Yes, It Was Rigged

Tbh, I think Democrats just gave Trump most black votes on the NE seaboard. :dunno:

Whether it's because he's the best choice or because he's the best way to stick it to The Man.

The Man being Democrats. Way to pervert the Justice System, shitlords!

Nobody believes this bullshit and most people know what you're doing. :dunno:

I honest to goodness did not expect THIS kind of backlash THIS fast. There was almost no party. My entire Twitter timeline, all the hashtags are full of disgust, and the Leftists are hiding or I don't know what.

Ultimately people know how unamerican this is.

The way the algorithms are is all messed up, it's obvious they're biased against Trump.

Here's the video to find:

The algorithms make it harder to find than it should be.

Last edited:
In case you didn't hear, he apparently has authority to bring felony charges of Falsifying business records, a class E Felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison, each offense, plus,
  • No longer being allowed to own firearms
  • No longer being allowed to vote while incarcerated or on parole
  • No longer being able to claim welfare
  • No longer being able to sit on a jury
In case you're stupid (though we already know you are), Bragg can't even bring those charges (statute of limitations, have an adult explain that to you) without an underlying crime, which was never established. Overturned on appeal and you'll cry like the TDS suffering moron you are. Enjoy the Trump win in November.

Are you taking notes Last? You can actually get somewhere when you go to court and present evidence. Gotta have a case you can back up though. Otherwise you end up blowing hot air from partisan propaganda platforms.

Step it up and try to play in the big leagues. Try out your shit in court
Well since this corrupt judge refused to allow the defense to present much of their evidence and even barred them calling certain expert witnesses, you certainly are not in any "big league". Seems, as usual, the hot air is coming from YOU.

At what point is the bullshit too much for you? Hmm? :rolleyes-41:
I would expect Trump's numbers to go up by a good margin again. They always do after one of these lawfare episodes. This will all backfire on the Dems when Trump gets re-elected. They'll have nobody but themselves to blame.

In case you're stupid (though we already know you are), Bragg can't even bring those charges (statute of limitations, have an adult explain that to you) without an underlying crime, which was never established. Overturned on appeal and you'll cry like the TDS suffering moron you are. Enjoy the Trump win in November.
Wrong. Charges were brought. The case went to trial. Trump lawyers went for broke not wanting lesser charges (misdemeanors) considered, and lost. You obviously understand nothing of New York law.

Trump does not stand a chance in hell, in November. Not to hurt your feeling, but Just Sayin...:smoke:

Forum List

Back