🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another reason why I'm done with the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Sessions: No new special counsel yet for Republican concerns

This is yet another reason I'm done with the GOP. It's not enough they kill building the wall and fund Planned Parenthood and implement insane spending as the country goes over the fiscal cliff with one stroke of the pen with the recent omnibus bill that Trump signed. Now they won't even investigate the obvious corruption within the DOJ and FBI when it comes to Hillary and the Trump witch hunt.

Sessions: No new special counsel yet for Republican concerns This is yet another reason I'm done with the GOP. It's not enough they kill building the wall and fund Planned Parenthood and implement insane spending as the country goes over the fiscal cliff with one stroke of the pen with the recent omnibus bill that Trump signed. Now they won't even investigate the obvious corruption within the DOJ and FBI when it comes to Hillary and the Trump witch hunt.
The GOP is essentially two parties, and has been since the birth of the Tea Party.

That fact was glossed over when Trump won, but it hasn't gone away.

Sessions: No new special counsel yet for Republican concerns This is yet another reason I'm done with the GOP. It's not enough they kill building the wall and fund Planned Parenthood and implement insane spending as the country goes over the fiscal cliff with one stroke of the pen with the recent omnibus bill that Trump signed. Now they won't even investigate the obvious corruption within the DOJ and FBI when it comes to Hillary and the Trump witch hunt.
The GOP is essentially two parties, and has been since the birth of the Tea Party.

That fact was glossed over when Trump won, but it hasn't gone away.

No, the GOP is the deep state.

how much more ''over the cliff'' can you go after you are over it??:laugh:

This is yet another reason I'm done with the GOP. It's not enough they kill building the wall and fund Planned Parenthood and implement insane spending as the country goes over the fiscal cliff with one stroke of the pen with the recent omnibus bill that Trump signed. Now they won't even investigate the obvious corruption within the DOJ and FBI when it comes to Hillary and the Trump witch hunt.

Serves you right for getting your news from Yahoo. All that was decided is that Sessions is not going to pursue a special counsel right NOW. ITMT, go ahead and leave the GOP. You can always go with the Democrats, they are SURE to build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood, cut spending, and investigate themselves. o_O

I agree. But I fired them when Snow sold us out and everyone fell in line behind Obama

-Geaux

He's simply forced to follow the Law on when to have a special counsel....there is protocol and criteria for it, and these situations have not met the standard protocol yet....

It would be WORSE if he had begun a special counsel and broke all protocol to do it!

They say the IG report has enough evidence in it to convict. Skip the horse shit and take the report to a grand jury. I have had government hearings enough. Start charging!

He's simply forced to follow the Law on when to have a special counsel....there is protocol and criteria for it, and these situations have not met the standard protocol yet....

It would be WORSE if he had begun a special counsel and broke all protocol to do it!

But a lying POS document hit piece on Trump was? Comey intentionally leaking information so one would be assigned?

LMAO

-Geaux

But a lying POS document hit piece on Trump was? Comey intentionally leaking information so one would be assigned?

LMAO

-Geaux
The firing of comey, who was investigating the Trump campaign and Russia interference, with Trump telling Lester Holt that he fired him t stop the Russia/trump team investigation, and Trump telling the Russians he had in his oval office the day after the firing that he fired Comey to get him off his back on the Russia investigation.... WAS ENOUGH reason and met protocol, for a Special Counsel....

Comey leaking his own contemporaneous notes, was not even needed....

Serves you right for getting your news from Yahoo. All that was decided is that Sessions is not going to pursue a special counsel right NOW. ITMT, go ahead and leave the GOP. You can always go with the Democrats, they are SURE to build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood, cut spending, and investigate themselves. o_O

What a rube!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LMAO

-Geaux
The firing of comey, who was investigating the Trump campaign and Russia interference, with Trump telling Lester Holt that he fired him t stop the Russia/trump team investigation, and Trump telling the Russians he had in his oval office the day after the firing that he fired Comey to get him off his back on the Russia investigation.... WAS ENOUGH reason and met protocol, for a Special Counsel....

Comey leaking his own contemporaneous notes, was not even needed....

Comey said it was

-Geaux

Right, Mr. Magoo is waiting for that extra special time to do it.

They say the IG report has enough evidence in it to convict. Skip the horse shit and take the report to a grand jury. I have had government hearings enough. Start charging!

right. They'll take it to a DC Grand Jury made up of people who voted 96% for Mrs. Clinton, and even though these people already heard all the whacky conspiracy theories about email servers.

I dislike everything Sessions stands for but maybe he does love the Country and the Law.

Sessions has already found out Trump is no friend to anyone. Loyalty means nothing to Trump.

LOL

upload_2018-3-30_6-52-59.png

Forum List

Back