YES!! House Judiciary Republicans Call For 2nd Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton, Comey, Lynch!

Say, you should take all your newly found evidence of crimes to the nearest office of the FBI. I'm sure they will open that case based on such compelling evidence.
TRANSLATION: **OMG, anything but a Special Counsel who can't be stopped, deflected, or politicized!!!
What's the name of that Special Counsel again?

Why did Grump start looking into pardoning himself after he found out Mueller is indeed looking into his personal finances after he forbade him to do it?

More urine soaked deplorables underwear..
isn't pardoning people a part of the president's roles? I mean, so he is looking into what he can and can't do. good for him. who was that traitor that obummer pardoned and released from jail, the guy that transgendered to get out? you know that traitor dudeee?

But they sure admire Russia and its laws, don't they?
Yes, Democrats DO admire Russia...

- They give them little plastic props that say 'overcharge' on it

- They tell Putin-puppet leaders to pass on to Putin how they will be more flexible to give Putin what he wants after their re-election

- They provide influence that helps Russians acquire 20% of all US Uranium in exchange for massive donations to their Foundations

- They give speeches for the KGB

- They take thousands of Russian shares of stock without reporting it while allowing 1/3rd of their companies board members to consist of Russian businessmen connected to the Kremlin and to Putin himself

- They work for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency that hacks their DNC E-mails

- The have their FBI Directors violate election laws (and others) by purchasing false Ukraine / Russia-generated political 'dirt' to use on their political opposition

Then they accuse OTHERS of doing and being what they are.... Yeah, it's 'impressive'.

Hey UN-Reasonable, have you got that list of Trump Constitution Violations you claimed you had yet? I posted nearly a dozen recorded Obama violations for you, and I am waiting for the ones you claimed to have on Trump...tick tock, snowflake.

I was wondering how long it would be before you lied. Please list the crimes Sec. Clinton was been convicted of.
Bwuhahaha...what a pathetic ploy from another pathetic snowflake trying to defend their proven criminal politician.

I never said she had been convicted...but I did point out her crimes, how Comey under oath laid out her crimes, exposed her crimes, and then gave some bullshit excuse why she should not be indicted by giving an excuse that is NOT a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

YOU are a JOKE. Your continued attempt to defend proven criminals is embarrassing.
BTW, since she never went to trial, she is still eligible to be sentenced for all of those crimes. he ain't too bright.

Maybe in Russia they go straight to sentencing before a political opponent is even charged with a crime. But this ain't Russia, yet......
who, you? didn't know that but ok

View attachment 140916

House Judiciary Republicans Call For Second Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton, Comey, Lynch

"Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee are asking the Justice Department to appoint a second special counsel, this one to investigate Hillary Clinton, former FBI Director James Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

In
a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the Judiciary Republicans say they want a second investigator to match Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a sprawling investigation of the Trump campaign and various Trump associates.

“The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel’s investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected,” the Republicans say.

In their letter, the Republicans list 14 separate categories they say should be investigated by the additional special counsel.

They are calling for a deeper investigation of Hillary Clinton and her potential mishandling of classified information."

Republicans should make sure the team for this 2nd Special Counsel is made up of Trump Donors and Trump's own Lawyer, especially since Democrats see no Conflicts of Interest in doing such things!

Do you think this will be as successful as the Republicans repealing Obamacare? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

So a few 'Pubes wrote a letter to the ostracized and marginalized Jeffy Sessions, who's somewhere in Central America right now hiding from Trump, and probably scared to return because of the other midget in the room who said on the record to the New Yorker that he thinks Steve Bannon sucks his own dick, and who's going to make sure Reince Preibus is gone, too. Still proud to be a Trumpie, dickhead?

We tried to warn you fucking idiots what would happen if Trump got into office. But I was wrong. I thought it would take a least a couple of years before it went to hell in a handbasket.
I wonder how many DEPLORABLES even know Scarmucci said " Bannon sucks his own cock."
Fox wouldn't carry that story.
The sick part is that Trump approves of that from his communications director.
Any president, governor, mayor etc. would have immediately fired his ass.
This president is the worst of the worst.

Yes, Democrats DO admire Russia...

- They give them little plastic props that say 'overcharge' on it

- They tell Putin-puppet leaders to pass on to Putin how they will be more flexible to give Putin what he wants after their re-election

- They provide influence that helps Russians acquire 20% of all US Uranium in exchange for massive donations to their Foundations

- They give speeches for the KGB

- They take thousands of Russian shares of stock without reporting it while allowing 1/3rd of their companies board members to consist of Russian businessmen connected to the Kremlin and to Putin himself

- They work for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency that hacks their DNC E-mails

- The have their FBI Directors violate election laws (and others) by purchasing false Ukraine / Russia-generated political 'dirt' to use on their political opposition

Then they accuse OTHERS of doing and being what they are.... Yeah, it's 'impressive'.
projectionists.

I was wondering how long it would be before you lied. Please list the crimes Sec. Clinton was been convicted of.
Bwuhahaha...what a pathetic ploy from another pathetic snowflake trying to defend their proven criminal politician.

I never said she had been convicted...but I did point out her crimes, how Comey under oath laid out her crimes, exposed her crimes, and then gave some bullshit excuse why she should not be indicted by giving an excuse that is NOT a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

YOU are a JOKE. Your continued attempt to defend proven criminals is embarrassing.
BTW, since she never went to trial, she is still eligible to be sentenced for all of those crimes. he ain't too bright.

Maybe in Russia they go straight to sentencing before a political opponent is even charged with a crime. But this ain't Russia, yet......
Jc didn't know that Trump inquired about pardoning himself and his family after he heard Mueller is looking into his personal finances. Funny.

Hey UN-Reasonable, have you got that list of Trump Constitution Violations you claimed you had yet? I posted nearly a dozen recorded Obama violations for you, and I am waiting for the ones you claimed to have on Trump...tick tock, snowflake.
I already gave them to you not only today but many times before. Do you have a reading reading? Try Hooked on Phonics.

isn't pardoning people a part of the president's roles? I mean, so he is looking into what he can and can't do. good for him.

Trump is barely 6 months into his term, and he's a;lready looking into how he can prdon his family, his friends, and himself.

You do know a pardon for a crime, means you committed a crime.

For the 100th time, Bob Mueller is keeping his evidence very close to the vest. He's a professional. I know that's an alien concept for you following this out of control prez.

Hey UN-Reasonable, where is that list of Trump Constitutional Violations you were lyin..er, talking about? I posted a partial list of Barry's, but I see you are dukcing your own accusation.....

Tick tock, snowflake...
You really are retarded. I've educated you on this a number of times. Hes in direct violation of the emolument amendment of the Constitution. He refuses to completely divest from his business interests. Why do you think he's scared shitless to release his tax returns?
That's OK. Mueller will get them.
2nd is obstruction of justice which the dope admitted on live TV in the Lester Holt interview.
Suck on that..
Easy pretends he didn't see this post.
Ha!

If they have evidence, they NEED to report it to the FBI or else they can be considered assessories to these crimes they are talking about.
(patiently)

The report on the murder CAME FROM the FBI.
My, the desperate liberals are trying so hard to pretend they don't know the truth.... :itsok:

isn't pardoning people a part of the president's roles? I mean, so he is looking into what he can and can't do. good for him.

Trump is barely 6 months into his term, and he's a;lready looking into how he can prdon his family, his friends, and himself.

You do know a pardon for a crime, means you committed a crime.
Right. Innocent people don't look into pardoning yourself. Funny DEPLORABLES can't figure that out.

Easy pretends he didn't see this post.
Ha!
This post?

-----------------------------
How about these? For some reason you haven't replied to this post:

Just off the top of my head:

1.) Classified emails were found on Hillary’s unprotected email accounts.

2.) DNC staffer Seth Rich, who had access to many of the emails from Hillary and her staff, was found murdered in Washington DC. Rich was found shot in the back twice, but not robbed. His wallet, money, cell phone, keys, watch and a necklace were all left on him. The murder is unsolved. The FBI reported that shortly before the murder, Rich had sent 44,053 of their emails to Gavin McFayden, an American reporter and Wikileaks director based in London, who is now also dead.

These are certainly crimes. Some people dispute the details. But it is clear that these matters should be looked into closely. And the evidence is clear and documented.

And this is just a few, there are many more.

And I'm not just "parroting" them.

Don't you agree that a Special Counsel would be a good way to bring out the real truth about these (and similar) matters?

Sure you can, but you'd better have evidence or the investigation will not go anywhere and you might be charged with a crime yourself.
And that is the difference between ordinary people and hyper-partisans who own the WH, own the DOJ / US AG, own the Director of the FBI....

Democrats had / have no evidence, no evidence of a crime having been committed or the person they are going after has committed a crime.

They broke laws to attempt to politically manufacture a crime (colluded with Ukraine / Russians to buy Putin-generated propaganda, illegally shared classified info, illegally unmasked Americans, illegally committed Felony Espionage by leaking classified).

They have used the all-in fake news media to push the false talking points and scenario in the public because they have nothing that could survive the rigorous scrutiny of the legal process...and they could do all of that because the President owned the DOJ and the FBI.

Had this been a case of walking up to a cop and reporting a crime, the Democrats would be in jail by now for filing a false report.

Repeating your allegations doesn't make them any more true than the first time you parroted them.
like russia, russia?

Feel free to list the allegations I have repeatedly made regarding President "Pussy Grabber's possible crimes involving Russia.

Jc didn't know that Trump inquired about pardoning himself and his family after he heard Mueller is looking into his personal finances. Funny.
I'm right here, why do you need to talk about me to others? don't you have the balls or vijay jay to discuss with me? you're a loser, you will be a loser your entire life. I'm a winner, I can see past the skin in the game and know what is what based on logic and evidence. and until you have something of value that proves any russia russia, well little wiener, you just post that shit right at me. I'll be here to swat it back in your little turdie face.

Feel free to list the allegations I have repeatedly made regarding President possible crimes involving Russia.

That's the problem, snowflake...EVERY DAY you libtards come on USMB and give your OPINION about what potential crimes the President MAY have committed...and never prove he did....while every day more and more Democratic party crimes are PROVEN.

Sure you can, but you'd better have evidence or the investigation will not go anywhere and you might be charged with a crime yourself.
And that is the difference between ordinary people and hyper-partisans who own the WH, own the DOJ / US AG, own the Director of the FBI....

Democrats had / have no evidence, no evidence of a crime having been committed or the person they are going after has committed a crime.

They broke laws to attempt to politically manufacture a crime (colluded with Ukraine / Russians to buy Putin-generated propaganda, illegally shared classified info, illegally unmasked Americans, illegally committed Felony Espionage by leaking classified).

They have used the all-in fake news media to push the false talking points and scenario in the public because they have nothing that could survive the rigorous scrutiny of the legal process...and they could do all of that because the President owned the DOJ and the FBI.

Had this been a case of walking up to a cop and reporting a crime, the Democrats would be in jail by now for filing a false report.

Repeating your allegations doesn't make them any more true than the first time you parroted them.
like russia, russia?

Feel free to list the allegations I have repeatedly made regarding President "Pussy Grabber's possible crimes involving Russia.
why?

Because we'll never convince anyone of anything by turning ourselves into the opposition, using their tactics. All anyone objective sees and hears when they view these back and forth arguments is frankly white noise, all of which gets ignored. Too bad because we have a chance to win the day with the soundness of our arguments but so many give in to the same liberal tactics.
What's going on right now is the result of refusing to engage in the knife-fight we find ourselves in, of being 'too nice', of trying to adhere to the civil rules, integrity, etc against a domestic seditious enemy who refuses to do the same. Good luck with continuing with that.
Ah...so THIS is the knife-fight that Former President Obama predicted.

Forum List

Back