Yet another nail in the democrat coffin!

I just watched a press conference with President Trump and Netanyahu. I don't know how in the hell the MSM will try to spin it but apparently Trump has actually achieved peace in the middle east. With Netanyahu himself on the phone how are they going to spin it? I wonder whats next? Walking on water or curing cancer? The man simply gets shit done like no other president in my memory. Yet another nail in the democrat coffin. You're dead leftie so lay down and go peacefully!
Hey Dick, got a link?
It was happening as I watched so go search FOX News. It might be there by now.
MSM probably didn't want to cover it because it's yet more Trump greatness. I checked CCN quickly while it was happening and of course the idiots were talking about idiotic global warming or some other irrelevant shit. Fancy that.
Global war could break out and you'd never hear about it if it didn't fit their twisted libtard agenda.
Not my job dick.
Well then go fuck yourself you lazy prick. Or does someone else have to do that for you too.
Its the rules here numbnuts. Your OP, your link. Fn dick.

Not for the politics section you stupid fucking numbnut liberal.
What are you some shitforbrains hall monitor? Everyone knows how it works. Well those with a shred of commonsense does anyway. It was on FOX news that's help enough dummy.
BTW politics is a very time sensitive subject so if that is some idiotic fucked up rule then some asshole obviously needs to reevaluate the rule.
Let me guess you're a lefty that didn't like that piece of news, right?

I'm not the one quoting the rules you fucking moron.

For all of those cripples who can't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight.

Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

Sorry, Dick, thems the rules...

For all of those cripples who can't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight.

Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

Sorry, Dick, thems the rules...
Like I said fuck the rules because they're inappropriate to the topic. How big of an idiot do you have to be not to see that? Its pretty obvious and not difficult to fathom for the shallowest of minds.

I just watched a press conference with President Trump and Netanyahu. I don't know how in the hell the MSM will try to spin it but apparently Trump has actually achieved peace in the middle east. With Netanyahu himself on the phone how are they going to spin it? I wonder whats next? Walking on water or curing cancer? The man simply gets shit done like no other president in my memory. Yet another nail in the democrat coffin. You're dead leftie so lay down and go peacefully!
Hey Dick, got a link?
Hey dick, got Google?
Hey stupid have you not heard how biased Google is or how manipulative they've been. How clueless and out of touch can you possibly be?

You misunderstood Gramps. He wasn't referring to you, he was addressing okfine (a known leftist troll).

Also, like you said, there wasn't a link available when you posted the OP because it was a live event on TV at the time. There's an exception from the link rule for that kind of occurrence.

For example: Tony Bobulinski Presser. Devastating to the Biden campaign.

Last edited:
Hey Dick, got a link?
Does it really matter with you? You gonna hate Trump no matter what he does.

Hey Dick, got a link?
It was happening as I watched so go search FOX News. It might be there by now.
MSM probably didn't want to cover it because it's yet more Trump greatness. I checked CCN quickly while it was happening and of course the idiots were talking about idiotic global warming or some other irrelevant shit. Fancy that.
Global war could break out and you'd never hear about it if it didn't fit their twisted libtard agenda.
Not my job dick.
Well then go fuck yourself you lazy prick. Or does someone else have to do that for you too.
Its the rules here numbnuts. Your OP, your link. Fn dick.
Dumbass, it was happing at the moment. Do you want news or a fucking history lesson? Get a clue for pity sake.

I've been dealing with this since forever with left wingers.....you can't even say "The sky is blue " without a three hundred page, peer reviewed and politically correct document that has fingerprints and dna from the authors on it....... totally ridiculous and stupid....

JO

Forum List

Back