Yes, It Was Rigged

Democrat DAs who campaigned on going after Trump are now acting on those promises. That’s abuse of office.
How’s that abuse of office?? Is there a law against campaigning on going after perceived criminals or vigorously going after them while in office? Seems like that’s the job

People enabling the destruction of this country are the losers.

Hey, don't look at me. Your carpenters may be as bad as your lawyers.
No. I'm quite a good carpenter, and I could set up a proper noose with 13 loops because I know how, you?

And my lawyer is top notch. Almost no one around better. You hire carpenters? I do my own stuff. What's up with you?

You are thoroughly brainwashed. That is very sad.
Are you taking notes Last? You can actually get somewhere when you go to court and present evidence. Gotta have a case you can back up though. Otherwise you end up blowing hot air from partisan propaganda platforms.

Step it up and try to play in the big leagues. Try out your shit in court

Are you taking notes Last? You can actually get somewhere when you go to court and present evidence. Gotta have a case you can back up though. Otherwise you end up blowing hot air from partisan propaganda platforms.

Step it up and try to play in the big leagues. Try out your shit in court
:9:

Depends? Is she a fucking MAGAt? :dunno:

:lmao:

No it doesnt depend. A cop reacts regardless of poliical affiliation. Unless your from some thrird world country.

By your standards, cops should have gunned down young black men fire bombing police stations and courthouses, and all be awarded medals for it.

As an American citizen, you were not saddened to hear he had been found guilty on all counts?
I wasn’t exactly thrilled that the canard against him has worked to this extent, so far.
Somebody else started a thread, basically saying Trumpers knew he would be guilty and their reaction was already baked in.
I saw posts by folks who had seemed to assume that justice would instead be done. So, maybe they were surprised at the outcome. Lots of us, sadly, weren’t.
Maybe they were right. I still think it sad, an American President could be involved in criminal misconduct of this nature,
I don’t buy that he was.
some of it, while in office. Very sad.
Buy the premise, buy the story.

I certainly don’t buy the premise. I deem it much sadder that anybody does.

How’s that abuse of office?? Is there a law against campaigning on going after perceived criminals or vigorously going after them while in office? Seems like that’s the job

yeah, it’s abuse of office, because you are supposed to have an alleged crime to go after, THEN you investigate. You don’t campaign that you are going to look into the trump organization until you find a crime, which is basically what they did.

Hell, james didn’t even know about Donald trumps property issues until after she made her statement to “look forward to suing Trump and going home”.

Just because democrats have claimed Trump committed a crime doesn’t mean you get to start poking around until you find a crime. That’s not how the law works.

And you don’t find that odd that BIDENS #3 doj official joins the manhattan DAs office to prosecute Trump? lol, who am I kidding. Of course you don’t. I just hope the lawfare gets reversed into democrats so we can hear you all come here and talk about how it’s not fair.

yeah, it’s abuse of office, because you are supposed to have an alleged crime to go after, THEN you investigate. You don’t campaign that you are going to look into the trump organization until you find a crime, which is basically what they did.

Hell, james didn’t even know about Donald trumps property issues until after she made her statement to “look forward to suing Trump and going home”.

Just because democrats have claimed Trump committed a crime doesn’t mean you get to start poking around until you find a crime. That’s not how the law works.

It works that way, when they belive they are preventing Hitler himself from getting in office at any cost. They just wont admit it.

This coming from a white racist that claims he has been married to a black woman for 30yrs.
5ahtr.jpg

On this, he s 100% correct. And everybody knows this.
Rigged?
How?
Got facts that will stand up in court?
if you do.....well, what are you gonna do about it?
Can you, will you......man up and show this nation the quality of your citizenship by pitching in with any evidence you have?
The ball is in your court, poster excalibur.

I've rocked a lot of jaws, punkass......
Well, the forum should acknowledge that you must be a formidable guy who is strong and assertive?
After all, we must believe your unsubstantiated clam that, well, that you 'rock jaws'.

Why wouldn't we?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh hell yes they did. Failure to recuse, no jurisdiction.

Well, we should be doubly impressed that not only can the good poster 'rock jaws'.....he is also qualified to give an analysis on the legal aspects of this trial. So, he is a lawyer too?
Or, if not a lawyer will he offer us his bona fides that demonstrates his opinion has a credibility we can rely upon as citizens?

Hey, don't look at me. Your carpenters may be as bad as your lawyers.
I'd be lucky to have carpenters as good as my lawyer. They'd be uhh..Journeyman Carpenters.

I do have my Grandfather's mitre box in the garage. Not something I need when there's a speed square, protractor, compass, and a pencil or 2 around

Forum List

Back