Yes, they are Walking Away from the Democrat Party in DROVES

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
'Grey's Anatomy' star Isaiah Washington opens up about decision to leave the Democratic party after Trump White House visit
'Grey's Anatomy' star Isaiah Washington opens up about decision to leave the Democratic party after Trump White House visit

The exodus from the Democrat party is far more significant than the Left wants to admit.
The reason the left media can get away with calling it insignificant is because the vast majority who have or will Walk Away keep quiet about it.
The ones openly proclaiming it are the very small tip of a very large iceberg.

I think the number could be in the tens of millions.
People are afraid to come out for Trump or even against Democrats, but they will make their choice known at the ballot box in November.
The dems can fools themselves, but Americans have seen their brand of change, and it's frightening.

I'm convinced that the left has only one path to victory....and that is through sleight of hand and cheating. But we shouldn't underestimate that they could pull it off.

I think the Left is going to take a shellacking in November if the election goes honestly.

The exodus from the Democrat party is far more significant than the Left wants to admit.
The reason the left media can get away with calling it insignificant is because the vast majority who have or will Walk Away keep quiet about it.

People are afraid to come out for Trump or even against Democrats, but they will make their choice known at the ballot box in November.
The dems can fools themselves, but Americans have seen their brand of change, and it's frightening.

I'm convinced that the left has only one path to victory....and that is through sleight of hand and cheating. But we shouldn't underestimate that they could pull it off.

I think the Left is going to take a shellacking in November if the election goes honestly.
Define 'droves'

Which is why they are pushing hard for mail in ballots. They know they cant win straight up and if the trend of the mail- in ballots is drastically different from the trend of the votes at the ballot box,
that will be a clear sign of cheating.

Define 'droves'

You apparently aren't familiar with the word....

And yet just for you I provided the phrase "tens of millions"

:itsok:

Which is why they are pushing hard for mail in ballots. They know they cant win straight up and if the trend of the mail- in ballots is drastically different from the trend of the votes at the ballot box,

My personal opinion is this......

Even if they steal the election through cheating, we absolutely MUST NOT allow them to seize power.
Everything is at stake.

Define 'droves'

You apparently aren't familiar with the word....

And yet just for you I provided the phrase "tens of millions"

:itsok:
Tens of millions?..LOL!! if you say so Putin

Define 'droves'

The more people who realize the better ...

1601146882062.png

Even if they steal the election through cheating, we absolutely MUST NOT allow them to seize power.
Everything is at stake.

If they did it through obvious cheating, it would become a real shit show. I would hope that it could be handled in the courts.

Yes, they are Walking Away from the Democrat Party in DROVES

Your OP made me think of the old song Walk Don't Run and I accidentally put in Run Don't Walk and interestingly enough, that brought up nothing but hits on Joe Biden Bloopers and other nefarious Democrat malaise:

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 3.02.40 PM.png

So I switched it around and put in Walk Don't Run this time, and I STILL GOT THE SAME THING! A bunch of hits on mostly derogatory sites on Joe and the Democrats!

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 3.03.53 PM.png

Velly Interestink.

Everything is at stake.

If they did it through obvious cheating, it would become a real shit show. I would hope that it could be handled in the courts.

The courts now.....maybe.

The courts before Trump....highly doubtful unless you like a radical leftist win

One thing Trump has done that I really like is to re balance the courts.
Before Trump the Left had stacked nearly ALL US courts in their favor.
Honestly, they consider ANY court which does not consistently decide in their favor as Illegitimate.

They are incredulous that they no longer have that advantage. Supreme Court is next.
If Trump can re balance the SCOTUS, we just might have a chance to stabilize the nation over time.

Right. Hillary in a landslide.
You are a victim of your own belief in Bullshit.

Good luck with that
What do you know, another Trumptrad who doesn't think the popular vote counts. Which is why a majority of Americans want to see the Electoral College abandoned.

As a counter point..Voters Are Leaving The Republican Party In Droves, But They Aren’t Embracing The Democrats Just Yet - The Ring of Fire Network

Right. Hillary in a landslide.
You are a victim of your own belief in Bullshit.

Good luck with that
What do you know, another Trumptrad who doesn't think the popular vote counts. Which is why a majority of Americans want to see the Electoral College abandoned.

And you lack education about the US Constitution which Specifically protects the INDIVIDUAL.
This is a Republic. Not a democracy where the mob rules.

Define 'droves'

Hordes and bevies. :auiqs.jpg:

Define 'droves'

He just did ya mental midget.

Define 'droves'

Millions and millions of people.

The marxist Dim shitstains overshot the runway when they elected the equivalent of Taliban terrorists into Congress. Then cheerleading the murder of cops and the burning of our cities is not a vote getter. We're seeing a cult that's in its death throes.

We need a 2-party system, but nothing says one of the parties needs to be America-hating communist fucks.

The marxist Dim shitstains overshot the runway when they elected the equivalent of Taliban terrorists into Congress. Then cheerleading the murder of cops and the burning of our cities is not a vote getter. We're seeing a cult that's in its death throes.

We need a 2-party system, but nothing says one of the parties needs to be America-hating communist fucks.

Indeed. There are 34 political parties in the US. Democrats are expendable.

Forum List

Back