YES!! House Judiciary Republicans Call For 2nd Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton, Comey, Lynch!

isn't pardoning people a part of the president's roles? I mean, so he is looking into what he can and can't do. good for him.

Trump is barely 6 months into his term, and he's a;lready looking into how he can prdon his family, his friends, and himself.

You do know a pardon for a crime, means you committed a crime.
Right. Innocent people don't look into pardoning yourself. Funny DEPLORABLES can't figure that out.
huh?

It is funny as hell that the snowflakes, as I believed they would, would howl like a scalded dog the moment they were served a dose of their own medicine.
It’s not just the “dose of their own medicine”. Liberals are always terrified of the public finding out what they are really doing and why. A Special Counsel looking into them, that they can neither stop nor deflect, is their worst nightmare.
And...that Special Counsel's name is.......?

So besides being panicked over actual Democrats' crimes being potentially officially exposed, Democrats being indicted, and Democrats going to jail, why are Snowflakes having such a hard time agreeing to let this go forward, especially if what you say is true and Democrats have nothing to hide?

Crimes need to be investigated. That is what you have said.
If there is nothing to hide, then let it. That's what you said.

Why all the bed-wetting and belly-aching?

[
I already gave them to you
Where? Post #? Let's go...tick tock.

Hes in direct violation of the emolument amendment of the Constitution. He refuses to completely divest from his business interests. Why do you think he's scared shitless to release his tax returns?
show me where he is in violation, what section? there is already three suits. they've gone nowhere flake. get a new line, you're dead on this one.

lol, it could not be funnier that this is now what modern American conservatism cares most about.
Bwuhahaha....this is what you snowflake assholes have been living for the last 10+ months....

It is funny as hell that the snowflakes, as I believed they would, would howl like a scalded dog the moment they were served a dose of their own medicine. ROFLOL!

It is even funnier to see them wet themselves as they try to hypocritically attack others for doing what they have been doing for almost a year!

View attachment 140917

Oh, on the contrary, we get why you people are now obsessed with posting about this.

Bashing Hillary Clinton is easy.

Defending President Trump is hard.

Winner

So besides being panicked over actual Democrats' crimes being potentially officially exposed, Democrats being indicted, and Democrats going to jail, why are Snowflakes having such a hard time agreeing to let this go forward, especially if what you say is true and Democrats have nothing to hide?

It's like letting a 7 year-old practice transplant surgery on you. What are you afraid of?

lol, it could not be funnier that this is now what modern American conservatism cares most about.
Bwuhahaha....this is what you snowflake assholes have been living for the last 10+ months....

It is funny as hell that the snowflakes, as I believed they would, would howl like a scalded dog the moment they were served a dose of their own medicine. ROFLOL!

It is even funnier to see them wet themselves as they try to hypocritically attack others for doing what they have been doing for almost a year!

View attachment 140917

Oh, on the contrary, we get why you people are now obsessed with posting about this.

Bashing Hillary Clinton is easy.

Defending President Trump is hard.

Winner
only in closed caption.

It is funny as hell that the snowflakes, as I believed they would, would howl like a scalded dog the moment they were served a dose of their own medicine.
It’s not just the “dose of their own medicine”. Liberals are always terrified of the public finding out what they are really doing and why. A Special Counsel looking into them, that they can neither stop nor deflect, is their worst nightmare.
asked and answered. get a new line.

Nervous about a strong Special Counsel being named and a panel of Trump donors and lawyers being 'fairly' put together to investigate potential Hillary / Democrat crimes, princes, or are you simply attempting to be an irritating child in the back seat of the car repeating over and over again, 'Are we there yet'? :p

Just curious - what ARE you seeking to accomplish by immaturely repeating this mantra when you know the Special Has only just been called for?

Don't worry, princess. If Sessions agrees (and he should) to appoint a Special Counsel, you will know soon enough. :p

Lets investigate them all, how many put up bills that help the general public, how did they vote on bills, where's there money coming from, do they vote in favor of bills of the people that donate the most money to them, how often do they show up when things are being debated, how often do they talk to the people they represent.

It's like letting a 7 year-old practice transplant surgery on you. What are you afraid of?
you let a 7 year old practice transplant surgery on you? wow, how fking stupid are you?

....while every day more and more Democratic party crimes are PROVEN.

No grand jury, no indictment, no trial, no conviction.

How are they proven?
I agree, those come after the investigation. right?

The republicans already investigated those claims. They could have referred them to the US attorney in washington DC, but they didn't.
there was a reason and already explained. go to something new. the new special counsel will ensure the right move is made this year.

Nervous about a strong Special Counsel being named and a panel of Trump donors and lawyers being 'fairly' put together to investigate potential Hillary / Democrat crimes, princes, or are you simply attempting to be an irritating child in the back seat of the car repeating over and over again, 'Are we there yet'? :p

Just curious - what ARE you seeking to accomplish by immaturely repeating this mantra when you know the Special Has only just been called for?

Don't worry, princess. If Sessions agrees (and he should) to appoint a Special Counsel, you will know soon enough. :p
so, I for the life of me can't figure out how this would impact this stooge. he's fighting like it's him that is being investigated. wow. the love for a nobody. it's like if she goes to jail so will he? I mean she has nothing to bring to this stooge's life and here he is defending her like she owes him millions.

So it's ok to let a bunch of colluding 7 year olds who hate Trump and who are throwing tantrums practice transplant surgery on the country as long as no such group is allowed to do so on the Democrats?

By so vigorously attacking this call for a Special Counsel to investigate DNC crimes you snowflakes are only making the case why letting Democrats do so to the GOP is so wrong. :p

...and you're too stupid to realize it.

Forum List

Back