yes, kids, he really is this stupid

The number on disability expanded under Obama, as did the food stamp program expand under Obama.

Nothing wrong with expansion is been going on since 1988.
That is just what happens in the middle of a depression duh...

It wasn’t a depression, it was a recession nd yes, rules were change by the Obama administration that allowed more on welfare and more on disability. Like I said, nothing different since 1988.
Technically it was only a recession the Great Recession because our government spent 7 trillion dollars...

Spend 7 trillion to bailout bad businesses, pretty stupid but politicians love the rich businesses.
More like 2 trillion to save our Auto industry and many other businesses and keep teachers and policemen and firemen working, and another four trillion for unemployment and Welfare for victims of the corrupt GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. ..

It is a corrupt government that bailed out the “to big to fail” businesses while people lost their homes. The bill was passed by both parties and screwed the American people and helped the politicians rich buddies. Reward the rich and hurt the poor and middle class, typical bipartisan politics.

I don't mind if the thread is about who is a dummy and who is not a dummy...lets debate...but now we have added kiddies and bathrooms...
That's where del's mind eternally resides. They won't ban him so you just have to get used to it. Once you realize the only motive of the left is to maul children everything makes sense.

And showers.

In the past discussions on the subject, liberals have told me that cross dressers are not gay, they are actually straight. What??? That's supposed to comfort me?

So what you're telling me is that my daughter is supposed to go into a school shower with a guy who was turned on by girls as much as I was in school? Really????? I'm supposed to be okay with that? Not in your life.
You ought to get some elementary idea of what you're talking about before you start discharging all this bilge. Cross dressers aren't transsexuals and they're not going to go into the girls' locker room.
In Seattle on February 17, 2016. Man changes in a girls locker room at a pool. Cites gender law for reason. This is what I'm talking about.
B*******, dupe.
Awe, proved you wrong and you try to insult. Yes it did happen, and if Hillary would've been elected it would be happening more. Because liberals are a bunch of perverts.
That guy was thrown out because he didn't know what he was talking about, just like you, dupe. That's not name-calling that's what your political views are based on, total BS.
He still did it, because Obama was trying to normalize the behavior.

And if we could find a way to stop that, I would be for it too.

Only a liberal would want to make 99% of the population uncomfortable so that we could accommodate the other less than 1%.

Only a Trumpbot idiot would think that 99% of the population is uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Not wanting to take a dump in a stall with a hot chick next to you is not being uncomfortable with their sexuality. It's called being decent--something liberals would not understand.
You spend way too much time thinking about being in the girls' bathroom, ya know it?
I hate to admit it, but if I was given the choice whether to shower with a bunch of men, or a bunch of women. I'm showering with the women.

Do you understand you just admitted to being a sexual predator? That is according to your own argument of why it shouldn't be legal.
I said if I had the choice. Any man would chose the same. But I don't think you should have the choice in a moral society.

Only a Trumpbot idiot would think that 99% of the population is uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Not wanting to take a dump in a stall with a hot chick next to you is not being uncomfortable with their sexuality. It's called being decent--something liberals would not understand.
You spend way too much time thinking about being in the girls' bathroom, ya know it?
I hate to admit it, but if I was given the choice whether to shower with a bunch of men, or a bunch of women. I'm showering with the women.

Do you understand you just admitted to being a sexual predator? That is according to your own argument of why it shouldn't be legal.
I said if I had the choice. Any man would chose the same. But I don't think you should have the choice in a moral society.

No, because most men don't get into the shower to look at the people around them. They go there to take a shower.

And if we could find a way to stop that, I would be for it too.

Only a liberal would want to make 99% of the population uncomfortable so that we could accommodate the other less than 1%.

Lately the women's showers I've been in also have private stalls for the showers, too. Man, you guys are so out of luck. Sorry.
Of course I don't think men should have the choice.

No, because most men don't get into the shower to look at the people around them. They go there to take a shower.
Lol, you don't get it. The more perverse society, the more liberals like it.

No I completely get it. You only think about these situations being perverse because that's what is on YOUR mind.

No I completely get it. You only think about these situations being perverse because that's what is on YOUR mind.
So if you had to chose, you would rather be around a group of dicks, than a group of pussies? Got it.

So if you had to chose, you would rather be around a group of dicks, than a group of pussies? Got it.

No, I'd chose to take a shower alone. But if I have to take a shower with someone else, then I just take a shower. I'm not sure why you want to make this so complicated.

Again, it sounds like it is you that is fascinated with sexual perversion while taking a shower.

No, I'd chose to take a shower alone. But if I have to take a shower with someone else, then I just take a shower. I'm not sure why you want to make this so complicated.

Again, it sounds like it is you that is fascinated with sexual perversion while taking a shower.
The self-loathing, homophobic closet gays can turn ANY thread into a discussion of gay sex. It's a unique talent!

It is bad enough that middle America elected Trump. That, in itself is pretty close to clinical insanity. But what really confuses me is that they do not seem to be embarrassed by his lies, self-aggrandizement, narcissist personality, incompetence, 4th grade vocabulary, and downright ignorance. I honestly do not understand it.

I honestly do not understand it.
Furthermore, they are willing to make themselves seem borderline retarded to provide cover for Trump, even though

A) He doesn't need it (murder on 5th avenue, etc etc).

B) Trump wouldn't piss on any of them, even if they were on fire.

It really does boggle the mind. This "Trump Creature" they defend and go prostrate for doesn't exist in what the rest of us call, "reality". It is a madeup entity that they have internalized.

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:
Donald Trump is a clueless outsider, riding the wave of the Obama administration success, that will soon turn into a clusterfuck economy. And the idiots that voted for this guy, who continue to support his madness will be equally responsible when this mayhem occur....and it is with great hope, these moron's feel the sting first and foremost....and they will
Ha ha ha...not.

Trump has fully exposed the liberal parasite news and the gullible morons that believe them for what they are..

View attachment 178684 ... and annoying

You're a good little potato head, too stupid to realize that despots first destroy the press and convince their mindless minions, like you, that they are being lied to.
That's OK. Robert Mueller is going to clear all this up for you. It's gonna' be a bitch, but you'll get over it.

The liberal parasite press has destroyed themselves with fake news and lies, you're still welcome to suck up their crap to your heart's content... and good luck with the Mueller... :laugh:

Put on the hood, we know you are racist and love that about Filthy Don too! :113:
Having Nothing Is a Cool Hand Only in Howeywood

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves feel like winners.

Trump has fully exposed the liberal parasite news and the gullible morons that believe them for what they are..

View attachment 178684 ... and annoying

You're a good little potato head, too stupid to realize that despots first destroy the press and convince their mindless minions, like you, that they are being lied to.
That's OK. Robert Mueller is going to clear all this up for you. It's gonna' be a bitch, but you'll get over it.

The liberal parasite press has destroyed themselves with fake news and lies, you're still welcome to suck up their crap to your heart's content... and good luck with the Mueller... :laugh:

Put on the hood, we know you are racist and love that about Filthy Don too! :113:
Having Nothing Is a Cool Hand Only in Howeywood

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves feel like winners.
And sometimes a loser plays it and wins over every trailer park in America, catapulting said loser to the white house

It was liberals that did want this to happen not me.

Forum List

Back