Yesterday did Bibi remind America of how important they are? Running towards values that some radicals in America are running from?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It was a good speech. Calling it Churchilian is a bit overkill, it's difficult to find orators with his linguistic skills and delivery, especially in our day and age; however, it was direct and powerful.

When he introduced the IDF soldiers who fought it pulled the heart strings. A man ran 8 miles with his rifle to protect his citizens, another man who lost a leg but pumped his fist a la Trump with some passion, perhaps just happy to be alive and still in the fight. Nothing appeals to me more than courage and it was nice to see the examples.

Was this a message to America to remember their values? Sometimes Americans forget and take for granted how vital civil liberty and religious foundations in their system matter. I would argue a Judeo-Christian foundation.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Ava
It was a good speech. Calling it Churchilian is a bit overkill, it's difficult to find orators with his linguistic skills and delivery, especially in our day and age. However, it was direct and powerful. When he introduced the IDF soldiers who fought it pulled the heart strings. A man ran 8 miles with his rifle to protect his citizens, another man who lost a leg but pumped his fist a la Trump with some passion, perhaps just happy to be alive and still in the fight. Nothing appeals to me more than courage and it was nice to see the examples.

Was this a message to America to remember their values? Sometimes Americans forget and take for granted how vital civil liberty and religious foundations in their system matter. I would argue a Judeo-Christian foundation.

Get Canada to fight his wars for him.

Get Canada to fight his wars for him.

America isn't fighting a war for him and you won't be fighting a war for Israel either unless some other major power gets involved and/or Israel is attacked with numbers by an overwhelming force.

The message is clear to both sides of the aisle, the Middle East is a less important theatre than the Far East is. Bibi must understand this, he isn't blocked from intelligence reports.

He is only asking for the weapons and means He is only asking that America and the West NOT enrich Iran with money so that they in turn can fund Hezbollah and other.

It was all under control just a few years ago...

It was a good speech. Calling it Churchilian is a bit overkill, it's difficult to find orators with his linguistic skills and delivery, especially in our day and age; however, it was direct and powerful.

When he introduced the IDF soldiers who fought it pulled the heart strings. A man ran 8 miles with his rifle to protect his citizens, another man who lost a leg but pumped his fist a la Trump with some passion, perhaps just happy to be alive and still in the fight. Nothing appeals to me more than courage and it was nice to see the examples.

Two mass murderers, but you love them.
1721907322043.png

Last edited:
America isn't fighting a war for him and you won't be fighting a war for Israel either unless some other major power gets involved and/or Israel is attacked with numbers by an overwhelming force.

The message is clear to both sides of the aisle, the Middle East is a less important theatre than the Far East is. Bibi must understand this, he isn't blocked from intelligence reports.

He is only asking for the weapons and means He is only asking that America and the West NOT enrich Iran with money so that they in turn can fund Hezbollah and other.

It was all under control just a few years ago...
Hamas as 5 US citizens s prisoners.

A real President would turn Gaza into a parking lot as they retrieve them.

Oh, fuck that genocidal asshole.

Did he introduce the IDF Jackboots who blew up a hospital and killed a bunch of Palestinian Children?

Hamas as 5 US citizens s prisoners.

A real President would turn Gaza into a parking lot as they retrieve them.

I guess we've never had a "real" president, then. No President has gone to war over a few hostages.

Heck, Ronnie Reagan not only let them take hostages in Lebanon, he traded weapons to get some of them back.

I thought America was supposed to butt out of other countries' business.

Which one is it?

America sells weapons to many countries. America and Israel share intelligence where applicable.

This isn't America going to war, I'm not John Bolton.

America sells weapons to many countries. America and Israel share intelligence where applicable.

This isn't America going to war, I'm not John Bolton.
America shares intelligence with many countries. At least is does now, unless we go back into hiding.

Oh, fuck that genocidal asshole.

Did he introduce the IDF Jackboots who blew up a hospital and killed a bunch of Palestinian Children?
I get the children part in any way. Wars do this. Wars are not antiseptic. Wars suck. Yet you love the Ukraine War. All of that suffering for nothing. Destruction and death.

I get the children part in any way. Wars do this. Wars are not antiseptic. Wars suck. Yet you love the Ukraine War. All of that suffering for nothing. Destruction and death.

Hey, stupid, Russia started the Ukraine war, not Ukraine.

Israel started the Gaza war. (Sorry, Oct 7th was terrible, but it's no an excuse for genocide.)

Only genocide I see are being committed by the Zionist Squatters.
Things like 10/7 never happened, did it?

Or you think those women and children deserved it, just like Trump deserved a bullet in the head.

We know how you Leftists loons think.

Thank God Bibi does not have to depend on the SS for his protection every waking day, or one of you hate filled loons would have shot him by now.

Forum List

Back