yes, kids, he really is this stupid

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

The Cleveland Browns also got 80%+ negative coverage from the MSM.

Which would be suspicious if the Browns were a first place team.

Donald Trump is presiding over a great economy, stock market, fuel prices, consumer confidence and corporate confidence. Most Americans have more money in their pockets and with the addition of getting rid of Commie Care fines, they will be able to keep more of their hard earned money.

And showers.

In the past discussions on the subject, liberals have told me that cross dressers are not gay, they are actually straight. What??? That's supposed to comfort me?

So what you're telling me is that my daughter is supposed to go into a school shower with a guy who was turned on by girls as much as I was in school? Really????? I'm supposed to be okay with that? Not in your life.
You ought to get some elementary idea of what you're talking about before you start discharging all this bilge. Cross dressers aren't transsexuals and they're not going to go into the girls' locker room.
In Seattle on February 17, 2016. Man changes in a girls locker room at a pool. Cites gender law for reason. This is what I'm talking about.
B*******, dupe.
Awe, proved you wrong and you try to insult. Yes it did happen, and if Hillary would've been elected it would be happening more. Because liberals are a bunch of perverts.
That guy was thrown out because he didn't know what he was talking about, just like you, dupe. That's not name-calling that's what your political views are based on, total BS.

Transgender Bathroom Laws: Parents Ask, Changing Rooms Too?

A bearded man was using the shower, the law allows a person to use the shower of the gender they identify with. Even the Time Magazine confirms the law Obama signed. Also in a Spokane, Washington High School a male student showers in the girls locker room, the parents bulked and won’t allow their daughters to be in the shower while he is there.

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

Donald Trump is presiding over a great economy, stock market, fuel prices, consumer confidence and corporate confidence. Most Americans have more money in their pockets and with the addition of getting rid of Commie Care fines, they will be able to keep more of their hard earned money.

All those things you mentioned were all either at or near all-time highs before he got elected.

Look it up.

In spite of Trump? It was his Fn idea
The tax cuts were Trump's idea? And not the GOPs idea...which has been calling for them for literally 10 years?

Haha...put up the crack pipe, pal...
Trump promised it...and got 'er done!
The tax cuts were Trump's idea? And not the GOPs idea...which has been calling for them for literally 10 years?

So did every other Republican candidate.

Trump signed what was essentially Paul Ryan’s tax plan, and had little to do with crafting the legislation or getting it passed.

So did every other Republican candidate.

Trump signed what was essentially Paul Ryan’s tax plan, and had little to do with crafting the legislation or getting it passed.
Legislation is always crafted by Congress. The President merely suggests what he wants in it....and has the power to veto it.

All those things you mentioned were all either at or near all-time highs before he got elected.

Look it up.

And he made them even better. Look it up.

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:
Is he wrong?

generally, yes

if you'd care to be more specific, feel free

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

No it's not. If he doesn't like negative coverage, he shouldn't do so much dumb ass shit. Nixon had a lot of negative coverage too.

Gee, and what did Nixon and Trump have in common????
spdTNd9.jpg

Well perhaps..but you need to remember that the assault weapons were banned until 2002 and the GOP kept it that way..it is not like it is something new.

The NRA has lined the pockets of Congress to favor them to vote their way.. this is what people are angry about If the people alone voted that way well that is different.

The big money coming into our congress from both sides is corrupt ..

This is true, however in the 2016 primaries, the Republicans collected 640 million dollars for all candidates to split up. The NRA contributed about 4 million dollars of that money, so they don't have as much influence as you think.

The power is in the vote less than money, and Republicans understand that we constituents are strong 2nd Amendment supporters; NRA or not.

The Democrats blaming the NRA for this school tragedy is no less ridiculous than the Republicans blaming Planned Parenthood for conditioning us to be more acceptable to taking human life. It's just a ridiculous argument and political at best.

Congress should not be paid off..not one bit. when someone contributes to a campaign it needs to be much more transparent.

Big Pharma is in bed with the FDA, who is in bed with congress, it is so damn corrupt Ray.

They all want something in return.

So how are unions and environmentalists different? How are trail lawyers different? Ever wonder why you need to shift through five pages of "Warnings" in the instruction manual when you buy a toaster? Ever wonder why somebody has the ability to sue McDonald's because they spilled hot coffee on themselves?

Unfortunately, there is no way to take the money out of politics. The McCain/ Finegold bill was a disaster. Now, instead of giving money to the candidates, they give money to PAC's who accept no responsibility for what they claim.

I mean think about it. You can now spend more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife.

I can't believe that you support the super Pacs Ray..corrupt as hell. Dirty money slips through it all of the time. This is what our main problem comes from. These paid off politicians need to be transparent. I liked Trump for speaking out against lobbying..but obviously that was a lie.
Quote) Agree I liked Trump speaking out against lobbying, but we have ended up with more of them not less. sad that we have no party working for the better good. hate rules.
We do. If U don't it, you are highly misinformed. Thanks GOP bs, hate and character assassination Bureau...

If they can’t murder them while in the woumb, they’re good with seeing them shot down by a crazy person.

Technically it was only a recession the Great Recession because our government spent 7 trillion dollars...

Spend 7 trillion to bailout bad businesses, pretty stupid but politicians love the rich businesses.
More like 2 trillion to save our Auto industry and many other businesses and keep teachers and policemen and firemen working, and another four trillion for unemployment and Welfare for victims of the corrupt GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. ..

Auto plants--union
Other industries--mostly union.
Unemployment, welfare and food stamps--increase government dependency.
????? Actually GOP corrupt recessions and depressions cause increased government dependency, thanks GOP... What bubble is Trump working on?

There is no bubble here. The bubble was started in the housing market and Quantitive Easing under DumBama.

What Trump did was lower corporate taxes, taxes on most individuals, rescinded multiple job killing regulations put forth under the DumBama administration, and gave them hope that they will have a government on their side for a change.

Between that and lifting the idiotic healthcare coverage mandate, businesses are now free to concentrate on making profit and creating jobs. Small businesses no longer have to worry about growing because before, if they went over 50 employees, they had to be subjected to Commie Care. No more. Now they can grow all they want without worry of government intrusion of their business.
Obama started the real estate bubble five years before he became president... Amazing

Yes this new boom under Trump it's just wonderful, super dupe. Unfortunately there is no evidence of that except on the propaganda Channel. The only real difference is a 29 billion dollar tax cut for Buffett Etc. Funny how the GOP never does anything they promise to you. D'oh! And the Reaganist ruin of the middle class Etc and our infrastructure accelerates again...

80% of those on the exchanges pay less than $75 a month... And ACA was the only solution ever tried that could cure our GOP scam Health System sorry your boss fell for the BS from the GOP. Still even without a mandate ACA just becomes more and more popular.Most Obamacare enrollees could pay less for policies next year.

Last edited:
Spend 7 trillion to bailout bad businesses, pretty stupid but politicians love the rich businesses.
More like 2 trillion to save our Auto industry and many other businesses and keep teachers and policemen and firemen working, and another four trillion for unemployment and Welfare for victims of the corrupt GOP World depression that you idiots don't even know about. ..

Auto plants--union
Other industries--mostly union.
Unemployment, welfare and food stamps--increase government dependency.
????? Actually GOP corrupt recessions and depressions cause increased government dependency, thanks GOP... What bubble is Trump working on?

There is no bubble here. The bubble was started in the housing market and Quantitive Easing under DumBama.

What Trump did was lower corporate taxes, taxes on most individuals, rescinded multiple job killing regulations put forth under the DumBama administration, and gave them hope that they will have a government on their side for a change.

Between that and lifting the idiotic healthcare coverage mandate, businesses are now free to concentrate on making profit and creating jobs. Small businesses no longer have to worry about growing because before, if they went over 50 employees, they had to be subjected to Commie Care. No more. Now they can grow all they want without worry of government intrusion of their business.
Obama started the real estate bubble five years before he became president... Amazing

Yes this new boom under Trump it's just wonderful, super dupe. Unfortunately there is no evidence of that except on the propaganda Channel. The only real difference is a 29 billion dollar tax cut for Buffett Etc. Funny how the GOP never does anything they promise to you. D'oh! And the Reaganist ruin of the middle class Etc and our infrastructure accelerates again...

80% of those on the exchanges pay less than $75 a month... And ACA was the only solution ever tried that could cure our GOP scam Health System sorry your boss fell for the BS from the GOP. Still even without a mandate ACA just becomes more and more popular.Most Obamacare enrollees could pay less for policies next year.

You made a point I have been stressing all along. And that is Commie Care was designed for likely Democrat voters at the expense of likely Republican voters. HTF do you think they are getting health insurance for only $75.00 a month? That's right, other people are paying for it.

Now watch what happens to Commie Care the next few years. It's doing to diminish and eventually evaporate. That's because the younger healthier people who were buying it because of law will now drop it because they feel they don't need insurance at that age. When you take out the healthy people and leave the sick people, do you think insurance rates will still be affordable even to the poor?

As for the economy, all signs are for a strong healthy one. This year, Trump plans to focus on the reduction of social programs and get those people off government handouts and put them to work.

Look it up.

after all this time, you're still trying to teach pigs to whistle

the only thing they need to know about obama/maobama/obummer is that he's black.

This is true, however in the 2016 primaries, the Republicans collected 640 million dollars for all candidates to split up. The NRA contributed about 4 million dollars of that money, so they don't have as much influence as you think.

The power is in the vote less than money, and Republicans understand that we constituents are strong 2nd Amendment supporters; NRA or not.

The Democrats blaming the NRA for this school tragedy is no less ridiculous than the Republicans blaming Planned Parenthood for conditioning us to be more acceptable to taking human life. It's just a ridiculous argument and political at best.

Congress should not be paid off..not one bit. when someone contributes to a campaign it needs to be much more transparent.

Big Pharma is in bed with the FDA, who is in bed with congress, it is so damn corrupt Ray.

They all want something in return.

So how are unions and environmentalists different? How are trail lawyers different? Ever wonder why you need to shift through five pages of "Warnings" in the instruction manual when you buy a toaster? Ever wonder why somebody has the ability to sue McDonald's because they spilled hot coffee on themselves?

Unfortunately, there is no way to take the money out of politics. The McCain/ Finegold bill was a disaster. Now, instead of giving money to the candidates, they give money to PAC's who accept no responsibility for what they claim.

I mean think about it. You can now spend more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife.

I can't believe that you support the super Pacs Ray..corrupt as hell. Dirty money slips through it all of the time. This is what our main problem comes from. These paid off politicians need to be transparent. I liked Trump for speaking out against lobbying..but obviously that was a lie.
Quote) Agree I liked Trump speaking out against lobbying, but we have ended up with more of them not less. sad that we have no party working for the better good. hate rules.
We do. If U don't it, you are highly misinformed. Thanks GOP bs, hate and character assassination Bureau...

Democrats take lobbies money just as quickly as Republicans and if you think the Democrats don’t, you are really, really stupid.

Look it up.

after all this time, you're still trying to teach pigs to whistle

the only thing they need to know about obama/maobama/obummer is that he's black.
Teaching pigs how to whistle sounds easier than educating you. Just saying. :)

Forum List

Back