Yes, It Was Rigged

The GOP speaker has rolled over the last 4 times. He’ll roll over again.

MTG/Dog the Bounty Hunter (have you ever seen them together???) will shriek in madness again and just be ignored.
That was then. This is now. Our understanding of democrat corruption changed the world.

The GOP speaker has rolled over the last 4 times. He’ll roll over again.

MTG/Dog the Bounty Hunter (have you ever seen them together???) will shriek in madness again and just be ignored.
Like our system of justice? They are the ones destroying democracy. Is this what you assholes want?

Of course he got a medal. He was protecting our elected Representatives from a violent mob, calling for the hanging of our Vice President and the Speaker of the House. Cohen tried to protect Trump and got 3 years in prison, and a huge loss of money in fines and forfeiture.
Hanging of the former Vice President on this gallows, brah?

1-6gallows2.jpg

Is he shorter than Herve Villechaise? :rolleyes-41:

Street lamps and trees are all over the place. Get Real..

Last edited:
The word “rigged” has officially lost its meaning. So predictable.

Was the prosecutor going after Trump? Yes that’s his job. Did he or the judge break any laws throughout the course of the trial. Of course not. Trump was the one who broke laws and he has been charged and convicted by a jury. That’s how it works. Happens every day. His lawyer went to jail for his part in the same crime.

Yall need to grow up and deal with it
Democrat DAs who campaigned on going after Trump are now acting on those promises. That’s abuse of office.

Bidens #3 person at doj resigns to join the manhattan DAs investigation into Trump…

No reason to buy the propaganda.

In fact, it’s kind of silly. 👍
As an American citizen, you were not saddened to hear he had been found guilty on all counts?
Somebody else started a thread, basically saying Trumpers knew he would be guilty and their reaction was already baked in. Maybe they were right. I still think it sad, an American President could be involved in criminal misconduct of this nature, some of it, while in office. Very sad.

Hanging of the former Vice President on this gallows, brah?

1-6gallows2.jpg

Is he shorter than Herve Villechaise? :rolleyes-41:
Hey, don't look at me. Your carpenters may be as bad as your lawyers.

I don't mind when it's violent against you mutant deplorables and neither is the mainstream of society. They have the cop that shot Ashli Babbit a medal. :laugh:

Does an unarmed woman crawling through a window without threatening anyone physical violence equal throwing a fire bomb at a court house or police station and setting it on fire?

As an American citizen, you were not saddened to hear he had been found guilty on all counts?
Somebody else started a thread, basically saying Trumpers knew he would be guilty and their reaction was already baked in. Maybe they were right. I still think it sad, an American President could be involved in criminal misconduct of this nature, some of it, while in office. Very sad.
You are thoroughly brainwashed. That is very sad.

Forum List

Back