Yes, It Was Rigged

If democrats thought the country was divided before, they are about to enter the twilight zone of noncompliance, noncooperation, and obstruction. There are worse things than losing.
Isn't everyone used to the South by now?

Raising taxes, open borders, defunding the police, cancelling student loans at tax payer expense and supporting the sad pandas confused to which bathroom to use.........I'll take the felon.

5ahtr.jpg
MAWA.

Thank you for posting such a detailed OP. Now all you have to do is come up with some sort of proof of wrongdoing.
Nope. What are the exact crimes that allowed Felony charges of musdomeaners past statue of limitations?

Spell them out

Odd in what way? A lawyer wanting to be involved in prosecuting Trump? I do t see what it is that you implying. I don’t see anything illegal. If you’re saying that a law was broken can you clearly point it out?
Eventually you'll stop being willfully-ignorant.

Well since this corrupt judge refused to allow the defense to present much of their evidence and even barred them calling certain expert witnesses, you certainly are not in any "big league". Seems, as usual, the hot air is coming from YOU.
Boy you get those talking points out quick. Good little soldier!

Despite what your propaganda tells you, Trump don’t have an expert witness. I assume you’re talking about Brad Smith, who wasn’t a witness to anything.

Hmmm. Trump was indicted by a grand jury of his peers and prosecuted in court, in front of an experienced judge in good standing, before a 12-person jury of his peers (approved by defense and prosecution) that included professional people, lawyers and other working solid citizens. Hollie (whoever that is) can just get over it or choke on it.

Hmmm. Trump was indicted on charges that were manufactured by changing the law for the purpose of targeted prosecution. The lead prosecutor was a Soros enabled lackey. The grand jury was from a pool of NY residents. Those residents voted by a margin of 85% plus democrat. The presiding judge was a democrat donor. As the presiding judge, that is a violation of law.

White 6 can gag on the facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back