YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

Our Supreme Court does one thing and one thing only, and that is hear cases that involve the constitutionality of laws, taxes, and to hear cases where written law was followed properly. Since you brought up religion, it's part of our Constitution. The government cannot support or go against people based on their religious beliefs.
Your Scotus does one thing only, you tell me, then you give me a list of the many things they do,

Basically, your Scotus does practically everything that involves questions of law. Are you ignorant or were you trying to fool me?

Yes, government can decide against people based on their religious beliefs. They can just stand the religious beliefs against the facts of science.

Your Scotus could have been called upon to decide the Dover Intelligent Design question had it not been decided for the side of science.

Religion is in peril every time it needs to ask for legal decisions in which it contradicts science. Religion will have to go forward avoiding the need for legal opinions.

Your Scotus does one thing only, you tell me, then you give me a list of the many things they do,

Basically, your Scotus does practically everything that involves questions of law. Are you ignorant or were you trying to fool me?

Yes, government can decide against people based on their religious beliefs. They can just stand the religious beliefs against the facts of science.

Your Scotus could have been called upon to decide the Dover Intelligent Design question had it not been decided for the side of science.

Religion is in peril every time it needs to ask for legal decisions in which it contradicts science. Religion will have to go forward avoiding the need for legal opinions.

The Supreme Court only hears cases it wants to. They are under no obligation to take any cases. Furthermore all cases heard by the court are constitutionally related, and yes that includes religion, unconstitutional laws, and in the most recent decision, that the CDC cannot extend their eviction mandate because it goes against our Constitution.

I can reduce it down to a smaller question:

The American system allows stated to claim the right to strip women of their right to choose in some states. While other states will maintain women's rights to liberty and freedom.

I think that the Scotus will never dare taking away a woman's right to choose on a country wide level. That would fly directly in the face of America's claims to liberty and freedom for all!

For the future of our country, let's hope they don't. After all, most of the women who use abortion are Democrats, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We don't need to be making more of them. We have enough in this country right now to destroy it.

I thought I would toss this out there. It's a story somebody posted on FB.

Last week, BLACK ENTERPRISE reported a feel-good story about a young woman facing eviction in North Las Vegas who had started a GoFundMe account to help with her mounting expenses. The woman appeared on a CNN segment with her three children by her side, and her life changed after a wave of support came her way. She raised $233,770 out of a $2,000 goal as she received overwhelming support.

After the funds were raised and news started spreading, CNN retracted the story and changed the original title after the young lady, Dasha Kelly, admitted to not being the mother of the three girls that appeared in the CNN segment with her.

“Update: After CNN aired a story about her potential eviction, Dasha Kelly clarified to CNN that she is not the mother of the three children featured in the story. CNN has verified she takes care of the children in her home for periods of time. She says she originally described herself to CNN as a mother because she considers herself to be like one to them.

Gee, I wonder if she's a Republican? :badgrin:

It's not a human being with full rights and freedoms until it's out and on the hoof.

The US as the 'country' will never strip away a woman's right to choose. That would fly directly in the face of everything America claims for itself on rights and freedoms.

But each of the 50 smaller countries within can do it without contradicting the greater country's principles.

This is a large problem with the American system of individual states' rights. The less civilized states are free to corrupt the country's greater good.
That's not a science based position. Essentially, your position has the lawyer fairy sprinkling his invisible magic dust to confer humanity. Biology says there's a human being in there.

Once the moratorium ends, these freeloaders are on the hook for everything they owe in back rent. This wasn’t a “no rent, free living space” bill. Just an eviction moratorium.
This is the crux of the issue - they are not creating a sustainable program here. If anything, this is going to make the truly poor, those in actual need, more poor than they were before.

Not only are they broke but they have been encouraged to go into a MASSIVE amount of debt that is simply not going to be within the realm of recovery. Many have done exactly what peach has done and, at the end, will find their futures endangered for decades because of it.

It is, because typically, what's good for democrats is not good at all for the nation. And, it's nice to see the true colors come out as people support Quid Pro openly breaking the law and his oath of office. Now it only remains to be seen if there are sufficient numbers in Congress to call him on it. If not, you're going to be weeping and wailing when the next Republican president with a Republican Congress does what he wants.
All the GOP care about is cutting taxes on the rich and programs for everyone else while giving their base their own personal planet of baloney.. Good go ahead see what percentage of the country agrees with that crap when it becomes so obvious as it has now.

That's not a science based position. Essentially, your position has the lawyer fairy sprinkling his invisible magic dust to confer humanity. Biology says there's a human being in there.
Bologna. I'll go with the supreme Court. There has to be legal abortions. Less than 1% happen after 4 months. It ain't great but this has been settled except in GOP fundraising. And brainwashing.

All the GOP care about is cutting taxes on the rich and programs for everyone else while giving their base their own personal planet of baloney.. Good go ahead see what percentage of the country agrees with that crap when it becomes so obvious as it has now.
Yup, keep voting for democrats. You'll never get what you want because they're scared of Republicans, but you'll feel better about yourself. Not sure why, but apparently you will.

Bologna. I'll go with the supreme Court. There has to be legal abortions. Less than 1% happen after 4 months. It ain't great but this has been settled except in GOP fundraising. And brainwashing.
Okay, go with the unscientific approach.

This is the crux of the issue - they are not creating a sustainable program here. If anything, this is going to make the truly poor, those in actual need, more poor than they were before.

Not only are they broke but they have been encouraged to go into a MASSIVE amount of debt that is simply not going to be within the realm of recovery. Many have done exactly what peach has done and, at the end, will find their futures endangered for decades because of it.
I guess the GOP brainwashing machine doesn't tell you about the 50 billion dollars waiting to go to people who need help landlords and tenants. But the GOP holds that up! They are a total lying cheating disgrace.

I guess the GOP brainwashing machine doesn't tell you about the 50 billion dollars waiting to go to people who need help landlords and tenants. But the GOP holds that up! They are a total lying cheating disgrace.
Interesting. They don't have power, yet can completely stymie the democrats. Powerful being, this GOP. Maybe the democrats should try compromise.

derp derp derp.

Thought I would reply in your own language.

Yup, keep voting for democrats. You'll never get what you want because they're scared of Republicans, but you'll feel better about yourself. Not sure why, but apparently you will.
They are passing stuff right now, your bologna line of crap has gone on too long. Even some Republicans are figuring it out. Obama was totally obstructed probably because he was black lol. At any rate President Biden knows how to do this stuff and I love the guy, JFK regime starting up again finally.
derp derp derp.

Thought I would reply in your own language.
The problem is that you are incorrect. Journalism and court rooms around the world know you are nuts..

Forum List

Back