Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

Good Gawd, who ties your shoes in the morning?

Obama was a birther in 1990, who was before that, you tell me. Don't know about that, huh? You should pay more attention

What is fun about Birther threads- is to see all of the recycled lies.

Birthers are the ultimate recyclers- they make up crap, it gets disproven, and then they make up new crap, and it gets disproven- so they go back to the first crap they made up.

Birthers- proving once again all they have are lies, innuendo and speculation.

With Trump the High Priest of Birther Batshit.

And leading the GOP field. Birtherism is damn near GOP orthodoxy at this point.

How come people keep changing the name of that hospital in Honolulu?
The birth certificate sez Kapiolani Maternity and Gynocological Hospital. When checking the history of KMGC, I found their website about the legacy of the name.

A History of Caring for Hawaii’s Women and Children

Concerned about the welfare of Hawaii’s mothers and babies, Queen Kapiolani founded the Kapiolani Maternity Home in 1890. She worked tirelessly traveling the islands holding bazaars, luau and other events and benefits to raise the $8,000 needed. Over the years, the home expanded its services from labor and delivery to providing other health care services for women.

In 1909, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated the funds to open Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital, a hospital for Hawaii’s children envisioned by Dr. James R. Judd and Sanford Dole. Concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawaii did not live to see their first birthday, the community rallied to match the Wilcox’s gift. In its first full year of operation, the hospital admitted 354 pediatric patients with an average length of stay of 19 days.

In 1978, the Kapiolani Hospital and the Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Kapiolani - About Use - Legacy
It's common to change the name when there is a MERGER of 2 hospitals, which is what the article says, two hospitals merged....

and seriously Hoss, do you truly believe the Obama family had so much pull when he was a child to get the hospital to change their name to confuse you 30 years later? ;)

So they knew years before they merged they were going to merge and changed the name on his fake certificate? Hello? You're not too quick on the uptake
It's not fake, two, separate, Department of Health Administrators for Hawaii, confirmed his birth certificate is in their records and legitimate, and one of those Admins of the hawaii Dept of Health was a DONATING Republican Party member..... she would have NO REASON what so ever to lie about his birth certificate, none, nada, niente, zip, zero, zilch reason to lie.

In addition to this, there are no Airline records of Mrs Obama traveling, there is no passport proof of her going to Kenya, there is no proof of her flying back from Kenya, there is no Customs proof of her reentering the country or reentering the country with child in tow, there is no hospital records of him being born in Kenya, there is no birth record for him being born in Kenya etc etc etc....

again, NOTHING, NADA, NIENTE, ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH in any kind of proof of this occurring.

AND it was the Department of Health, at the time of Obama's birth, that issued the birth notice in two separate newspapers AT THE TIME of the birth....

This was not an ad that some proud parent put out, this WAS THE GOVERNMENT announcement of births that was put in the paper every single week.

Even on the application for Obama to attend school in Indonesia that his step father had to fill out, he put Obama's birth place as Hawaii....

Exactly.. This way way too much and too many many people involved for someone to pull this kind of crap.
The problem with that these haters believed whatever ( conspiracy theory) they read posted by their own group.

Much like the crap Obama and the media feed you? You swallow it.

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

Actually, in 1961, Obama's birth certificate was scanned and posted on the internet
The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

Sassy I know a lot IT people and I'm also involved in label making and printing business.
What are trying to claim is just bullcrap. So far none of you haters prove that Obama was born in Kenya but you can always continue your fantasy about Obama.
If Obama was born in Kenya don't you think someone could have come out by now? Your friends at Fox will pay million$ for that information.
The Obama Cartel will pay billions and even snuff snitches.

Do you have a proof that Obama paid billions? Try again.

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

LOL- So Sassy is a Birther too! How how hilarious- I didn't realize quite how incredibly dishonest and stupid she was.

'except release a birth certificate'- You mean the birth certificate issued by- and verified by the State of Hawaii?

We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth
to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his
birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

And yes- President Obama's records remain 'sealed'- just like mine are- and Bush's are- and Clinton's are- and Trump's are.

All of our college records are private per Federal law- and 'sealed' in the same fashion.

Bush's undergrad records were illegally leaked- but just like Obama- never his Harvard records.

"A new poll shows that one of the major parties in this country – I won't tell you which one – is a majority birther party. That's right, more than half of Republicans now think Obama was born in Kenya. They literally do not know where babies come from." –Bill Maher

The Majority of the occupants in the White House are bithers too. Obama was the original birther and Michelle referred to Kenya as Obama's "Home Country."

Michelle Obama: "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country, in Kenya..."

Kaz......perhaps Kaz is the original Birther?

His father did not want to be confused with an American negro....he wanted it to be clear he was "African"

horseshit, pure unadulterated horseshit.

No, honestly, his father was African

You can look it up

actually he was a black arab, you can look it up.

His racial designation in Kenya was African. And I have looked it up:

Race- Write European, Arab, Somali, or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan.

1962 Kenya Census Form
http://www.waikato.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/117476/Kenya-1962-en.pdf

So why would an African from Africa cite his race as African?

Yeah, that's a mystery.
african was not used as a race on Hawaiian BC's in 1961. It is a fake..

Prove it.

Really easy enough.

See- like all Birthers- you are big into lies, speculation and innuendo. But proof- not so much.

The birth certificate was found to be a 100% forgery after a extensive investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Such an extensive investigation that to this day they have not released any report- or filed any charges or done anything other than hold press conferences.

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

Please, by all means, SassyLesbiKunt, continue, it's great entertainment!!!

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

Actually, in 1961, Obama's birth certificate was scanned and posted on the internet
The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

Well that explains why you are a Birther- you are just easily duped.

We hope that issuing certif
ied copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama
will end thenumerous inquiries related to hisbirth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„iHealth Director Loretta Fuddy said.
“I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

His father did not want to be confused with an American negro....he wanted it to be clear he was "African"

horseshit, pure unadulterated horseshit.

No, honestly, his father was African

You can look it up

actually he was a black arab, you can look it up.

His racial designation in Kenya was African. And I have looked it up:

Race- Write European, Arab, Somali, or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan.

1962 Kenya Census Form
http://www.waikato.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/117476/Kenya-1962-en.pdf

So why would an African from Africa cite his race as African?

Yeah, that's a mystery.

so, if he signed an african birth certificate he would have said his race was african???? do you have any idea how stupid that is? why didn't he say he was hawaiian or america or british or arab.

african was not used as a race on Hawaiian BC's in 1961. It is a fake. But it doesn't matter, no one is going to impeach the first half black president, he is bullet proof, and thats a sad commentary on what this country has become.

When my kids were born, I filled out the information for the birth certificate

In this case, Barack Obama Sr would have listed "African" as his race because that is what he was

"A new poll shows that one of the major parties in this country – I won't tell you which one – is a majority birther party. That's right, more than half of Republicans now think Obama was born in Kenya. They literally do not know where babies come from." –Bill Maher

The Majority of the occupants in the White House are bithers too. Obama was the original birther and Michelle referred to Kenya as Obama's "Home Country."

Michelle Obama: "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country, in Kenya..."

Kaz......perhaps Kaz is the original Birther?

Nope. That would be Reagan:

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

Who by the batshit standards of birthers like Kaz outed himself in Ireland.

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

Please, by all means, SassyLesbiKunt, continue, it's great entertainment!!!

Well that explains why you are a Birther- you are just easily duped.

We hope that issuing certif
ied copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama
will end thenumerous inquiries related to hisbirth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„iHealth Director Loretta Fuddy said.
“I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
Hawai„i.”

Yeah, but those are only Hawaiian Officials who have seen original records and verified their existence.

Sassy is quoting an anonymous IT guy. Which, as everyone knows, is the supreme legal authority in our nation.

Irony... a bunch of idiots praising the emperor's clothes when in fact... he has none on.

Seven layers, a document built in Adobe...with one problem, Adobe wasn't released until January 1987. You fools

Articles New Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Proof in the Layers

What a fool you are.

Really- I don't know how Birthers like you even manage to tie your own shoe laces.

The State of Hawaii issued certified physical photocopied copies of his original birth certificate on file- 2 originals.

Obama's lawyer brought these copies from Hawaii to the White House.

The White House showed these copies to reporters- one- Savannah Guthrie- took a photo of one of them and posted it.

AND then- the White House scanned one of those certified photocopies and posted it on line.

IT doesn't matter how many layers the BC posted on line has- because all of the reporters there saw the certified original copies.

AND Hawaii confirmed that the White House had posted the certified copies

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

I do love the Birther threads- it separates the true rational Conservatives from the total right wing partisan whackjobs.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

Good Gawd, who ties your shoes in the morning?

Obama was a birther in 1990, who was before that, you tell me. Don't know about that, huh? You should pay more attention

What is fun about Birther threads- is to see all of the recycled lies.

Birthers are the ultimate recyclers- they make up crap, it gets disproven, and then they make up new crap, and it gets disproven- so they go back to the first crap they made up.

Birthers- proving once again all they have are lies, innuendo and speculation.

With Trump the High Priest of Birther Batshit.

And leading the GOP field. Birtherism is damn near GOP orthodoxy at this point.

The original Birther was Obama

The second Birther was Hillary

This is a Democratic driven issue, Holmes

Forum List

Back