Yet another blatant Trump hypocrisy that will go unnoticed by Trumpsters......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If there is an ounce of objectivity among the Trumpsters on here, follow this bit of logic......

Trump and his brainwashed GOPers in congress are calling for investigations on the intelligence communities LEAKS, but NOT the essence of what those leaks reveal; basically stating, "we CANNOT allow the truth to come out into the open...."

Now, compare the above with this "rationale" had the anti-Trump contingency had stated this:

"We should completely DISREGARD what is coming out of Wikileaks and, instead, concentrate on placing a gag on Assange and his leaks obtained from Russia"........

Always remember how MUCH the orange clown expressed his LOVE of Wikileaks...

Its always humorous watching you partisans in damage control.
Its never about the intel, its always about the leak itself. Unless its your side..

• Banned
Its never about the intel, its always about the leak itself. Unless its your side..

"Thank you" for so squarely addressing the O/P...........LOL

Attack the poster but NOT the content of the post......

"Thank you" for so squarely addressing the O/P...........LOL

Attack the poster but NOT the content of the post......
I didn't personally attack you, I was attacking all the drones like you. I agree with the OP. I just happen to not be a fucking hypocrite while thinking it :thup:

If there is an ounce of objectivity among the Trumpsters on here, follow this bit of logic......

Trump and his brainwashed GOPers in congress are calling for investigations on the intelligence communities LEAKS, but NOT the essence of what those leaks reveal; basically stating, "we CANNOT allow the truth to come out into the open...."

Now, compare the above with this "rationale" had the anti-Trump contingency had stated this:

"We should completely DISREGARD what is coming out of Wikileaks and, instead, concentrate on placing a gag on Assange and his leaks obtained from Russia"........

Always remember how MUCH the orange clown expressed his LOVE of Wikileaks...
A constant pattern with this white house and the GOP.....what is treason and devastating when a democrat does it...is just another motherfuckin day in the neighborhood with these lying dishonest to the fuckin bone conservative shit heads. Hypocrite is too good of a word for these people, they are beyond contempt!!

Flynn resigned so it was dealt with by President Trump. Now it's time to go after the people who illegally leaked the info. If you're thinking rationally then that's the best outcome. If you're a partisan hack then you start a thread on an anonymous forum and whine like a little butt hurt bitch about the president.

Last edited:
I didn't personally attack you, I was attacking all the drones like you. I agree with the OP. I just happen to not be a fucking hypocrite while thinking it

How "accurate".........in other words the best way to avoid or admit to a CLEAR incidence of HYPOCRISY is to accuse the other side of hypocrisy.

Flynn resigned (was fired) so it was dealt with by President Trump. Now it's time to go after the people who illegally leaked the info. If you're thinking rationally then that's the best outcome. If you're a partisan hack then you start a thread on an anonymous forum and whine like a little butt hurt bitch about the president.
Now is the time to find out specifically what the Trump camp was talking to Russia about

I didn't personally attack you, I was attacking all the drones like you. I agree with the OP. I just happen to not be a fucking hypocrite while thinking it

How "accurate".........in other words the best way to avoid or admit to a CLEAR incidence of HYPOCRISY is to accuse the other side of hypocrisy.
He is a fucking hypocrite. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out I implied that in my first post.

Flynn resigned (was fired) so it was dealt with by President Trump. Now it's time to go after the people who illegally leaked the info. If you're thinking rationally then that's the best outcome. If you're a partisan hack then you start a thread on an anonymous forum and whine like a little butt hurt bitch about the president.
Now is the time to find out specifically what the Trump camp was talking to Russia about

You and your butt hurt bitches will find out when President Trump deems it necessary.

Well THAT's more inane than usual.......Flynn's firing is NOT enough......
Did this guy act just on his own.....or did Trump direct him to talk to the Russians?
What's in it for the Trump administration to have Flynn be seditious?

Since when does resigned mean fired? Besides in your head.

Since when does resigned mean fired? Besides in your head.

I agree with you. I went back and removed the "fired" part.

What's that? NO proof? Again?

So damn early to be drunk, don't you think?
Where's the proof?
Proof? Mike, you mindless meatless mini brain fuck nuts wouldn't notice proof if it came gift wrapped in a Klan box with Malonia in it..buck fuckin naked!!
In other words, you have no proof like the rest of the addle brained dims.
What ever you say Mike, you so not worth the time of day!!

Forum List

Back