yes, kids, he really is this stupid

Haha...what a bunch of overwrought garbage. The tax cut passed IN SPITE of Trump. The best thing Trump did for the economy was NOTHING. The Republican Congress is openly frustrated at how feckin stupid Trump is and at how little they got done because of him. Fuck he is awful.

In spite of Trump? It was his Fn idea. What basement have you been hiding in?

And if we could find a way to stop that, I would be for it too.

Only a liberal would want to make 99% of the population uncomfortable so that we could accommodate the other less than 1%.

Only a Trumpbot idiot would think that 99% of the population is uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Not wanting to take a dump in a stall with a hot chick next to you is not being uncomfortable with their sexuality. It's called being decent--something liberals would not understand.
You spend way too much time thinking about being in the girls' bathroom, ya know it?
I hate to admit it, but if I was given the choice whether to shower with a bunch of men, or a bunch of women. I'm showering with the women.

Correct, if that was our choice. But what if it was your daughter in school or your wife in a gym shower and they had no choice? Talk about who is actually starting a war on women.
I agree, that's why that movement needs to stop.

Only a Trumpbot idiot would think that 99% of the population is uncomfortable with their sexuality.

Not wanting to take a dump in a stall with a hot chick next to you is not being uncomfortable with their sexuality. It's called being decent--something liberals would not understand.
You spend way too much time thinking about being in the girls' bathroom, ya know it?
I hate to admit it, but if I was given the choice whether to shower with a bunch of men, or a bunch of women. I'm showering with the women.

Correct, if that was our choice. But what if it was your daughter in school or your wife in a gym shower and they had no choice? Talk about who is actually starting a war on women.

And we are stopping it. The left thinks the country is changing. They think that we must accept our country catering to every brand of weirdo they invent. As they have repeatedly told me, cross dressers are not transgender. What???? WTF is the difference? It's weirdos wearing dresses. There is no difference. Both have extreme mental disorders.

And we are stopping it. The left thinks the country is changing. They think that we must accept our country catering to every brand of weirdo they invent. As they have repeatedly told me, cross dressers are not transgender. What???? WTF is the difference? It's weirdos wearing dresses. There is no difference. Both have extreme mental disorders.
The difference is in the wording...Thusly a crossdresser is someone with a female clothes fetish.. Some crossdressers are gay yet many are not... Transgender means to transcend from being a male into a female...And several transgenders dress like tomboys...Not all are in cocktail frocks...

The difference is in the wording...Thusly a crossdresser is someone with a female clothes fetish.. Some crossdressers are gay yet many are not... Transgender means to transcend from being a male into a female...And several transgenders dress like tomboys...Not all are in cocktail frocks...

There is no difference. They are both weirdos. You can't convert yourself from a male to a female. It's physically impossible. They both have fetishes for dressing in female attire. Women don't even have an uncontrollable desire to dress in high heels and dresses. They do so to magnify their beauty, but it's not like a sexual urge that needs to be satisfied.

There is no difference. They are both weirdos. You can't convert yourself from a male to a female. It's physically impossible. They both have fetishes for dressing in female attire. Women don't even have an uncontrollable desire to dress in high heels and dresses. They do so to magnify their beauty, but it's not like a sexual urge that needs to be satisfied.
I just gave you the 411 what you do with it is up to you. I don't debate the issue just inform....These are forms a sexual fetishes and perversions.. You do know the difference between a fetish and a perversion? With a fetish you use the feathers, with a perversion you use the whole chicken....

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:
Is he wrong?

generally, yes

if you'd care to be more specific, feel free

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

do stupid shit

win stupid prizes

the man is a dumpster fire, and you clowns line up to kiss his ass

btw, when people use the term msm, i discount their iq by 50%

you didn't have much to start with, either

I use the acronym MSM and if you discount my IQ by 50% you re an ignorant fool.

I am reasonably certain that my education is superior to yours. I have an MBA with a 4.0 GPA and a JD (Juris doctorate). I also passed the BAR.

I am also reasonably certain that my IQ is at least 20 points higher than yours. No intelligent person would accuse a person of having a low IQ Simply because he/she uses the three letters to which you have an irrational aversion.

And, finally, I know a lot more about what's happening in the world than you and anyone else who gets their news solely from the MSM. The MSM has been proven to withhold information and even to lie about important issues, but you probably don't know that,

Now, I told you I know more about what's going on in the world than you do and I think I can prove it. I could ask you why the two alleged voice exerts in the George Zimmerman case were nothing but quacks but I won't. I could ask you to provide evidence that shows Hillary Clinton's server was not hacked by Russia but I won't. I could ask you hundreds, perhaps thousands of questions you cannot answer but I don't have the time. I will, however ask you one question, an important one, one which places the FBI an a very bad light, but one of which you are most likely completely clueless:

QUESTION: What was the FBI's involvement in the Texas Jihad Shooting in Garland, Texas? (I am talking about the FBI's actual participation in the shooting.)

WARNING: If you cannot answer this question I will have to discount your IQ By 50%.

cool story, bro

for a fuckwit

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

Hillary. Lol. Morons.

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

do stupid shit

win stupid prizes

I am reasonably certain that my education is superior to yours. I have an MBA with a 4.0 GPA and a JD (Juris doctorate). I also passed the BAR.

I am also reasonably certain that my IQ is at least 20 points higher than yours. No intelligent person would accuse a person of having a low IQ Simply because he/she uses the three letters to which you have an irrational aversion.

And, finally, I know a lot more about what's happening in the world than you and anyone else who gets their news solely from the MSM. The MSM has been proven to withhold information and even to lie about important issues, but you probably don't know that,

Now, I told you I know more about what's going on in the world than you do and I think I can prove it. I could ask you why the two alleged voice exerts in the George Zimmerman case were nothing but quacks but I won't. I could ask you to provide evidence that shows Hillary Clinton's server was not hacked by Russia but I won't. I could ask you hundreds, perhaps thousands of questions you cannot answer but I don't have the time. I will, however ask you one question, an important one, one which places the FBI an a very bad light, but one of which you are most likely completely clueless:

QUESTION: What was the FBI's involvement in the Texas Jihad Shooting in Garland, Texas? (I am talking about the FBI's actual participation in the shooting.)

WARNING: If you cannot answer this question I will have to discount your IQ By 50%.

cool story, bro

for a fuckwit

No story. All true.

There is only one fuckwit between us and it certainly isn't me. Your ignorant opinions proves you are the guilty party.

By the way, you failed to answer my question. Of course, I knew you couldn't because you get your “news” from the MSM.

You have the last word. I am done with you.

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

Incompetent? He's doing a hell of a job undoing maobamas legacy.

Do you understand you just admitted to being a sexual predator? That is according to your own argument of why it shouldn't be legal.
I said if I had the choice. Any man would chose the same. But I don't think you should have the choice in a moral society.

No, because most men don't get into the shower to look at the people around them. They go there to take a shower.
Lol, you don't get it. The more perverse society, the more liberals like it.
Man are not allowed in any showers, dupes...

You ought to get some elementary idea of what you're talking about before you start discharging all this bilge. Cross dressers aren't transsexuals and they're not going to go into the girls' locker room.
In Seattle on February 17, 2016. Man changes in a girls locker room at a pool. Cites gender law for reason. This is what I'm talking about.
B*******, dupe.
Awe, proved you wrong and you try to insult. Yes it did happen, and if Hillary would've been elected it would be happening more. Because liberals are a bunch of perverts.
That guy was thrown out because he didn't know what he was talking about, just like you, dupe. That's not name-calling that's what your political views are based on, total BS.
He still did it, because Obama was trying to normalize the behavior.
One idiot means nothing, dude... Ridiculous.

That is just what happens in the middle of a depression duh...

It wasn’t a depression, it was a recession nd yes, rules were change by the Obama administration that allowed more on welfare and more on disability. Like I said, nothing different since 1988.
Technically it was only a recession the Great Recession because our government spent 7 trillion dollars...

Spend 7 trillion to bailout bad businesses, pretty stupid but politicians love the rich businesses.
More like 2 trillion to save our Auto industry and many other businesses and keep teachers and policemen and firemen working, and another four trillion for unemployment and Welfare for victims of the corrupt GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. ..

Auto plants--union
Other industries--mostly union.
Unemployment, welfare and food stamps--increase government dependency.
????? Actually GOP corrupt recessions and depressions cause increased government dependency, thanks GOP... What bubble is Trump working on?

It wasn’t a depression, it was a recession nd yes, rules were change by the Obama administration that allowed more on welfare and more on disability. Like I said, nothing different since 1988.
Technically it was only a recession the Great Recession because our government spent 7 trillion dollars...

Spend 7 trillion to bailout bad businesses, pretty stupid but politicians love the rich businesses.
More like 2 trillion to save our Auto industry and many other businesses and keep teachers and policemen and firemen working, and another four trillion for unemployment and Welfare for victims of the corrupt GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. ..

Auto plants--union
Other industries--mostly union.
Unemployment, welfare and food stamps--increase government dependency.
????? Actually GOP corrupt recessions and depressions cause increased government dependency, thanks GOP... What bubble is Trump working on?

There is no bubble here. The bubble was started in the housing market and Quantitive Easing under DumBama.

What Trump did was lower corporate taxes, taxes on most individuals, rescinded multiple job killing regulations put forth under the DumBama administration, and gave them hope that they will have a government on their side for a change.

Between that and lifting the idiotic healthcare coverage mandate, businesses are now free to concentrate on making profit and creating jobs. Small businesses no longer have to worry about growing because before, if they went over 50 employees, they had to be subjected to Commie Care. No more. Now they can grow all they want without worry of government intrusion of their business.

generally, yes

do stupid shit

win stupid prizes

cool story, bro

for a fuckwit

No story. All true.

There is only one fuckwit between us and it certainly isn't me. Your ignorant opinions proves you are the guilty party.

By the way, you failed to answer my question. Of course, I knew you couldn't because you get your “news” from the MSM.

You have the last word. I am done with you.

That poster is truly a moron....you have to be careful in interacting with it.....danger of second hand stupidity.

And do you think he would have opined if nobody brought up the NRA?

His address was not aggressive, it was defensive. What he explained is how politicians want to shift blame to his organization from their responsibilities; how they are using this tragedy (like they have so many times in the past) to promote their political agenda.

Democrats are not talking about solving this potential problem, they are talking about how to get their agenda across.
Well perhaps..but you need to remember that the assault weapons were banned until 2002 and the GOP kept it that way..it is not like it is something new.

The NRA has lined the pockets of Congress to favor them to vote their way.. this is what people are angry about If the people alone voted that way well that is different.

The big money coming into our congress from both sides is corrupt ..

This is true, however in the 2016 primaries, the Republicans collected 640 million dollars for all candidates to split up. The NRA contributed about 4 million dollars of that money, so they don't have as much influence as you think.

The power is in the vote less than money, and Republicans understand that we constituents are strong 2nd Amendment supporters; NRA or not.

The Democrats blaming the NRA for this school tragedy is no less ridiculous than the Republicans blaming Planned Parenthood for conditioning us to be more acceptable to taking human life. It's just a ridiculous argument and political at best.

Congress should not be paid off..not one bit. when someone contributes to a campaign it needs to be much more transparent.

Big Pharma is in bed with the FDA, who is in bed with congress, it is so damn corrupt Ray.

They all want something in return.

So how are unions and environmentalists different? How are trail lawyers different? Ever wonder why you need to shift through five pages of "Warnings" in the instruction manual when you buy a toaster? Ever wonder why somebody has the ability to sue McDonald's because they spilled hot coffee on themselves?

Unfortunately, there is no way to take the money out of politics. The McCain/ Finegold bill was a disaster. Now, instead of giving money to the candidates, they give money to PAC's who accept no responsibility for what they claim.

I mean think about it. You can now spend more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife.

I can't believe that you support the super Pacs Ray..corrupt as hell. Dirty money slips through it all of the time. This is what our main problem comes from. These paid off politicians need to be transparent. I liked Trump for speaking out against lobbying..but obviously that was a lie.
Quote) Agree I liked Trump speaking out against lobbying, but we have ended up with more of them not less. sad that we have no party working for the better good. hate rules.

The Cleveland Browns also got 80%+ negative coverage from the MSM.
That is because they totally suck! Trump could come up with a cure for cancer and the MSM would accuse him of playing God.

Forum List

Back