YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Trying again. Apparently just posting the link to the indictment now being discussed doesn’t fly without some original commentary. Initially, my plan wasn’t to comment so much as to inform. Folks should know more precisely the nature of the criminal charges under discussion before discussing it.

My commentary is dull and basic, here. Bannon got the subpoena. He defied it. Congress made a referral. The DOJ chose to seek an indictment. They got it. I suspect the case isn’t going to hard for any Assistant US Attorney to prove. My hunch? Mr. Bannon is in trouble here. I also believe this is a partisan political bogus move, but that doesn’t help this particular defendant.

Then if they convict Bannon, I suggest the DOJ get on their horse and go after Eric Holder, every Democrat and Leftie that has refused to answer, appear and/or committed perjury in Congressional subpoenaed presentations.
But we do understan that under the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist ideology, the Law is for thee and not for me...

bs. Your side had been pushing that story and you'll continue to push because people are lazy and democrat influenced people are stupid and want to believe it. You know what you did. You know what your intent was. You were pushing a lie.

Next you'll be telling me someone hacked your account here, and put that last line in there while you were bakin' cookies. LOL been tried before with some success but times are changin'.
The entire world noticed. You were too busy licking the nuts of the insurrectionists to notice.

Prima facie evidence of the weaponizing of the "justice" department.

Bannon is way better at trolling the moonbats than was Roger Stone....Therefore, he must be hounded to death.
I think it is much deeper than just trolling. He has a position, and is saying some things, that the consortium don't want said.

It is very, very important for them, that he shut up. His activities could precipitate the war sooner than they are prepared for.

If you can find any information on his dad, I would appreciate that.

Then if they convict Bannon, I suggest the DOJ get on their horse and go after Eric Holder, every Democrat and Leftie that has refused to answer, appear and/or committed perjury in Congressional subpoenaed presentations.
But we do understan that under the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist ideology, the Law is for thee and not for me...
That would be a good thing right??… hold public officials accountable for once? I’d think you’d support this move

The entire world noticed. You were too busy licking the nuts of the insurrectionists to notice.
Y
bs. Your side had been pushing that story and you'll continue to push because people are lazy and democrat influenced people are stupid and want to believe it. You know what you did. You know what your intent was. You were pushing a lie.

Next you'll be telling me someone hacked your account here, and put that last line in there while you were bakin' cookies. LOL been tried before with some success but times are changin'.
Don't be a Horse's Ass 🐎

Yet another felon from Trump's circle gets indicted. Of course, in your mushy little cult brain, that's because the rest of the world are all criminals.

The repub want to say...

"So the US capitol was attacked and desecrated....what's the big deal?"

If BLM had attacked and beaten police that day, repub would be out for blood...well...for the ones that were not shot on Capitol steps.
You last paragraph says republicans s would be out for blood because BLM attacked police, so you admit right there that NOtHING would have happened to BLM and Republican would be out for blood. You let slip you know BLM would have been given a pass. No one 1/6 has been given any pass
Interesting revaluation from you

Yet another felon from Trump's circle gets indicted. Of course, in your mushy little cult brain, that's because the rest of the world are all criminals.
unless they prove he was plotting to overthrow the 2020 election like dems did with the 2016 election using a fake Russian dossier its just political theater .

Forum List

Back