🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Weak, man, very weak .....

I don't care if my brother wants to marry the man he loves .... I wish him all the happiness in the world. I just don't want to have to aid and abet his sin. Is that so difficult to understand?

Your litany of other sins .... as long as I don't do them, I don't have to worry about them, do I? But, if the government forces me to do it .... then I have a problem... the SAME problem I have now.

And you do not have to 'aid or abet' anyone's sin.

No more than you need to 'aid or abet' a Hindu's sin of worshipping another God.

What homosexuals do- or what Hindu's do- are not your business.
Absolute unmitigated nonsense.

I MUST bake the cake .... I MUST acknowledge the sanctity of their union ... I MUST avoid practicing my religion in public so as to avoid the ire of the government.

No- you must not bake any cake.
No- you must not acknowledge the sanctity of anyone's union.
No- there is nothing preventing you from practicing your religion in public.

It is all in your mind.
Since when is baking a cake sacrilegious? :dunno:

When baking that cake constitutes aiding and abetting a sin ...
They are not having sex with the cake. A cake does not aid or abet gay sex.

I don't care if my brother wants to marry the man he loves .... I wish him all the happiness in the world. I just don't want to have to aid and abet his sin. Is that so difficult to understand?

Your litany of other sins .... as long as I don't do them, I don't have to worry about them, do I? But, if the government forces me to do it .... then I have a problem... the SAME problem I have now.

No more than you need to 'aid or abet' a Hindu's sin of worshipping another God.

I MUST bake the cake .... I MUST acknowledge the sanctity of their union ... I MUST avoid practicing my religion in public so as to avoid the ire of the government.

It is all in your mind.

It is all in your mind.

Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians

Christian bakers fined 135 000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians Fox News

I must acknowledge the sanctity of their union, or be liable to discrimination charges. I must rent to them ... I must feed them ... I cannot refuse to have my charitable donations used to support them ... my taxes must support them ... etc., etc., etc.

There are currently three cases in federal court attempting to make any speech denigrating gays to be defined as 'hate speech' ....
No, they were sued for discrimination. Baking a cake does not acknowledge the sanctity of gay marriage. A marriage license does that. A cake feeds the guests. Furthermore, there is nothing in the Bible forbidding the baking of cake (as long as it's not made with meat) so it violates no ones religious freedoms.

This is funny shit, I don't care who you are. No wonder we can't have a reasonable discussion with the left about the Bible and religion. You know nothing about it.

By my count, your post contains 5 errors of ignorance ....

It is all in your mind.

I am really wondering about the wierd cherry picking of these 'Christians'.

Most Christian flavors think that we are all sinners, and that the only way to be 'saved' is through believing in Jesus.

Therefore- I as an Atheist am a sinner in their view- and I am going to hell. And Hindu's- them too- they worship a 'false god'.

Logically they should be refusing to serve me- because that would be condoning my sin.

And of course refusing to serve Hindu's also.

But somehow- serving homosexuals is the only sin that they think will remove them from the grace of Jesus forever.

I don't get it.
That's exactly the point. To a Christian, everyone is a sinner and all sin is the same. They shouldn't be allowed to bake a wedding cake for anyone. :dunno:

Where did you hear this bullshit???? Are you, too, one of the unwashed ignorant? You, once again, have embarrassed yourself.
Which part did I get wrong? Is everyone not a sinner?

Are sins different in G-d's judgment?

Which of those are wrong?

It is all in your mind.

Genesis 2:24

It is all in your mind.

Most Christian flavors think that we are all sinners, and that the only way to be 'saved' is through believing in Jesus.

Therefore- I as an Atheist am a sinner in their view- and I am going to hell. And Hindu's- them too- they worship a 'false god'.

Logically they should be refusing to serve me- because that would be condoning my sin.

But somehow- serving homosexuals is the only sin that they think will remove them from the grace of Jesus forever.

I don't get it.
That's exactly the point. To a Christian, everyone is a sinner and all sin is the same. They shouldn't be allowed to bake a wedding cake for anyone. :dunno:

Where did you hear this bullshit???? Are you, too, one of the unwashed ignorant? You, once again, have embarrassed yourself.

All of those are wrong .... have a nice day.

The far right's immensity of butt hurt is awesome!

Good. They deserved it one thousand times over.

Their rule of American morally and culturally and politically is over. Praise Jesus!

One thing we can count on ...... when we are looking for a post of incredible stupidity, an amazing lack of applicability, and a full measure of over-inflated sense of self importance .... we can always turn to you.

"I only ask that I be allowed to believe in my God, if I wish, and that I be allowed to worship in the manner in which I wish" does not mean that baking a cake is worship. Step along.

Spare, you can count on me to always correct your self-inflated, self-righteous nonsense.

No one is telling you that you can't think Marriage Equality is shit, that you can't worship as you believe. You are being told that you will treat everyone equally in public. Not hard.

"I only ask that I be allowed to believe in my God, if I wish, and that I be allowed to worship in the manner in which I wish" does not mean that baking a cake is worship. Step along.

"... worship in the manner in which I wish ... "

What part of that don't you understand? What makes you think you are qualified to judge?

It is all in your mind.

It is all in your mind.

Christian bakers fined 135 000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians Fox News

I must acknowledge the sanctity of their union, or be liable to discrimination charges. I must rent to them ... I must feed them ... I cannot refuse to have my charitable donations used to support them ... my taxes must support them ... etc., etc., etc.

There are currently three cases in federal court attempting to make any speech denigrating gays to be defined as 'hate speech' ....
No, they were sued for discrimination. Baking a cake does not acknowledge the sanctity of gay marriage. A marriage license does that. A cake feeds the guests. Furthermore, there is nothing in the Bible forbidding the baking of cake (as long as it's not made with meat) so it violates no ones religious freedoms.

This is funny shit, I don't care who you are. No wonder we can't have a reasonable discussion with the left about the Bible and religion. You know nothing about it.

By my count, your post contains 5 errors of ignorance ....
Well it's a good thing someone is keeping count. :thup:

Btw, if you don't believe me -- read the lawsuit that was filed.

http://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweetcakes signed PO.pdf

They were sued for discrimination for violating Oregon statute 659A.403

Discrimination in place of public accommodation prohibited

(1) Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, all persons within the jurisdiction of this state are entitled to the full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any place of public accommodation, without any distinction, discrimination or restriction on account of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or age if the individual is 18 years of age or older.

(2) Subsection (1) of this section does not prohibit:

(a) The enforcement of laws governing the consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors and the frequenting by minors of places of public accommodation where alcoholic beverages are served; or

(b) The offering of special rates or services to persons 50 years of age or older.
(3) It is an unlawful practice for any person to deny full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any place of public accommodation in violation of this section.​

It is a sin to worship another God. It is a sin to worship a graven image. It is a sin not to keep the Sabbath holy.

YOu are not your brother's keeper, but somehow if that brother is gay and wants to marry the man he loves, suddenly you are responsible for his sin?? Nice double standards.

It is all in your mind.
It is a sin to worship another God. It is a sin to worship a graven image. It is a sin not to keep the Sabbath holy.

YOu are not your brother's keeper, but somehow if that brother is gay and wants to marry the man he loves, suddenly you are responsible for his sin?? Nice double standards.

It is all in your mind.

As pointed out again- no one is forcing you to do anything- you are not a baker- you probably don't even live in a state that protects the rights of persons based upon their sexual orientation.

What you are whining about are public accommodation laws- which were in effect long before Friday's ruling- and have nothing to do with legal marriage.

You sure can refuse to have your charitable contributions support homosexuals- just pick the right charity- probably some charity right now that specializes in making sure that they don't help anyone who is homosexual.

Your taxes however- just like my taxes- are used to support Americans. Your church does not pay any taxes- my taxes support your religious choice- are my First Amendment Rights violated? I don't think so- but feel free to send me the moneys if you think that they are.

I am looking forward to your citation of the 'three cases in federal court attempting to make any speech denigrating gays to be defined 'hate speech'.

Same sex marriage has become accepted by the majority of Americans because they've come to realize that they've been lied to by those who say it would adversely effect their heterosexual marriage. Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
harm to this nation. Just as legalizing abortion has debauched society.

God is not one to be mocked. So don’t.

I don't mock fairy tales- I mock those who insist I must believe in their fairy tales- and that we all are supposed to live our lives according your fairy tales.

I don't' give a good God damn how you live your life, who you sleep with, or what you consider fairy tales .... I only ask that I be allowed to believe in my God, if I wish, and that I be allowed to worship in the manner in which I wish .... I am getting sick and tired of know-it-all atheists trying to tell me how, when, and where to worship my God, telling me what sin I must support, and posing themselves as the know-all, be-all of something with which they are not the least be familiar.

Hey watch it with the sinning here!

No one is preventing you form believing in your God or preventing you from worshipping in any manner you wish to.

No one.

What part of that don't you understand? What makes you think you are qualified to judge?

Tell us again who is preventing you from worshipping in the manner you wish- and how?

Same sex marriage has become accepted by the majority of Americans because they've come to realize that they've been lied to by those who say it would adversely effect their heterosexual marriage. Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
harm to this nation. Just as legalizing abortion has debauched society.

God is not one to be mocked. So don’t.

I don't mock fairy tales- I mock those who insist I must believe in their fairy tales- and that we all are supposed to live our lives according your fairy tales.

I don't' give a good God damn how you live your life, who you sleep with, or what you consider fairy tales .... I only ask that I be allowed to believe in my God, if I wish, and that I be allowed to worship in the manner in which I wish .... I am getting sick and tired of know-it-all atheists trying to tell me how, when, and where to worship my God, telling me what sin I must support, and posing themselves as the know-all, be-all of something with which they are not the least be familiar.

Hey watch it with the sinning here!

No one is preventing you form believing in your God or preventing you from worshipping in any manner you wish to.

No one.
Cracks me up when people are insisting they're losing their religious freedoms while using language like that.

:lmao:

Last edited:

It is all in your mind.

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Not one word about cakes.

Tell us again who is preventing you from worshipping in the manner you wish- and how?
He can't say -- which is why he hasn't.

So if a person decides that he wants to worship his god by standing in the middle of the street and jacking off- we are violating his First Amendment rights for arresting him for public indecency?

It is all in your mind.

It is all in your mind.

As pointed out again- no one is forcing you to do anything- you are not a baker- you probably don't even live in a state that protects the rights of persons based upon their sexual orientation.

What you are whining about are public accommodation laws- which were in effect long before Friday's ruling- and have nothing to do with legal marriage.

You sure can refuse to have your charitable contributions support homosexuals- just pick the right charity- probably some charity right now that specializes in making sure that they don't help anyone who is homosexual.

Your taxes however- just like my taxes- are used to support Americans. Your church does not pay any taxes- my taxes support your religious choice- are my First Amendment Rights violated? I don't think so- but feel free to send me the moneys if you think that they are.

I am looking forward to your citation of the 'three cases in federal court attempting to make any speech denigrating gays to be defined 'hate speech'.

I have told you 47 times ... I refused to tell you the 48th. If you can't keep up, you probably should order the Cliff Notes (elementary school version) of the discussion.

It is all in your mind.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall devour cake with his wife: and they shall be of one flour.​

Dayam! How did I ever miss that?? :eusa_doh:

I don't get it.

All of those are wrong .... have a nice day.
So we're not all sinners? We don't need Jesus to get into the Kingdom of G-d because we're not sinners?

And if you don't mind, show G-d's scorecard where he ranks sins. How else will I know which ones are worse than others?

It is all in your mind.

It is all in your mind.

I have told you 47 times ... I refused to tell you the 48th. If you can't keep up, you probably should order the Cliff Notes (elementary school version) of the discussion.

Best I can make out- its something to do with you whining about your tax money supporting something you don't believe in like 'gay marriage' but you are okay with your tax money supporting Hindu's who worship a false god, and you are okay with atheists tax money being used to support your church...

Forum List

Back