Yes, finally, Paul Pelosi's attacker was a left winger according to his son.

Even the son thinks it's true.
While Gonzales feels bad for the Pelosi family, he added that everyone deserves to know what happened that night. Gonzales commented to The Mail, “For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave as Elon musk pointed out. I mean how did David get into the house. Does anyone really know what happened there?”
18r-6kbFFBbpILbAW55EJXw.gif

Even the son thinks it's true.
While Gonzales feels bad for the Pelosi family, he added that everyone deserves to know what happened that night. Gonzales commented to The Mail, “For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave as Elon musk pointed out. I mean how did David get into the house. Does anyone really know what happened there?”
18r-6kbFFBbpILbAW55EJXw.gif

Zeds dead baby.

And this should settle the question.....but this could have been discovered before the election, but lying about this guy helped the democrats...

Bullshit. He says if anything, was not loyal to any party.

There are even a lot of USMB Conservatives who don't realize or won't admit they are Republicans. Only one reason the guy went after Nancy. He believed she was the devil. Wonder where he got that idea from? He didn't go after Mitch McConnell. If he had, I certainly wouldn't be trying so desperately to say the guy was a Republican.

So your thread title is a lie. The son said if anything, was not loyal to any party.

Why do cons have to lie all the time?

Pelosi blames the Republicans for the intruder attack on her bisexual husband.
Paul should come out of the closet.

Nancy Pelosi Blames Republicans for Attack on Husband Paul

WebHer claim that she’s only entertaining it now because of her husband’s attack is nonsense. — Bonchie (@bonchieredstate) November 8, 2022 Again, what happened to Mr. Pelosi is …

Biden Blames Republicans For Violent Attack On Nancy Pelosi’s …

WebPresident Joe Biden (D) blamed Republicans on Friday night for a man who attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D) husband during the early morning hours on Friday. Police said …

Without Evidence, Liberals Rush To Blame Republicans For …

WebLiberals rushed to blame Republicans and members of the “far-right” Friday for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul.

The leftists who immediately blamed it on conservatives without a single shred of evidence.
Why was he looking for Nancy?

By the way, he believed in God. He's a con.

A lot of insurrectionists claim they were duped by Infowars. Sounds to me like this guy was too

From August until the day before the attack on Mr. Pelosi, the blog featured a flurry of antisemitic sentiments and concerns about pedophilia, anti-white racism

Another reposted a video lecture defending Adolf Hitler.

Just like Kanye

In one post, written on Oct. 19, the author urged former President Donald J. Trump to choose Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, as his vice-presidential candidate in 2024. Ms. Gabbard left the Democratic Party this month and then made several high-profile campaign appearances with Republicans running for office.

“Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024,” the user wrote. “Of the ENTIRE democrat presidential candidates in 2020. She was the only democrat candidate who WASN’T running on a platform of being an insane mentally unwell demagogue.”

Dude clearly crossed over and was a Trump/Tusli supporter. Maybe not a Republican but certainly a Trump supporter. No?

A lot of insurrectionists claim they were duped by Infowars. Sounds to me like this guy was too

From August until the day before the attack on Mr. Pelosi, the blog featured a flurry of antisemitic sentiments and concerns about pedophilia, anti-white racism

Just like Kanye

In one post, written on Oct. 19, the author urged former President Donald J. Trump to choose Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, as his vice-presidential candidate in 2024. Ms. Gabbard left the Democratic Party this month and then made several high-profile campaign appearances with Republicans running for office.

“Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024,” the user wrote. “Of the ENTIRE democrat presidential candidates in 2020. She was the only democrat candidate who WASN’T running on a platform of being an insane mentally unwell demagogue.”

Dude clearly crossed over and was a Trump/Tusli supporter. Maybe not a Republican but certainly a Trump supporter. No?

No.

You know what pisses me off? The cops again, lied.

DePape struck Pelosi at least once before being tackled by officers.

At least? Come on guys. You know how many times he hit him. How many while you stood and watched? Just like when the kid shot up the school. I tell you, cops suck.

But also notice in their neighborhood the cops were there in 2 minutes?

All these sources posted are bullshit. PJmedia? Dailycaller? Redstate?

You Trumpers are morons who will swallow anything. You all should join the carnival. Sword swallowers.

There are even a lot of USMB Conservatives who don't realize or won't admit they are Republicans. Only one reason the guy went after Nancy. He believed she was the devil. Wonder where he got that idea from? He didn't go after Mitch McConnell. If he had, I certainly wouldn't be trying so desperately to say the guy was a Republican.

So your thread title is a lie. The son said if anything, was not loyal to any party.

He stated his dad was a progreessive

No, it's you who is the liar. We know...

Pubs are always guilty
Dem are never guilty.

Threats against lawmakers and elections officials have been at all-time highs since the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol,

He was a conservative. But we all know you guys will throw him under the bus. We get it.

Not what his son said......but the truth doesnt mattwr to you guys

Just like Kanye

If he was there to hurt Nancy all the information would be released already. They won't, so he was Pelosi’s gay lover.

Forum List

Back