Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

No, I can't prove how he paid his tuition, neither can you, thats the problem, idiot.
Probably with a check. But, then again, you have never actually paid tuition, have you?

Don't be more stupid than you already are. "with a check" ? Do you know how much Harvard and Columbia cost? Obozo did not have that kind of money.

and yes, I paid a lot of tuition, for myself and my kids.

Nowhere does he say that all of his tuition, room, and board came from his personal student loans, nice try.

So, fucking what? Nowhere does it say it did not? He had grandparents. He worked during college. You are sick, stupid fuck to obsess over this.

Just looking for the truth.. Why don't you care ? second question: how can you talk with your tongue so far up obama's ass?

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement
Stop kazzing about that. It's been firmly established that you can't prove your delusions are real.

Yup. He's Kazzing out again. Insisting that he knows better than the woman who wrote the pamphlet he's referencing. Despite the fact that she's the world's leading authority. And Kaz doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Another liberal limp dick who has to copy the material of a moron. Do that again and you will go bye bye from my screen. You can write all the liberal crap you want, but write your own crap. I'm not playing the eight year old games you and the other blank shooters want to play
Who doesn't use your name as a synonym for lying? If you're gonna ignore everyone who uses it, it won't be long until there are no Liberals left off of your black list. The best part is watching how much that gets under your skin.

:dance:

The only people who use my name as a "synonym for lying" are intellectual kindergartners like you who want to pick a kid and then you all run around repeating idiotic chants as if that has any point other than to demonstrate your complete and utter lack of intellectual development.

The people I am ignoring on your prodding have nothing but made my surfing experience more pleasant, you're intellectually vacuous as well as sexually impotent

No, I can't prove how he paid his tuition, neither can you, thats the problem, idiot.
Well, I proved that your claim that the blurb about him being born in Kenya was not on a book he wrote. Not from a book at all. So, proving you lied about that pretty much establishes that you will lie about anything. Tell, us again, how that was from a book he wrote and had published.

It was a biolgraphical summary of his life. So let me rephrase my question: if someone wrote a biography about you would you proof read it for accuracy before you authorized its release? Again, yes or no
Jesus, but you are stupid. It was not a biography. It was not a book. Do you know what a book is? It was a pamphlet that a company that represented him; tried to get him speaking engagements put out about him and forty other clients. The person who wrote it said it was her mistake.

it was a biographical summary, as I said. If it was untrue he let it go, if it was true he lied.
He did not lie. He did not write it. Someone with the company wrote it for circulation in the publishing industry. He never saw it before it went out. The woman who wrote it said this. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Aye, paddy mah boy, relax, take a pull on the bottle of Irish whiskey. No sane person lets anyone publish a biographical summary of them without reviewing and approving it. You are very naive.

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement
Stop kazzing about that. It's been firmly established that you can't prove your delusions are real.

Yup. He's Kazzing out again. Insisting that he knows better than the woman who wrote the pamphlet he's referencing. Despite the fact that she's the world's leading authority. And Kaz doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Another liberal limp dick who has to copy the material of a moron. Do that again and you will go bye bye from my screen. You can write all the liberal crap you want, but write your own crap. I'm not playing the eight year old games you and the other blank shooters want to play
Who doesn't use your name as a synonym for lying? If you're gonna ignore everyone who uses it, it won't be long until there are no Liberals left off of your black list. The best part is watching how much that gets under your skin.

When you're name has become a verb, it doesn't bode well for your arguments.

Kazzing: vt,

1.To repeat debunked falsehoods in defense of a failed argument

You're not going to start Kazzing that birther idiocy again, are you?

2. To make a fool of one's self with poor reasoning

Jim completely Kazzed up when he started talking about Miriam Goderich.

3. To defecate in one's own pants.

I sneezed so hard, I Kazzed myself.

Bye bye

Well, I proved that your claim that the blurb about him being born in Kenya was not on a book he wrote. Not from a book at all. So, proving you lied about that pretty much establishes that you will lie about anything. Tell, us again, how that was from a book he wrote and had published.

It was a biolgraphical summary of his life. So let me rephrase my question: if someone wrote a biography about you would you proof read it for accuracy before you authorized its release? Again, yes or no
Jesus, but you are stupid. It was not a biography. It was not a book. Do you know what a book is? It was a pamphlet that a company that represented him; tried to get him speaking engagements put out about him and forty other clients. The person who wrote it said it was her mistake.

it was a biographical summary, as I said. If it was untrue he let it go, if it was true he lied.
He did not lie. He did not write it. Someone with the company wrote it for circulation in the publishing industry. He never saw it before it went out. The woman who wrote it said this. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Aye, paddy mah boy, relax, take a pull on the bottle of Irish whiskey. No sane person lets anyone publish a biographical summary of them without reviewing and approving it. You are very naive.
You are a complete and total fucking idiot. Or, as the Irish say, Idjit. I good friend's father died a couple of months ago. My friend is a prominent politician in the area. His father was 96 when he passed and himself was well known. The local paper published a wonderful news Obituary and put a really nice picture of some other person who died. Not a picture of the father. Someone screwed up. It happens. For you to suggest that it is simply not possible that in 1991, before anyone ever heard of Barack Obama, some low level employee of a firm that represents authors could have made the simple mistake of putting that he was born in Kenya tell me that you are not working with a full deck.

When you're name has become a verb, it doesn't bode well for your arguments.

Kazzing: vt,

1.To repeat debunked falsehoods in defense of a failed argument

You're not going to start Kazzing that birther idiocy again, are you?

2. To make a fool of one's self with poor reasoning

Jim completely Kazzed up when he started talking about Miriam Goderich.

3. To defecate in one's own pants.

I sneezed so hard, I Kazzed myself.

Bye bye

Laughing......you do realize that by plucking out your own eyes, you haven't actually done anything to me. And that I can still pick apart your claims with better reasoning, better evidence, and better sources. While you're still powerless to reply.

Thanks for the bully pulpit. It really won't matter much.

Back Hussein Obama was likely educated by way of foreign student-funded programs. Could be why they won't allow the records to be released to the Public. However, any records released now would be highly dubious. The cover-up has already been completed.
Catch-22...

No its not Catch 22.

Lets say I accuse you of stealing my identity- and sue you for it.

I have no evidence that you actually did steal my identity- but I think someone must have done it because my bank account has no money in it.

So I go to court and ask them for access to all of your financial records, and for access to your computer hard drive, and email records and cell phone records- to go find some evidence.

The courts tell me politely- to fuck off- because discovery only happens after several qualifications- among them I need to provide some evidence to support my allegations.
Correct, then you would only have suppositions / accusations. You can't look at the evidence you would need to prove your accusations because the courts won't let you look without proof of your suppositions. Catch 22.

Not if you apply an even remotely rational standard. For example, that the baseless accusations you demand be 'debunked' have a basis of evidence. Which they don't.

Otherwise, you're arguing your imagination. And demanding that anything you can possibly make up be debunked.

Which is quite irrational.
It's not irrational to ask if a guy born to a bigamist kenyan is American or not. It is however irrational to believe everything this government tells you.

Obama-Closeup-2.png
2myb6ub.jpg

The only people who use my name as a "synonym for lying" are intellectual kindergartners like you who want to pick a kid and then you all run around repeating idiotic chants as if that has any point other than to demonstrate your complete and utter lack of intellectual development.

The people I am ignoring on your prodding have nothing but made my surfing experience more pleasant, you're intellectually vacuous as well as sexually impotent
Poor demented retard, still kazzing. You fantasized I was gay ... now you fantasize I'm impotent. Even your fantasies confuse you. Meanwhile, you demonstrate repeatedly how much I get under your skin.

Probably with a check. But, then again, you have never actually paid tuition, have you?

Don't be more stupid than you already are. "with a check" ? Do you know how much Harvard and Columbia cost? Obozo did not have that kind of money.

and yes, I paid a lot of tuition, for myself and my kids.

Nowhere does he say that all of his tuition, room, and board came from his personal student loans, nice try.

So, fucking what? Nowhere does it say it did not? He had grandparents. He worked during college. You are sick, stupid fuck to obsess over this.

Just looking for the truth.. Why don't you care ? second question: how can you talk with your tongue so far up obama's ass?

No you aren't. You're desperately clinging to a conspiracy narrative that even you admit is factually baseless. You insist that Obama went to college as a foreign student, yet can't back that claim with anything. Not the slightest scrap of evidence. And ignore any explanation that doesn't match your conspiracy....despite being far more plausible. You ignore....scholarships. You ignore grants. You ignore student loans. You ignore family. You ignore friends. You ignore anything but your conspiracy.

That's not a search for truth. That's a search for lies you want to believe. And why Birthers are a national laughing stock.

And the gift that keeps on giving.

Poor demented retard, still kazzing. You fantasized I was gay ... now you fantasize I'm impotent. Even your fantasies confuse you. Meanwhile, you demonstrate repeatedly how much I get under your skin.

Wow, you are obsessed with how I feel, gay boy, what's up with that? I'm not interested, BTW, you need to find another guy to fuck

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

You must consider the mental capacity of the people he is attempting to appeal to. Are we REALLY supposed to fear those that still believe Obama is an African? I'm personally more askeered of the trans gendered. :lol:

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

You must consider the mental capacity of the people he is attempting to appeal to. Are we REALLY supposed to fear those that still believe Obama is an African? I'm personally more askeered of the trans gendered. :lol:

People who think Obama is African? You mean like the original birther, Obama? Or do you mean his ho who said Kenya is his home country is Kenya? Then there's Hillary who revived the whole thing. Which of those birthers are you afraid of exactly? Just curious.

BTW, Obama lied, he was born in Hawaii

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

People who think Obama is African? You mean like the original birther, Obama? Or do you mean his ho who said Kenya is his home country is Kenya? Then there's Hillary who revived the whole thing. Which of those birthers are you afraid of exactly? Just curious.

BTW, Obama lied, he was born in Hawaii

Obama never said he was born in Kenya. Nor has anyone ever claimed he did....save you citing yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.

And there's no evidence that Hillary 'revived' anything. The Birther conspiracy appeared first on the Free Republic message board. And was later repeated by someone who claimed to be a HIllary supporter....but was completely anonymous. There's nothing to indicate it was a Hillary supporter, and even less that Hillary herself had anything to do with a random blog post.

Again, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The BIRFERS live on!!!

Um...I said I think Obama was born in Hawaii, Charlie. Do you not know what a birther is or are you just an idiot? Hint, birther doesn't mean what you think it does. You realize you're on the internet? You can google words you don't know?

No its not Catch 22.

Lets say I accuse you of stealing my identity- and sue you for it.

I have no evidence that you actually did steal my identity- but I think someone must have done it because my bank account has no money in it.

So I go to court and ask them for access to all of your financial records, and for access to your computer hard drive, and email records and cell phone records- to go find some evidence.

The courts tell me politely- to fuck off- because discovery only happens after several qualifications- among them I need to provide some evidence to support my allegations.
Correct, then you would only have suppositions / accusations. You can't look at the evidence you would need to prove your accusations because the courts won't let you look without proof of your suppositions. Catch 22.

Not if you apply an even remotely rational standard. For example, that the baseless accusations you demand be 'debunked' have a basis of evidence. Which they don't.

Otherwise, you're arguing your imagination. And demanding that anything you can possibly make up be debunked.

Which is quite irrational.
It's not irrational to ask if a guy born to a bigamist kenyan is American or not. It is however irrational to believe everything this government tells you.

Not to mention, his mother and father hated America. They were both virulent Anti-American Communists. Pretty much sums him up as well, no?

Not to mention that is just a Birther lie.

Pretty much sums up all Birthers have.

His parents despised America. They were Anti-American Communist dipshits like you.

Forum List

Back