YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

I can't figure people like Bannon who bows and grovels at the feet of a man who could give a flip about him. Ignorance among the trump cult is well documents.
Perhaps Trump is just a tool for Bannon's agenda....? Bannon has always pushed blowing up our government and democracy, even before Trump....? Maybe they are just two peas in the same pod? Trump uses Bannon, and Bannon uses Trump?

I am entitled to the facts. McCarthy put two trump stooges up that were rejected. Pelosi gave him a chance to name legitimate members who would take this investigation seriously. He never did.
The minority is allowed to put anyone they choose on any commission like this, until now.

Nazi Pelousy wanted her own stooges on the commission.

The minority is allowed to put anyone they choose on any commission like this, until now.

I always go back and forth as to whether the Repubs should stoop to their level to act like them - and further degrade the integrity of the institution and the process. This was an unprecedented change on how select committees are composed.

We'll see when they take over after the midterms.

Holder refused to comply with a subpoena, Stupid. Same violation Bannon is accused of.
It wasn't even close to the same...

Holder showed up for his subpoena or Congressional hearing....

Holder answered all questions and turned over all subpoenaed documents, EXCEPT for anything involving executive privilege that Obama as President, claimed.

Holder was an official Cabinet member of the Obama administration, and Bannon is not.

And Trump is no longer President, Biden is president, and Biden is not exerting executive privilege over subpoenas involved with the attempted soft coup de tat on January 6th.

Lastly, any presidential conversations not involving a government official duty, are not covered by executive privilege. The Jan 6th event was a Trump Campaign event, not official govt act, that has any protection from the executive.

Last edited:
Don't care. If there was any connection to the rioters that would have been found out by the previous 10 partisan House investigations, the bipartisan Senate investigation and the 600+ criminal investigations by the FBI and DOJ.

The only thing this partisan political circus with zero credibility is interested in is anything that smells like dirt that it can use against Trump should he run for President again. I find itabhorrent that with all the shit going on int he country, that congress is wasting it's time and our money on this partisan pursuit.
Bannon planned and he boasted about the January 6th insurrection attempt. He knew what was going to happen and he now refuses to talk about his plans. He was bragging about the repub party taking over national elections on his radio show just minutes before he was indicted.

I think he may be a little too busy to carry through with his election stealing plans now. He may do himself better to just try to stay out of jail.

Bannon planned and he boasted about the January 6th insurrection attempt. He knew what was going to happen and he now refuses to talk about his plans. He was bragging about the repub party taking over national elections on his radio show just minutes before he was indicted.

I think he may be a little too busy to carry through with his election stealing plans now. He may do himself better to just try to stay out of jail.
God, you guys make life fun!

Contempt of Congress.

Hell the whole country holds them in contempt anymore. lmao

LET'S GO BRANDON.

Forum List

Back