Yes, EV's are better for the environment that ICE's

That's not the question, but I suspect you saw the hypocrisy of your position and chose to (vainly) attempt to deflect.
You wanna know how I feel about abortion?
Considering I'm a 62 year old terminally single man, abortion is none of my business.

EV's are not only less polluting than the ICE's, lithium mining is far less damaging than oil production
Thanks. With info like that I’ll be absolutely certain to buy as many ICE vehicles and devices (lawnmowers, weed hackers, etc...) as possible, even if/when they are no longer the better financial option.

That's not the question, but I suspect you saw the hypocrisy of your position and chose to (vainly) attempt to deflect.
You wanna know how I feel about abortion?
Considering I'm a 62 year old terminally single man, abortion is none of my business.
So...you don't care about the unborn children killed by abortion.

I mean, it's not like I didn't already figure that out.

Already tore apart the OP's other thread about the exact same subject showing how harmful lithium mining is and how China is buying up lithium mines all over the Globe.
Not wasting my time with this delusional fool again. He can go suck on a battery if he feels they are so safe.

We literally have about one or two million people who think this.......a sliver of the public.:gay: Sales numbers show very clearly.......Americans are not impressed with EV's. Knowing this, the savy Toyota company is building exactly zero EV's. d0y. The companies that are building EV's are doing it to drive down the SAE average they are forced to comply with........while at the same time, building beasty high powered conventional rocket ships that wake up the neighbors in thousands and thousands of communities across the country. More d0y.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back