Yet another reason why I'm done with the GOP

Trump said:

1. He would put Hillary behind bars.
2. He would build the wall
3. He would defund Planned Parenthood.

Three strikes and you are out!

Oh, you're much too kind on the Trumpster.......here's an even better list

List of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

Get us a “better deal” with China- empty campaign promise.

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

And at the end of the day, I suppose it is better than lying to people saying they will be able to keep their own health care plan and doctor and that health care will become cheaper.

At least no one is suffering because of those lies.

Really???............No doubt, Obama blew it with his erroneous prediction on the efficacy of the ACA (although ask people with cancer or diabetes if the ACA helped them)

On the other hand, if you think that the FALSE promises of "peace in the middle east" or "draining the swamp" don't hurt anyone, just go on and have some more orange kool-aid....you'll feel better.....lol

Utah is investigating..........................

The IG is investigating..................

Unlike the past Administration and Russia Russia Russia probes.......

evidence to move forward is first.......................

But everyone wants INSTANT GRATIFICATION....................Sessions is playing by the rules............covering his ass.....................

He's not stupid.

Trump & GOP lets terrorist go free! Florida night club shooters wife set free after she was seen on video aiding attacker & admitting to it.

Really???............No doubt, Obama blew it with his erroneous prediction on the efficacy of the ACA (although ask people with cancer or diabetes if the ACA helped them)

On the other hand, if you think that the FALSE promises of "peace in the middle east" or "draining the swamp" don't hurt anyone, just go on and have some more orange kool-aid....you'll feel better.....lol
Obama didn't blow it on Obamacare.
He relied upon you morons to buy the swamp and you did, hook, line, sinker.
You suckers make Obama the top used car salesman of the decade.

Sessions: No new special counsel yet for Republican concerns

This is yet another reason I'm done with the GOP. It's not enough they kill building the wall and fund Planned Parenthood and implement insane spending as the country goes over the fiscal cliff with one stroke of the pen with the recent omnibus bill that Trump signed. Now they won't even investigate the obvious corruption within the DOJ and FBI when it comes to Hillary and the Trump witch hunt.
Go sign my petition:

Fire Jeff Sessions | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

He's simply forced to follow the Law on when to have a special counsel....there is protocol and criteria for it, and these situations have not met the standard protocol yet....

It would be WORSE if he had begun a special counsel and broke all protocol to do it!
Oh puhleeze. What "protocal" require DOJ to appoint a special counsel to investigate a non-crime?

Obama didn't blow it on Obamacare.
He relied upon you morons to buy the swamp and you did, hook, line, sinker.
You suckers make Obama the top used car salesman of the decade.

And then came Trump and made Obama look like a rank amatrue in the snake oil salesman competition.

Sessions: No new special counsel yet for Republican concerns

This is yet another reason I'm done with the GOP. It's not enough they kill building the wall and fund Planned Parenthood and implement insane spending as the country goes over the fiscal cliff with one stroke of the pen with the recent omnibus bill that Trump signed. Now they won't even investigate the obvious corruption within the DOJ and FBI when it comes to Hillary and the Trump witch hunt.
Trump is actually a Democrat. Always has been.

And then came Trump and made Obama look like a rank amatrue in the snake oil salesman competition.

Looks like someone is just elated that Obama.....

Kissed Saudi King's asses
Funded the Iranian Nuclear Program
Encouraged China to become an Imperialist aggressor
Attempted to kill any hope of Americas energy independence
Sat on his thumbs while NK developed Nukes
Prevented the military from defeating ISIS in the ME
Told Russia He'd have "more leverage" after the elections (to do what? Kiss the Russians asses as well?)
Used the IRS against Americans for political gain
And this list could go on all day......

Yet imbeciles STILL praise Obama

Told Russia He'd have "more leverage" after the elections (to do what? Kiss the Russians asses as well?)

I am not praising Obama in the least, fucking moron.

This might be more than your peabrain can handle, but criticizing one person is not the same as praising another.

Fuck, this board is filled with ignorant people.

"...and Fox news will be back with more of the above bullshit after these commercials....."........LOL

The only reason to vote for the GOP right now is that the alternative is much worse (democrats).

The only reason I find to vote Republican is for their appointment of federal judges. After reading of a major court decisions made by a federal judge or panel of 3 judges I'll most often Google the judge or judges and see who they were appointed by. Far more often the outcome has gone the way I want if the judge was appointed by a GOP president.

Very disappointed with GOP's handling of nation's finances however. And don't give us any more wars establishing Islamic Republics.

Trump & GOP lets terrorist go free! Florida night club shooters wife set free after she was seen on video aiding attacker & admitting to it.

What rule says he can't appoint an independent councel?

Forum List

Back