Yep, Hillary Made History Alright

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
The first major party presumptive nominee to be under federal criminal investigation.

Something for the regressives to really brag about, RIGHT?

After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.

Last edited:
After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons because not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.
No, you don't get it. History isn't gonna be good for liberals. Hillary is guilty of everything she is accused of, and more. You are a fool for supporting her.

After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons because not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.
No, you don't get it. History isn't gonna be good for liberals. Hillary is guilty of everything she is accused of, and more. You are a fool for supporting her.

Sorry, I've decided y'all or part of y'all are crazy. You've had 25 years to do something or find something and all you do is scream"guilty" You got nothing.

She's perfect for the Democratic Party. They love corrupt candidates. The more corrupt, the better their appeal.

They'll never get it.

Sorry, I've decided y'all or part of y'all are crazy. You've had 25 years to do something or find something and all you do is scream"guilty" You got nothing.
When Trump becomes president he will indict her.

They'll never get it.

When Trump becomes president he will indict her.

LOL, and you still won't have any proof.

chris-stevens-real-2.jpg

It was a video.........

Forum List

Back