.? I gave my explanation. Black students are dumb so the schools cheat to cover up the dumbness exposed by tests.

Forum List

Back