Yes, It Was Rigged

No it doesnt depend. A cop reacts regardless of poliical affiliation. Unless your from some thrird world country.

By your standards, cops should have gunned down young black men fire bombing police stations and courthouses, and all be awarded medals for it.
No... those black men weren't MAGAts. :laugh:

Rigged?
How?
Got facts that will stand up in court?
if you do.....well, what are you gonna do about it?
Can you, will you......man up and show this nation the quality of your citizenship by pitching in with any evidence you have?
The ball is in your court, poster excalibur.

Well, the forum should acknowledge that you must be a formidable guy who is strong and assertive?
After all, we must believe your unsubstantiated clam that, well, that you 'rock jaws'.

Why wouldn't we?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we should be doubly impressed that not only can the good poster 'rock jaws'.....he is also qualified to give an analysis on the legal aspects of this trial. So, he is a lawyer too?
Or, if not a lawyer will he offer us his bona fides that demonstrates his opinion has a credibility we can rely upon as citizens?
Anytime you feel froggy, you're free to jump. You may not like the result, but nobody twisted your arm, k?

You thought you could do that?! Really?
What if it goes like this for you?

Last edited:
I do....corrupt POS

1717121273142.png

Gee. I'm really scared now. How long have you been such a keyboard-warrior?
Since 1995. Yes, I have been a keyboard warrior, and stood up for what's right in life, too.

Do YOU remember Windows 3.1? Have you ever faced down a mob of 50 with just 3 dudes? One of which you gave 2 black eyes to in 1 punch 2 weeks' prior? :auiqs.jpg:

Well! You're not me, brah. Fuck off until you've walked a mile in my boots. Something tells me you were too coddled as a child to be able to do that

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------

But.....if you DO find a crime, whaddya s'posed to do then?
That’s irrelevant to my point, and I’d ask ya to leave them goal posts right where they are, thank you very much…

yeah, it’s abuse of office, because you are supposed to have an alleged crime to go after, THEN you investigate.
Huh that’s exactly what happened. Bragg was involved in previous lawsuits and campaigned on taking over an ongoing probe into Trump and following it through.

Have you even researched the subject or are you just repeating talking points.

What statements of Bragg are you referring to? Can you quote them?

And you don’t find that odd that BIDENS #3 doj official joins the manhattan DAs office to prosecute Trump? lol, who am I kidding. Of course you don’t. I just hope the lawfare gets reversed into democrats so we can hear you all come here and talk about how it’s not fair.
Odd in what way? A lawyer wanting to be involved in prosecuting Trump? I do t see what it is that you implying. I don’t see anything illegal. If you’re saying that a law was broken can you clearly point it out?

That’s irrelevant to my point,
Well, in my humble opinion, the 'crime' that was actually found proved not to be so irrelevant to the 12 men and women.... 'a jury of his peers' ..... that also found, like the prosecutor did, that that crime was pretty darn relevant.

In fact, the jury did so.....unanimously. All 12.

And that's not irrelevant whatsoever.

MHO

Forum List

Back