Yeah that "conservatives are all rude bigots" thing is over

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Video shows typical left wing ho'. Wouldn't be surprised if she posted here on USMB as her intellectual standing matches that of some of the dumber posters.

It cracks me up a woman named Sarah O'Donnell is standing there insulting whites.

She was completely incapable of forming a cogent argument and had to fall back on slinging non-stop insults.

It cracks me up a woman named Sarah O'Donnell is standing there insulting whites.

She was completely incapable of forming a cogent argument and had to fall back on slinging non-stop insults.
Sounds like a lot of posters here.

Video shows typical left wing ho'. Wouldn't be surprised if she posted here on USMB as her intellectual standing matches that of some of the dumber posters.

The Leftists in general are getting more militant, we witness it each day in news reports.

The OP decides when things are 'over'. And when they aren't I would guess also.

So what about -

Selfies
bungie jumping
parkour
war on christmas, christians, easter, yada yada yada bitchface
yada yada
crossfit
mud obstacle
dog rescue
cafe latte
salsa
retro
lycra spandex
safe spaces
stand your ground
kindness

Lets see if I understand... You are trying to point out the hypocrisy of the Left, for the generalized labels they give the Right, by generally labeling the Left based on the actions of one individual? Oh the irony. Nice try though...

The Leftists in general are getting more militant, we witness it each day in news reports.

this wouldn't be a good time for another bill ayers era. actually i think he and bernardine dorhn were rich white kid assholes.

now they're just old poor white ex terrorist assholes collecting a government union pension. so we've really evolved.

if only ayers could get royalties from his book dreams from my father.

The OP decides when things are 'over'. And when they aren't I would guess also.

So what about -

Selfies
bungie jumping
parkour
war on christmas, christians, easter, yada yada yada bitchface
yada yada
crossfit
mud obstacle
dog rescue
cafe latte
salsa
retro
lycra spandex
safe spaces
stand your ground
kindness
Feel free to post your opinions on any of those.

Forum List

Back