Yessssssssss!!!!!!!

Yes I see the far left member happy to give money to a company that is based in France.

Makes all the sense in the world does it not?

All those corporate tax dollars flowing into the French Hands!

Way to go far left!!!!

Then again even the French can tell Obama what illegal wars to be involved with like Libya, because France needed the OIL.

I'll go into Target today on my way to work. Since I am always armed when I walk out of my front door, I'll be telling them that in response to your asking me not to be armed in your store, the answer is a polite "No".

And like other idiots that carry for attention, you can post your bail for trespassing and be on your way to work...

It really is about getting attention and trying to intimidate others. It's about having some feeling of power.

These were the same idiots who used to get their noses pierced and wear Mohawk haircuts. If you follow them from the store to their cars, chances are they are driving 12-year-old Camrys.

If I was carrying no one would know. That's the whole point of a concealed carry permit.

I have a friend who carries a concealed weapon, but only when he goes into north Philadelphia on a Saturday night. What's your excuse? Oh, and I think he's over-reacting, too.

If I was carrying no one would know. That's the whole point of a concealed carry permit.

I have a friend who carries a concealed weapon, but only when he goes into north Philadelphia on a Saturday night. What's your excuse? Oh, and I think he's over-reacting, too.

I don't carry all the time hence the use of the work if. I generally carry when doing bank deposits

The problem for me is that I don't go to Target. I have been going to Walmart lately to show my support and to piss off the left. I'm not going to go out of my way to concealed carry in Target when the idiots who run it won't know anyway. Walmart sells guns and ammo so I'll bet they won't do something that idiotic.

Last edited:
Yesssssssssssss I'm sure the criminal element will obey that.

Let me explain this to you and I'll type really slow so you can understand: someone carrying a gun may enter the store with a firearm partially or semi-partially exposed. Prior to Target's rule, the soccer mom on aisle 5 who saw that or perhaps someone who had a heavy coat on and it's 90 degrees outside, can now go to the manager or cashier and report him.

Before she could do nothing but HOPE the guy is just looking for baby formula and had no ill intent.

And given that all these big box stores have cameras EVERYWHERE, the monitors for these CCTV systems can now alert security if they see someone flash a gun while in the store and avoid a potential disaster, whereas before they would have to wait for that person to start shooting.

It's THEIR rules and their right. Just like they have always been able to stop and check someone for possible shoplifting.

Alert security what security would that be and what would they do? I have never seen any security in a target store much less armed security.

I can just imagine the minimum wage security at Target with the cctv. They would spend most of their time trying to pick into the changing rooms.

The CCTV are for history not for prevention other then a person knowing their crime might be caught on camara.

“Guns are welcome on premises,” the sign reads. “Please keep all weapons holstered, unless the need arises. In such cases, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.”
Unfortunately this sign will not be found at Target. but it can be found Shooters Grill in Colorado where even the waitresses are armed, some with modern semiautomatic pistols, but at least one with a Wild West-looking Ruger Blackhawk .357 revolver and a bandolier of live ammunition.

Read more: God And Guns Welcome At Open-Carry Colorado Restaurant | The Daily Caller

Read more: God And Guns Welcome At Open-Carry Colorado Restaurant | The Daily Caller

“Guns are welcome on premises,” the sign reads. “Please keep all weapons holstered, unless the need arises. In such cases, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.”
Unfortunately this sign will not be found at Target. but it can be found Shooters Grill in Colorado where even the waitresses are armed, some with modern semiautomatic pistols, but at least one with a Wild West-looking Ruger Blackhawk .357 revolver and a bandolier of live ammunition.

I like my Ruger Blackhawk .357. :)
Well balanced and double action.

$400px-RugerBlackhawk357.jpg

Yesssssssssssss I'm sure the criminal element will obey that.

Let me explain this to you and I'll type really slow so you can understand: someone carrying a gun may enter the store with a firearm partially or semi-partially exposed. Prior to Target's rule, the soccer mom on aisle 5 who saw that or perhaps someone who had a heavy coat on and it's 90 degrees outside, can now go to the manager or cashier and report him.

Before she could do nothing but HOPE the guy is just looking for baby formula and had no ill intent.

And given that all these big box stores have cameras EVERYWHERE, the monitors for these CCTV systems can now alert security if they see someone flash a gun while in the store and avoid a potential disaster, whereas before they would have to wait for that person to start shooting.

It's THEIR rules and their right. Just like they have always been able to stop and check someone for possible shoplifting.

Alert security what security would that be and what would they do? I have never seen any security in a target store much less armed security.

They do have security, though I do not know if they are armed. (I'd guess not with anything more than pepper spray.)

My sister was around my wife for most of a week before realizing Liz had a pistol. This despite the fact that around the house, she was making little effort to hide the holster!

I'll go into Target today on my way to work. Since I am always armed when I walk out of my front door, I'll be telling them that in response to your asking me not to be armed in your store, the answer is a polite "No".

And like other idiots that carry for attention, you can post your bail for trespassing and be on your way to work...

It really is about getting attention and trying to intimidate others. It's about having some feeling of power.

These were the same idiots who used to get their noses pierced and wear Mohawk haircuts. If you follow them from the store to their cars, chances are they are driving 12-year-old Camrys.

Actually...if the weather is nice, my wife would be driving one of these:
thumbr.php

If not (like today)...probably one of these:
1986_buick_grand_national-pic-24608.jpeg

Forum List

Back