Yes, elections have consequences....Here's one.

While I do think some of the regulations should have been rolled back, some of them should not have been. Just because Obama implemented them does not make them wrong. There was a mad rush to do so with no thought given. The chemical plant that exploded in Texas was protected from more regulation by Republicans. It seems the Democrats have more ammo fro 2018.

Please show us your reliable source and link proving that it was Republicans who protected that chemical plant from more regulations. What regulations did they not comply with or were they perfectly legal?

Feel free to boycott all fossil fuels and power generated by them.

That means powering down your electronic devices too. :bye1:

Along with anything made of plastic which means most of your car body, to the grocery bags you take home and the millions of plastic bottles people have discovered they cannot live without.

23 Environmental Rules Rolled Back in Trump's First 100 Days - The .

As majors parts of Texas and Florida are flooded, one of the many, many hazards facing citizens of those two states, is the contaminated water running down streets and into people's homes.

There has been a toxic mixing of reservoir waters with the waters contaminated by hazardous materials that were placed in ponds, streams and even some rivers.

Our beloved Trump has rolled back most regulations preventing the dumping of such hazardous, waste materials, and those citizens who once applauded Trump's "courageous" and pro-business stances, are now facing the repercussions of such policies. Parents have been told to not let their children play in such pollution and that if they do, to wash them thoroughly (and of course, with WHAT clean water."

Yes, elections have consequences and the price tag is mighty high.

Solyndra failed and had too many elite payoffs.

Our air and water are clean enough.

Only an ignorant, fuck head would say the above.....

images

iStock_000010436173Large-H.jpeg

You mean like what the EPA did with the Animas River in Colorado?

epa-caused-pollution-colorado-august-2015-cbs-news-M.jpg

The very idea that access to clean air and clean water is a "political issue," shows how truly fucked up we've become.
Only fools believe the EPA's primary concern is "access to clean air and water." Power is what they are aiming at.
Only fools are so cynical. Only those with decidedly shallow thinking, steeped in fear and suspicion, lacking a cosmopolitan outlook would subscribe to such vacant thoughts.
Wrong. Anyone who has studied the EPA knows the truth about it and it's apologists.

The very idea that access to clean air and clean water is a "political issue," shows how truly fucked up we've become.
Only fools believe the EPA's primary concern is "access to clean air and water." Power is what they are aiming at.
Only fools are so cynical. Only those with decidedly shallow thinking, steeped in fear and suspicion, lacking a cosmopolitan outlook would subscribe to such vacant thoughts.
Wrong. Anyone who has studied the EPA knows the truth about it and it's apologists.
I'm a retired Environmental engineer, you're an idiot, let's play our game!

In other words, you're a brainwashed moron. You're an EPA lackey.

In other words, you're a brainwashed moron. You're an EPA lackey.
Brainwashed? You have been inculcated by forces opposing consequences for pollution. I have worked with EPA regulations as part and parcel of my avocation.

Forces beyond your meager understanding have convinced you that pollution is just the cost of doing business. I have seen the consequences of pollution on our land, air and water.

Your narrow political template does not accommodate the consequences of pollution. My educated and experienced outlook starkly shows that environmental degradation costs more than just money.

You see regulations as hinderences to the economy. I understand regulations are not written to hobble but to act as responsible stewards of our ecology.

If anyone is a brainwashed lackey it's you and your ilk who have a shallow understanding of what you advocate. You have been brainwashed by 'pundits' who want you to tow the company line, deny reality and see everything in your pathetic, little life in terms of politics and greed.

As majors parts of Texas and Florida are flooded, one of the many, many hazards facing citizens of those two states, is the contaminated water running down streets and into people's homes.

There has been a toxic mixing of reservoir waters with the waters contaminated by hazardous materials that were placed in ponds, streams and even some rivers.

Our beloved Trump has rolled back most regulations preventing the dumping of such hazardous, waste materials, and those citizens who once applauded Trump's "courageous" and pro-business stances, are now facing the repercussions of such policies. Parents have been told to not let their children play in such pollution and that if they do, to wash them thoroughly (and of course, with WHAT clean water."

What regulation would have stopped flood water from mixing with reservoir water?

Most of the wastewater treatment plants were also washed out, so the bacteria they held is now mixed in as well. Want to ban wastewater plants now?

What regulation would have stopped flood water from mixing with reservoir water?

Most of the wastewater treatment plants were also washed out, so the bacteria they held is now mixed in as well. Want to ban wastewater plants now?

They'll demand that wastewater treatment plants are hermetically sealed. The fact that they will then cost ten times the current cost won't bother them a bit.

A bunch of dumb, rhetorical questions..........Rolling back environmental regulations do NOTHING but exacerbate the problems...PERIOD!!!

It's 10 months after the election and Trump is still your president.

Riots failed

Recount failed

"Muh Russia" failed

"Muh Nazis" failed.

I'm going to conclude that nat has no intention of answering any question in good faith at this point since he isn't even attempting to do so

I'm going to conclude that nat has no intention of answering any question in good faith at this point since he isn't even attempting to do so

He never does... it's his trademark; just blurts out nonsense in response to a civil question.

A long time ago, I conclude that the old adage about wrestling with pigs is spot on...
Can you say "oink"?

A long time ago, I conclude that the old adage about wrestling with pigs is spot on...
Can you say "oink"?

I appreciate your concern but I'm not planning on wrestling with anyone let alone a pig.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you would be honest.

A bunch of dumb, rhetorical questions..........Rolling back environmental regulations do NOTHING but exacerbate the problems...PERIOD!!!

No, it's called making you connect your rant to the situation you are describing. So put up or shut up, twat.

Btw I can't help but notice that nat has no problem "wrestling with the pigs" when responding with immature insults and no substance. The only problem he has is when people ask him honest questions he doesn't want to amswer

It depends on the regulation. The ones Obama wanted to impose on us had huge costs but would have produced no noticeable improvement in the environment. The problem with environmental wackos like you is that you believe cost is no object. Getting rid of the first 90% of a particular contaminate might cost 'X' amount of dollars. Getting rid of the next 9% of that contaminate would cost 10 times 'X', and getting rid of the next 0.9% will cost 100 times 'X', but you fucking economic morons don't see any problem with demanding the elimination of 100%.

You're all as stupid as cockroaches.

Forum List

Back