Yes, It Was Rigged

You haven't noticed that Alvin Bragg, Leticia James and Fanny Willis are black?
I b'lieve the more relevant attribute there is that their campaigns were funded by Soros/Actblue. :dunno:

Okay, so some black turds are willing to take money to subvert America the Soros Way.

There's a hell of a lot of good Black Americans. Could be those 3 shitbags ain't no relations.

The good outweighs the bad there, at least in my state. Our blacks are from Florida, and they're fine people.

There's good black people all over the US, and they've been here since the start.

Do not fall for the divide and conquer BS.

Look up who Crispus Attucks was. He had friends, and that's why America is what it is.

Well, in my humble opinion, the 'crime' that was actually found proved not to be so irrelevant to the 12 men and women.... 'a jury of his peers' ..... that also found, like the prosecutor did, that that crime was pretty darn relevant.

In fact, the jury did so.....unanimously. All 12.

And that's not irrelevant whatsoever.

MHO
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and all of them stink.

That so called judge is corrupt to the fucking bone.

1717122924301.png

I b'lieve the more relevant attribute there is that their campaigns were funded by Soros/Actblue. :dunno:

Okay, so some black turds are willing to take money to subvert America the Soros Way.

There's a hell of a lot of good Black Americans. Could be those 3 shitbags ain't no relations.

The good outweighs the bad there, at least in my state. Our blacks are from Florida, and they're fine people.

There's good black people all over the US, and they've been here since the start.

Do not fall for the divide and conquer BS.

Look up who Crispus Attucks was. He had friends, and that's why America is what it is.
I know precisely who he was. I have had many black friends in my life. I just would not trust any anymore.

I know precisely who he was. I have had many black friends in my life. I just would not trust any anymore.
I'm sorry, I have some that I'd trust with anything.

There's some that are pieces of shit, but not everybody is like that. There's good people out there, I reckon I've been blessed to encounter more of them than you have. I have friends that would do anything I asked them to, no questions asked, and I'd do the same for them. And none of us GAF. 2 of those are black, and we are very close.

Last edited:
As an American citizen, you were not saddened to hear he had been found guilty on all counts?
Somebody else started a thread, basically saying Trumpers knew he would be guilty and their reaction was already baked in. Maybe they were right. I still think it sad, an American President could be involved in criminal misconduct of this nature, some of it, while in office. Very sad.
Hollie still claims there was no indictment or conviction.

No. I'm quite a good carpenter, and I could set up a proper noose with 13 loops because I know how, you?

And my lawyer is top notch. Almost no one around better. You hire carpenters? I do my own stuff. What's up with you?
Not Me, unless job too big. I built my deck, fences, gates, shed, replaced and installed columns, installed kitchen cabinetry, doing all custom tile work, replaced all base, casing crowns in the house, front door, security/IG storm door, swapped out all original interior doors, replace side and rear patio doors, myself, along with installing pull down stairs, built another full deck with roof with my dad, when younger, and after his death, built new stairway for my mom, stick built from scratch including manufacturing/machining the contemporary rails, myself, not to forget training area trim carpenters in stairway layout/design (straight, winding and curved stairway, construction/assembly), stair parts material lists, layout estimates, on stick built as well as selling pre-made curves and spiral stairs, while working for what was (at the time) the largest wholesale millwork distributor in the United States. So, not exactly considered a slouch myself. As a matter of fact, will be hanging and finishing LJ-6042 Oak, tomorrow.

I don't know your lawyer. Should be a good one, with the amount of wolfing at people on here, you do on continuing basis. If your bite is as big as your bark, and he's kept you out of jail, he may be better than Trump's lawyers, maybe because you (not being Trump) actually pay for your legal work instead of stiffing, if you don't like performance.

Not Me, unless job too big. I built my deck, fences, gates, shed, replaced and installed columns, installed kitchen cabinetry, doing all custom tile work, replaced all base, casing crowns in the house, front door, security/IG storm door, swapped out all original interior doors, replace side and rear patio doors, myself, along with installing pull down stairs, built another full deck with roof with my dad, when younger, and after his death, built new stairway for my mom, stick built from scratch including manufacturing/machining the contemporary rails, myself, not to forget training area trim carpenters in stairway layout/design (straight, winding and curved stairway, construction/assembly), stair parts material lists, layout estimates, on stick built as well as selling pre-made curves and spiral stairs, while working for what was (at the time) the largest wholesale millwork distributor in the United States. So, not exactly considered a slouch myself. As a matter of fact, will be hanging and finishing LJ-6042 Oak, tomorrow.

I don't know your lawyer. Should be a good one, with the amount of wolfing at people on here, you do on continuing basis. If your bite is as big as your bark, and he's kept you out of jail, he may be better than Trump's lawyers, maybe because you (not being Trump) actually pay for your legal work instead of stiffing, if you don't like performance.
Orange Man Bad, amirite? Can you do plumbing and electrical too? I have a severe sense of bullshit coming around for some reason. :dunno:

Huh that’s exactly what happened. Bragg was involved in previous lawsuits and campaigned on taking over an ongoing probe into Trump and following it through.

Have you even researched the subject or are you just repeating talking points.

What statements of Bragg are you referring to? Can you quote them?
Bragg campaigned on suing Trump. He even boasted about his experience in suing Trump. So it seems his career was focused on “getting Trump”. Even after the previous DA refused the hush money case, and Bragg himself declined it initially, then out of the blue decided to pick it up.

Letitia James said she was going to sue Trump before she even has a reason to sue Trump. Cohens testimony came out AFTERZ she made that statement

In any case, using a campaign promise to go after a private citizen borders on harassment, and very much looks like a vendetta.

Odd in what way? A lawyer wanting to be involved in prosecuting Trump? I do t see what it is that you implying. I don’t see anything illegal. If you’re saying that a law was broken can you clearly point it out?

Hmm, if you don’t think a biden doj official resigning his job and going to work on prosecuting the opposing candidate is wrong, then I suspect you have no problem with Thomas and Alito giving opinions on Trump cases, or judge cannon staying where she’s at

Hollie still claims there was no indictment or conviction.
Hmmm. Trump was indicted by a grand jury of his peers and prosecuted in court, in front of an experienced judge in good standing, before a 12-person jury of his peers (approved by defense and prosecution) that included professional people, lawyers and other working solid citizens. Hollie (whoever that is) can just get over it or choke on it.

You wouldn't dare say that to my face. I ain't the one for that.

Not if you don't want to be eating through a straw for 2 months.

I could hurt you more with thumbs and forefingers. I am not the one to fuck with.
Psst… everyone here is fucking with you. ;)

Forum List

Back