YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Ask Steve how much fun he is having as he begins to write bigly checks to attorneys.
I don't know the man personally, so I can't just ring him up. Besides, I prefer spending my time laughing at you. We all laugh at you. I wonder why you bother to show up here, because we all laugh at you. Laughing, laughing, laughing.

That's why they scouted out the Capitol the day before, eh?

giphy.gif

Hey Trump Haters, isn't Stephen Miller also "indicted" or whatever for this next democrat charade? I see him on FOX news right now. Doesn't seem like anything is going to happen but smoke haha

Hey Trump Haters, isn't Stephen Miller also "indicted" or whatever for this next democrat charade? I see him on FOX news right now. Doesn't seem like anything is going to happen but smoke haha
Pay attention to reality....Stephen Miller has been subpeona'd.....that is different than "indicted"....DO try to keep up.

Last edited:
Pay attention to reality....Stephen Miller has be subpeona'd.....that is different than "indicted"....DO try to keep up.
LOL well whatever you want to call it to help you feel good. Face it, bro. That democrat joke committee is going to be another Trump Russia Hoax wasting time and tax payer money.

eric "dick" holder is the only US AG to ever be held in contempt of congress...

BUT.... and this is a big BUT.... Plugs told us "he's a famous Negro!!!", so ix-nay on the ail-jay ime-tay.

Poor Steve is NOT a famous Negro so he's shit out of luck.

I like how the stuttering shit clown talks about black people....

Last edited:
eric "dick" holder is the only US AG to ever be held in contempt of congress...

BUT.... and this is a big BUT.... Plugs told us "he's a famous Negro!!!", so ix-nay the ail-jay ime-tay.

Poor Steve is NOT a famous Negro so he's shit out of luck.

I like how the stuttering shit clown talks about black people....

1636763205184.png

Bannon planned and he boasted about the January 6th insurrection attempt. He knew what was going to happen and he now refuses to talk about his plans. He was bragging about the repub party taking over national elections on his radio show just minutes before he was indicted.

You lied, you do have facts that none of the rest of us are privy to. Are you drinking buddies with Bannon? What did he tell you about his planning for the January 6th insurrection?

So why did 17 Democrats vote to hold him in contempt of Congress?
They were likely congress critters elected in Conservative states, or possibly congress critters that did believe congress should not let the executive branch, to insert power, over the congressional branch???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
A rejection unprecedented in the 230 year history of Congress. Hence - the partisan political circus with zero credibility.
What was political was McCarthy's picks for the committee. Because he opposed the formation of this committee. Your argument is what has no credibility.

Forum List

Back