Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense. What's the worst it could show? That he took a course on communism?

remember how the left wanted to see W's military records and the only reason he wouldn't provide them was he had something to hide? I'd say it's a conspiracy, but personally I just think they are stupid

Yeah- that was almost as stupid as Birthers.

The difference?

7 years into Bush's presidency no one was still whining about his military records.

7 years into Obama's presidency- Birthers still want to see Obama's kindergarten records.
We saw Obama's kindergarten records, you know the records that say he's Islamic.

God you are an idiot. There are no 'kindergarten records' that say he was 'Islamic'

Here are Obama's kindergarten teachers
Obamas-Kindergarten-Teachers.jpg
Obama-kindergarten-picture-2.jpg

Noelani Elementary School, Honolulu, Hawaii

Aimee Yatsushiro, Teacher: Kindergarten

Aimee Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama. "He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

"He was a good listener from the time he was little," Yatsushiro said. "I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn't have to be the center of attention."

Katherine Nakamoto, Teacher: Kindergarten

Katherine Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "We called him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

"He (Obama) was always nicely dressed," Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. "He wasn't outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be."
Maybe you should fix Obama's wiki:
Barack Obama - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"In 1963, Dunham met Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian East–West Center graduate student in geography at the University of Hawaii, and the couple were married onMolokai on March 15, 1965.[14] After two one-year extensions of his J-1 visa, Lolo returned to Indonesia in 1966, followed sixteen months later by his wife and stepson in 1967, with the family initially living in a Menteng Dalam neighborhood in the Tebet subdistrict of south Jakarta, then from 1970 in a wealthier neighborhood in the Menteng subdistrict of central Jakarta.[15] From ages six to ten, Obama attended local Indonesian-language schools: St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School for two years and Besuki Public School for one and a half years, supplemented by English-language Calvert School homeschooling by his mother.[16]"

Fix what? I could add the information about his attending kindergarten in Hawaii, but that is just omitted.

Feel free to show me where he was called Muslim in kindergarten.

Yeah- that was almost as stupid as Birthers.

The difference?

7 years into Bush's presidency no one was still whining about his military records.

7 years into Obama's presidency- Birthers still want to see Obama's kindergarten records.
We saw Obama's kindergarten records, you know the records that say he's Islamic.

God you are an idiot. There are no 'kindergarten records' that say he was 'Islamic'

Aimee Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama. "He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

"He was a good listener from the time he was little," Yatsushiro said. "I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn't have to be the center of attention."

Katherine Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "We called him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

"He (Obama) was always nicely dressed," Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. "He wasn't outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be."
"In 1963, Dunham met Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian East–West Center graduate student in geography at the University of Hawaii, and the couple were married onMolokai on March 15, 1965.[14] After two one-year extensions of his J-1 visa, Lolo returned to Indonesia in 1966, followed sixteen months later by his wife and stepson in 1967, with the family initially living in a Menteng Dalam neighborhood in the Tebet subdistrict of south Jakarta, then from 1970 in a wealthier neighborhood in the Menteng subdistrict of central Jakarta.[15] From ages six to ten, Obama attended local Indonesian-language schools: St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School for two years and Besuki Public School for one and a half years, supplemented by English-language Calvert School homeschooling by his mother.[16]"

Huh.....so age six is kintergarden? Really?

And Obama went to a Catholic School......so are you claiming he converted to catholicism?
The average age of kids entering Kindergarten is 5.5 years old. That means the average age of kids graduating from kindergarten is well over six years of age. Were you born a moron or did it take years of education to become the moron that you are now?

Who cares about averages? I showed you were Obama went to Kindergarten in Hawaii. Skylar showed you that when he arrived in Indonesia he went to a Catholic school.

What you have failed to show us is anything about Obama being a Muslim in Kindergarten- as you claimed.

Put up- or shut up.

And Obama went to a Catholic School......so are you claiming he converted to catholicism?
The average age of kids entering Kindergarten is 5.5 years old. That means the average age of kids graduating from kindergarten is well over six years of age. Were you born a moron or did it take years of education to become the moron that you are now?

Who cares about averages? I showed you were Obama went to Kindergarten in Hawaii. Skylar showed you that when he arrived in Indonesia he went to a Catholic school.

What you have failed to show us is anything about Obama being a Muslim in Kindergarten- as you claimed.

Put up- or shut up.
I'll take that as admission that you were wrong about the age of kindergartners. Why get so prissy? Not my fault you don't know math.

Put up- or shut up.
I'll take that as admission that you were wrong about the age of kindergartners. Why get so prissy? Not my fault you don't know math.

What was I wrong about?

I pointed out that President Obama attended Kindergarten in Hawaii.
Skylar pointed out that he went from their to a Catholic school in Indonesia.

Now- are you ready to admit you pulled your claim that he was registered as a Muslim in kindergarten out of your ass- or are you going to continue to double down?

Put up- or shut up.

Um....we have Obama going to kintergarden in Hawaii. And yet you're still clinging to your bullshit story about him going to an Islamic Kintergarden?

Sigh....this is why birthers are a national laughing stock. Even when they're obviously wrong, even when they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, even when they're proven wrong with overwhelming evidence, even when they can't back any of their batshit with the slighest evidence....

......you insist that you must right.

Ladies and Gentlmen......I give you the Conspiracy Theorist.

Put up- or shut up.

What was I wrong about?

Now- are you ready to admit you pulled your claim that he was registered as a Muslim in kindergarten out of your ass- or are you going to continue to double down?
You said, and I quote... "Huh.....so age six is kintergarden? Really?" First off, you spelled kindergarten wrong, displaying your lack of English skills, then you exposed your lack of math skills in denying the age of Kindergartners. FYI some travel from one country to the next. We call it moving.

he didn't you brain dead, toon. :cuckoo:

Toon?

Yes, I'm afraid he did, sweetie dear. He told his first publisher, it was in his bio. Didn't hear about that, huh?

Sorry, Toon....but you don't know what you're talking about. He didn't tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya. With his publisher specifically affirming that Obama *didn't* say he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was theirs.

You know that Toon...but hope we don't.

Not only that, but Michelle called Kenya Obama's "home country" and Hillary brought it up before anyone on the right addressed it.

With Ireland being called the 'home country' of both Reagan and Kennedy. So by your standard, both must have been born in Ireland.

And of course Birtherism was first floated on the Free Republic messageboards. Weeks and weeks later an email was sent anonyously from someone who claimed to be a hillary supporter. There's no evidence that they were. Nor that Hillary had anything to do with it.

You're not very good at this, are you, Toon?

it can't be good at it when it considers reality optional.

It's funny how you have the little hearts and cuddly stuffed toy like you're a nice person when you're actually one of the most hateful bitches on the site. LOL, I laugh every time I see your avatar

'Hateful bitches'? You must be a treat in real life.

doubtful... I think it's mostly a lunatic troll.

Put up- or shut up.

Um....we have Obama going to kintergarden in Hawaii. And yet you're still clinging to your bullshit story about him going to an Islamic Kintergarden?

Sigh....this is why birthers are a national laughing stock. Even when they're obviously wrong, even when they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, even when they're proven wrong with overwhelming evidence, even when they can't back any of their batshit with the slighest evidence....

at some point you just need to ignore the morons and simply make fun of them

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

he didn't you brain dead, toon. :cuckoo:

Then who did, ya flamin dipshit? The publisher wrote the biographical piece on obama, are you saying obama never bothered to read what had been written about him? Do you see how stupid that claim makes you, and obama, look?

quiet, freak. his publisher never said the president said he was born in kenya. that is a rightwingnut lie as has already been pointed out to you.

damn, you're stupid, little boy.

then who wrote the biographical summary, ya flaming bitch? Did Bush write it? Cheney? Limbaugh? Who wrote it, idiot!

bitch?

man, you're a freaktard. :cuckoo:

i think the nordyke examples are concocted for the cause.

Can you back that with evidence? As the mother of the Nordyke twins has had her copies of the LFBC since the 1960s. Which means that the conspiracy would have to be nearly 50 years old.

That seems both unlikely and needlessly elaborate. And of course, utterly evidence free.
that's also the advertiser birth announcement theory. the ads were placed as a conspiracy knowing he would be president. nordyke came out too fast, with too much ready at the hand explanation. i wish we had a real copy of the newspaper, or his w2 from basin robbins.
Wong Kim Ark was about jus soli citizenship, where place of birth defined citizenship. As Wong was the child of 2 aliens born in San Francisco. A discussion about natural born status being based on location of birth is understandable and predictable. And among the first things the USSC did when discussing the ruling.

Why would you ignore the USSC on the meaning of natural born?
why would wong kim ark need to be natural born if he wasn't running for president or vice. was he "natural born" before obama ran for president ??

'Needing to be' natural born is irrelevant. As it has no bearing on the Wong Kim Ark case. The USSC discusses how natural born status is defined. And they use English Common Law....with place of birth defining natural born status.

For the second time, why would you ignore the Supreme Court on the meaning of natural born?

This is the part of the birthher argument I don't understand. You demand evidence....and when you get it, you arbitrarily ignore it.
why is it irrelevant. it seems to me that citing a precedent about eligibility, to support the argument about a president being natural born as ascribed in our constituion, by a case about someone whom never even ran for president... is very relevant.

wong kim ark the obot was pushing this precedent.... arguing with apuzzo about it... years ago.

One need not be running for president to be a natural born citizen. You can be natural born and never run for president. Which almost all natural born citizens do.

And you were asking about the meaning of natural born. The USSC specifically addresses that. And it cites English Common Law and place of birth as defining natural born status.

You are literally ignoring what you asked for. Why?

conflating the issue (s), nice try.
let's try this. where else would someone "need" to be natural born..(example: would a senator or Cabinet member... or a cabinet maker, for that matter...)

then we get into anchor babies can be president... and so forth...

why is the expression natural born in article 2 ?? why the grandfather clause ??

and you say i don't make sense... really skylar...

the conspiracy loons are simply ignoramuses....

but whatever makes you feel better....

Put up- or shut up.

We can make mock them while still pointing out the lies.

Put up- or shut up.

to what end? they're pathologic.

Put up- or shut up.

What was I wrong about?

You said, and I quote... "Huh.....so age six is kintergarden? Really?" First off, you spelled kindergarten wrong, displaying your lack of English skills, then you exposed your lack of math skills in denying the age of Kindergartners. FYI some travel from one country to the next. We call it moving.

I am glad to recap this whole sorry tale- from you initial lie to your sad denial dance

Here is where it started- with your lie:
RKM:
We saw Obama's kindergarten records, you know the records that say he's Islamic. God you are an idiot.

Me: There are no 'kindergarten records' that say he was 'Islamic'

Then you posted Obama's wiki page- which didn't mention his kindergarten.
Then you posted some idiocy about the average age of kindergarteners
RKM
The average age of kids entering Kindergarten is 5.5 years old. That means the average age of kids graduating from kindergarten is well over six years of age

Which still doesn't explain your lie about Obama

Nor does it explain this lie of yours
You said, and I quote... "Huh.....so age six is kintergarden?

Which I didn't say.

So back to your original lie

Put up or shut up

Put up- or shut up.

What was I wrong about?

I am glad to recap this whole sorry tale- from you initial lie to your sad denial dance

RKM:
We saw Obama's kindergarten records, you know the records that say he's Islamic. God you are an idiot.

RKM
The average age of kids entering Kindergarten is 5.5 years old. That means the average age of kids graduating from kindergarten is well over six years of age

Which I didn't say.

Put up or shut up
Yes, you did post that. I quoted you. Go look.

Show me proof that Obama did not move to live with his new father when he was six as stated in his Wiki. Or if you like you can fix the Wiki post since you appear to know more about Obama than his handlers.

Put up- or shut up.

What was I wrong about?

RKM:

RKM

Which I didn't say.

Put up or shut up

Show me proof that Obama did not move to live with his new father when he was six as stated in his Wiki. Please fix the Wiki post.

Never did- feel free to prove me wrong

Meanwhile- I guess this is your way of acknowledging you did lie when you said

RKM: We saw Obama's kindergarten records, you know the records that say he's Islamic.

Put up or shut up

Put up- or shut up.

to what end? they're pathologic.

All sorts of ends. First, its great political fodder. The vast majority of birthers are right wingers. With Trump being their high priest. By poking the birthers until the crazy pours out, you can cast republicans as irrational, pathological, conspiracy addled wingnuts. Its pure creamery butter for democrats.

Second, it demonstrates the folly of the conspiracy process. In this the birthers are more tools of demonstration rather than subjects to convince. They are rolled out, poked with a stick and used to demonstrate just how batshit conspiracy theories are. The conspiracy mentality is illogical, irrational, and generally destructive to reasoned debate. A show of exactly why on occasion is a great reminder.

Third...its fun! I love getting these poor saps wound up and frothing at the mouth. Its kind of a challenge to get them to make the most outrageous statement possible. So far the most recent winner was a poster that insisted that Obama's trip to see his grandmother in the weeks before she died of end stage cancer was actually when Obama killed her to keep her quiet about the fact that he was born in Kenya.

I consider coaxing that one out to be kind of an achievement. As you need to scaffold the batshit long before you try and build something that insane.

What was I wrong about?

RKM:

RKM

Which I didn't say.

Put up or shut up

Show me proof that Obama did not move to live with his new father when he was six as stated in his Wiki. Please fix the Wiki post.

Never did- feel free to prove me wrong

Meanwhile- I guess this is your way of acknowledging you did lie when you said

RKM: We saw Obama's kindergarten records, you know the records that say he's Islamic.

Put up or shut up
Friggin Skylar jumped into our discussion and made that statement. Then you defended it. I assumed it was you that made it.

Ok fine, Obama's "elementary school" records..., you know the records that say he's Islamic. Better?

Why are you asking me? I can't release them. But why should he release them? What purpose does it serve other than to provide fodder for the wacky right?
Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense. What's the worst it could show? That he took a course on communism?

They're none of your business. They are personal documents that have nothing to do with you. And you have no right to see.

So, now what?

Very wrong. We have the right to know everything about the person that we put in charge of the nuclear trigger. Privacy is the price of being president. Deal with it.

No, you don't. The only requirements that Obama must meet are those laid out in the constitution. And he has.

You have no right to any of personal document of Obama's that isn't public domain. And none of the documents you're demanding are. Nor is anyone obligated to do anything because you imagine otherwise.

Bullshit, everything about a presidential candidate is in the public domain. They give up privacy when they run for that position.
Thanks again for reminding me what a fucking moron you are. :thup:

They're none of your business. They are personal documents that have nothing to do with you. And you have no right to see.

So, now what?

Very wrong. We have the right to know everything about the person that we put in charge of the nuclear trigger. Privacy is the price of being president. Deal with it.

No, you don't. The only requirements that Obama must meet are those laid out in the constitution. And he has.

You have no right to any of personal document of Obama's that isn't public domain. And none of the documents you're demanding are. Nor is anyone obligated to do anything because you imagine otherwise.

Bullshit, everything about a presidential candidate is in the public domain. They give up privacy when they run for that position.

Says you. Yet his personal documents remain personal. And if you believe that private documents become public when Obama runs for office...

.....show me the law saying this. You can't. As you just made that shit up. The law isn't subject to your imagination either.

I never said it was law. I said that presidential candidates give up privacy and that we the voters have the right to know everything about their past--------everything.
You're completely delusional. :cuckoo: You possess no such right. The only rights you have in this regard are 1) asking a candidate to release private information; and 2) whether or not to vote for said candidate.

That's it.

Any other rights you think you have stem solely from your demented imagination.

It's important to note the origin of Birtherism: Hillary's 2008 campaign.

All through that year, the Obama campaign – with the affirmation of most leaders of both parties – aggressively battled that smear by emphasizing his Christian faith. Obama’s controversial but emphatically Christian pastor emerged as a campaign issue and the belief that he was a Muslim seemed to lose traction. (See: Clinton: Birther claims 'ludicrous')

Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,”
asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008....

Birtherism Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com
Nope. Even before April, 2008, it first appeared on freerepublic.com...

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

FR CONTEST Pin the Middle Name on the Obama

Forum List

Back