yes, kids, he really is this stupid

No, it's not the main issue, but just pointing out the direction leftists wanted to take us in. They won't be happy until the entire country looks like a circus act.

In most parts of the world they already have unisex bathrooms. A lot of colleges in the U.S. have unisex bathrooms. A lot of parents with kids take them into the bathroom with them... even if they are a different gender. It's not that big of a deal, and if you are worried about sexual predators? They can be of the same gender as the bathroom you use, so that isn't even an argument.

Sure it is because a lot of people are uncomfortable going to the bathroom with strangers of the opposite sex. I know I would be. Hell.......I don't even like going with guys around yet alone women. And I'm sure most women feel the same way about men in their bathroom.
Let's also not forget locker rooms.

And showers.

In the past discussions on the subject, liberals have told me that cross dressers are not gay, they are actually straight. What??? That's supposed to comfort me?

So what you're telling me is that my daughter is supposed to go into a school shower with a guy who was turned on by girls as much as I was in school? Really????? I'm supposed to be okay with that? Not in your life.
That is pure crap propaganda, dupe. They are not sharing showers Just Bathrooms. And there is been not a single case of a problem. Those transgenders are hardly violent LOL

Correct, there was not a problem because we elected a real leader who rescinded DumBama's EO for weirdos.

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:

Trump is correct once again.
The American Press is actually the left wing hate machine for the Corrupt Democratic Party.
Bill Clinton is a rapist but the Press loves him.
Obama is a racist but the Press adores him.
Hillary is the greediest most corrupt person on the planet and the Press protects her.
Dossiergate is the worst political scandal in 100 years and the Press is almost silent.

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

if you'd care to be more specific, feel free

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

do stupid shit

win stupid prizes

the man is a dumpster fire, and you clowns line up to kiss his ass

btw, when people use the term msm, i discount their iq by 50%

you didn't have much to start with, either
Yet his popularity continues to soar.

Your drug addiction and the fact you haven't breathed free air in five years havecleft you bitter and out of touch. I will pray for a quick end for you.

you shouldn't post when you're on the nod, allie.

Sure it is because a lot of people are uncomfortable going to the bathroom with strangers of the opposite sex. I know I would be. Hell.......I don't even like going with guys around yet alone women. And I'm sure most women feel the same way about men in their bathroom.

And showers.

In the past discussions on the subject, liberals have told me that cross dressers are not gay, they are actually straight. What??? That's supposed to comfort me?

So what you're telling me is that my daughter is supposed to go into a school shower with a guy who was turned on by girls as much as I was in school? Really????? I'm supposed to be okay with that? Not in your life.
You ought to get some elementary idea of what you're talking about before you start discharging all this bilge. Cross dressers aren't transsexuals and they're not going to go into the girls' locker room.
In Seattle on February 17, 2016. Man changes in a girls locker room at a pool. Cites gender law for reason. This is what I'm talking about.
Yes, two years ago when it happened, I read the threads on it. Didn't he get removed? Wonder what happened with it? Do you know?
If I remember right nothing, but some liberals including Obama wanted this. If Hillary would've won, this would be happening more.

And showers.

You ought to get some elementary idea of what you're talking about before you start discharging all this bilge. Cross dressers aren't transsexuals and they're not going to go into the girls' locker room.
In Seattle on February 17, 2016. Man changes in a girls locker room at a pool. Cites gender law for reason. This is what I'm talking about.
Yes, two years ago when it happened, I read the threads on it. Didn't he get removed? Wonder what happened with it? Do you know?
If I remember right nothing, but some liberals including Obama wanted this. If Hillary would've won, this would be happening more.
Well that's a strong argument if I ever heard one.

The irony of someone who can't keep himself from getting banned weekly calling someone else stupid...

No, it's not the main issue, but just pointing out the direction leftists wanted to take us in. They won't be happy until the entire country looks like a circus act.

In most parts of the world they already have unisex bathrooms. A lot of colleges in the U.S. have unisex bathrooms. A lot of parents with kids take them into the bathroom with them... even if they are a different gender. It's not that big of a deal, and if you are worried about sexual predators? They can be of the same gender as the bathroom you use, so that isn't even an argument.

And showers.

As a condition of receiving Federal funds, a school agrees that it will not exclude, separate, deny benefits to, or otherwise treat differently on the basis of sex any person in its educational programs or activities unless expressly authorized to do so under Title IX or its implementing regulations.

The Departments treat a student’s gender identity as the student’s sex for purposes of Title IX and its implementing regulations. This means that a school must not treat a transgender student differently from the way it treats other students of the same gender identity. The Departments’ interpretation is consistent with courts’ and other agencies’ interpretations of Federal laws prohibiting sex discrimination.

Restrooms and Locker Rooms. A school may provide separate facilities on the basis of sex, but must allow transgender students access to such facilities consistent with their gender identity. A school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so. A school may, however, make individual-user options available to all students who voluntarily seek additional privacy.

Obama Decrees ALL Public Schools Must Allow Transgender Bathroom Use

And showers.

That is pure crap propaganda, dupe. They are not sharing showers Just Bathrooms. And there is been not a single case of a problem. Those transgenders are hardly violent LOL
They are not violent, just mentally ill, no guns for them.
Not according to the psychiatric profession, bigot dupe.
Progressive scum with a degree, who fucking cares?

The irony of someone who can't keep himself from getting banned weekly calling someone else stupid...

lash out, gramps, it'll make you feel better.

when you're ready click on the link :thup:

Alcoholics Anonymous : A.A. Near You

And? You don't feel comfortable. A lot of people don't feel comfortable doing lots of things. I'm sorry you have a problem with your sexuality that you think everyone is interested in you.

Wanna hear something scary? You have no clue how many gay men have been taking a piss in the urinal right next to you over your entire life. Wanna hear something else? Most if not all of them where thinking about looking at your dick while they were taking a piss.

And if we could find a way to stop that, I would be for it too.

Only a liberal would want to make 99% of the population uncomfortable so that we could accommodate the other less than 1%.

Only a Trumpbot idiot would think that 99% of the population is uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Not wanting to take a dump in a stall with a hot chick next to you is not being uncomfortable with their sexuality. It's called being decent--something liberals would not understand.

Why would you link to a program that works? Very unusual for a progressive to be behind something that actually does some good.

Last edited:

Why would you link to a program that works? Very unusual for a progressive to behind something that actually does some good.

it was satire

should i move it?

:rofl:

I don't mind if the thread is about who is a dummy and who is not a dummy...lets debate...but now we have added kiddies and bathrooms...

And showers.

Well that's a strong argument if I ever heard one.
Obama was behind this movement, even threatened federal school funding if it wasn't allowed.

And? You don't feel comfortable. A lot of people don't feel comfortable doing lots of things. I'm sorry you have a problem with your sexuality that you think everyone is interested in you.

Wanna hear something scary? You have no clue how many gay men have been taking a piss in the urinal right next to you over your entire life. Wanna hear something else? Most if not all of them where thinking about looking at your dick while they were taking a piss.

Only a liberal would want to make 99% of the population uncomfortable so that we could accommodate the other less than 1%.

Only a Trumpbot idiot would think that 99% of the population is uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Not wanting to take a dump in a stall with a hot chick next to you is not being uncomfortable with their sexuality. It's called being decent--something liberals would not understand.
You spend way too much time thinking about being in the girls' bathroom, ya know it?

Trump needs to rehire John Miller to do a little PR work with the media.

Tell 'em all about the hot babes he's been boning and stuff :)

82aafd55e62bc6e75c2497e86f02e38c--political-cartoons-donald-trump.jpg

You spend way too much time thinking about being in the girls' bathroom, ya know it?

And you don't spend enough time thinking about it. That's why you know so little about the subject.

What he spent money on was to support unions, advance alternative energy, and expand welfare programs that people didn't need to be on.

That didn't do anything for our economy. The slowest recovery growth since WWII. And if not for the reduction of fuel prices, he would have been a total failure.

Trump removed hundreds of job killing regulations. He lowered taxes on our job creators. He proved once again that trickle down does work as millions of blue collar workers received pay raises and bonuses on top of the additional pay their tax cuts provided. The economy is reacting.

Now I dare you to show me one proven thing DumBama has done that had a direct affect on the economy and explain the dynamics of it.
He did nothing to expand welfare, that was just more people out of work and not able to find jobs, dope.

The number on disability expanded under Obama, as did the food stamp program expand under Obama.

Nothing wrong with expansion is been going on since 1988.
That is just what happens in the middle of a depression duh...

It wasn’t a depression, it was a recession nd yes, rules were change by the Obama administration that allowed more on welfare and more on disability. Like I said, nothing different since 1988.
Technically it was only a recession the Great Recession because our government spent 7 trillion dollars...

Spend 7 trillion to bailout bad businesses, pretty stupid but politicians love the rich businesses.

I hate to admit it, but if I was given the choice whether to shower with a bunch of men, or a bunch of women. I'm showering with the women.

And you don't spend enough time thinking about it. That's why you know so little about the subject.

how often do you fantasize about taking a dump next to a hot chick?

frankly, it's kind of creepy

Forum List

Back