🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

What has happened is that these freaks are no longer able to use their religion to force others to live as THEY believe, so they are throwing tantrums.

NEWSFLASH!!!

I don't give a damn how you live your life ... but you can be damn sure I care about how the government has dictated that I will live my life.

Obviously, when presented with a cogent argument, you resort to name calling, false attacks, and childish antics.

PLEASE --- don't bother.

LMAO!!

The gov't is not dictating anything about your life.

Same sex marriage has become accepted by the majority of Americans because they've come to realize that they've been lied to by those who say it would adversely effect their heterosexual marriage. Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
Ten years ago 30 out of 30 states voted down gay marriage in referendums. Wow, how quickly people change their minds on something as serious as this. (I should trust their wisdom?) You liberals are fantastic brainwashers, with enormous thanks to your secular humanist anti-god media. That's all it really takes.

If someone does not believe there is a God above, then I cannot convince them that gay marriage is a danger and pox upon this nation. I get that.

But for those who believe the Judeo-Christian god is God, they are as naïve as a school boy to think this codifying of sin does not cause a greater harm to this nation. Just as legalizing abortion has debauched society.

God is not one to be mocked. So don’t. Don’t go crowing about how gay marriage is so wonderful. The reason we have so many wars is because of sin. Corporate sin within a nation is worse than individual sin as far as judgments fall upon us.

But I suppose there is a frightening majority out there who think we are living in a fine world. Never mind the trends of youth wantonness, and rudeness, and selfishness, and lust on demand. And a drug addled society fighting depression, loneliness, rejection and being totally lost as to what the purpose of life is. No, it’s all good isn’t it secular humanism. “Live lustful and die.”

What has happened is that these freaks are no longer able to use their religion to force others to live as THEY believe, so they are throwing tantrums.

NEWSFLASH!!!

I don't give a damn how you live your life ... but you can be damn sure I care about how the government has dictated that I will live my life.

Obviously, when presented with a cogent argument, you resort to name calling, false attacks, and childish antics.

PLEASE --- don't bother.

LMAO!!

LOL!

There's just no hiding DELUSION!

No, it’s all good isn’t it secular humanism. “Live lustful and die.”
We're not talking about lust. This is about people who love each other being allowed to marry. In this country you're barred from imposing your religious standards on others. If you think things are going wrong, pray for the country, but don't assume you have any right to place your standards ahead of anyone else's

No, it’s all good isn’t it secular humanism. “Live lustful and die.”
We're not talking about lust. This is about people who love each other being allowed to marry. In this country you're barred from imposing your religious standards on others. If you think things are going wrong, pray for the country, but don't assume you have any right to place your standards ahead of anyone else's
Look, artificial contraception and abortion has caused an explosion in sex amongst our youth and the unmarried, and an increase in adultery. If you do not think that is sin, and if you do not think that sin causes extreme hardship for the person and society, then I will not convince you of anything.

If you think gay marriage does not advance the notion amongst the youth and young adults that experimenting in gay sex is perfectly Ok, then once again we are world's apart. But I do not care who tries to say homosexuality is the same as always, it is not. It is far worse now and that is bad for the nation, bad for good morals, and bad for the soul. It affects everyone, and every family trying to do the right thing.

We're not talking about lust. This is about people who love each other being allowed to marry.

LMNAO!

Whose stoppin' 'em?

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

All they need to do to be Legitimately married is to meet that natural standard.

Of course, the Homo-cult isn't interested in marriage, they're grope is for the appearance of Legitimacy.

They simply lack sufficient objectivity to understand that Legitimacy isn't possible through illegitimate means. So, today, they remain as illegitimate as they were the day they succumbed to their obsession and groped the first cock that wasn't their own... and it's never going to change until they turn from their illegitimate behavior.

Nothing complex about any of this... .

NEWSFLASH!!!

PLEASE --- don't bother.

LMAO!!

LOL!

There's just no hiding DELUSION!
You should stop trying to hide it then. Everyone can see you. :laugh:

The exact words that he used to describe what was happening to him I asked him back exactly how that was happening and I've yet to hear him respond and I doubt I will. He can explain nonsense and walk back him into a corner

Your failure to accept my input does not create a crisis for me. You are the loser.

First ... the government is incapable of violating the 10 commandments. Those are God's direction to PEOPLE, not things. Your argument carries no weight.

Second --- you're saying so doesn't make it so. Explain to me how my rights have NOT been violated. Explain to me how my free expression of my religion have NOT been violated.

You are cherry-picking my statement. You want to ignore the gov't violations of the 10 Commandments? How about the millions of people?

Your freedom of religion was violated by Hindu weddings, Buddhist weddings, and pagan weddings. Even atheist weddings didn't bother your religious freedoms. All of those are a sin.

I ignore nothing ---- you dissemble.

I am concerned about my adherence to the word of God. I am not my brother's keeper - they will do what they will do, and they will be judged accordingly.

I am mystified, however, on why you believe that others practicing their religion interferes with mine.

It is a sin to worship another God. It is a sin to worship a graven image. It is a sin not to keep the Sabbath holy.

YOu are not your brother's keeper, but somehow if that brother is gay and wants to marry the man he loves, suddenly you are responsible for his sin?? Nice double standards.

Weak, man, very weak .....

I don't care if my brother wants to marry the man he loves .... I wish him all the happiness in the world. I just don't want to have to aid and abet his sin. Is that so difficult to understand?

Your litany of other sins .... as long as I don't do them, I don't have to worry about them, do I? But, if the government forces me to do it .... then I have a problem... the SAME problem I have now.

And you do not have to 'aid or abet' anyone's sin.

No more than you need to 'aid or abet' a Hindu's sin of worshipping another God.

What homosexuals do- or what Hindu's do- are not your business.
Absolute unmitigated nonsense.

I MUST bake the cake .... I MUST acknowledge the sanctity of their union ... I MUST avoid practicing my religion in public so as to avoid the ire of the government.

Spare_change is using the old segregationist excuse, "If you can't understand it, I can't explain it."

Well, Spare, if you can't explain it clearly, then it is not a problem to anyone else that counts.

The government is not making your marry a gay.

The government is not making you participate in a wedding.

Those are private 1st Amendment issues.

If the state has PA that makes you conduct business in a certain way, that way is to make sure everyone's civil rights are balanced. As a business person, you do not have the right to discriminate against others because of your religion.

In other words, I am not allowed to practice my religion as i see fit ... got ya!!

Here's a golden oldie.... a few years back.

Homo-cult shame-fest mobs a street evangelist:

Forum List

Back