🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another reason why I'm done with the GOP

You can leak classified information, if we have a great public interest, to know....

Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers and the Supreme Court ruling, has set that standard in gold....

And where is the documented 'great public interest'?

I was never surveyed. Were you?

-Geaux
Under the circumstance, it was in the interest of the public to know what was discussed in their meeting....it was NOT top secret or compartmentalized classified information about our military defense...

It would be released to the public at some point anyway....

Remember, the govt WORKS FOR US....the public...we pay for every single thing they do, for the offices they sit in, for the phones they carry, for the computers they use....

You can leak classified information, if we have a great public interest, to know....

Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers and the Supreme Court ruling, has set that standard in gold....

-Geaux
Under the circumstance, it was in the interest of the public to know what was discussed in their meeting....it was NOT top secret or compartmentalized classified information about our military defense...

Remember, the govt WORKS FOR US....the public...we pay for every single thing they do, for the offices they sit in, for the phones they carry, for the computers they use....

Interesting. Have any idea who made the decision for all of 'us'?

-Geaux

The GOP controls the Senate, the House and the Presidentcy, yet they cannot get anything they say the "want" passed, and yet the Dems get what they wanted.
Is there any more proof that you need that they have a common agenda?

-Geaux

-Geaux
in the case of the Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg made the decision, for all of us....

This thread is yet ANOTHER reason why this Nov. will be bad news for the GOPers......
Many of Trump's EX-cultists will stay home on voting day, while several current republican congressional people call it quits.

-Geaux

-Geaux
in the case of the Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg made the decision, for all of us....

And for our most recent event? Who was that martyr?

-Geaux

The GOP controls the Senate, the House and the Presidentcy, yet they cannot get anything they say the "want" passed, and yet the Dems get what they wanted.
and you will pull that Republican lever, when in the voting booth....

and you will pull that Republican lever, when in the voting booth....
Not a sure bet.
However, even though the two parties have us on the same road to ruin, the Dems are in the Express Lane while the GOP will get us therea bit slower.

I quit the GOP back in 2005 and never looked back. McCain and his Campaign Finance Reform in 2001, 2002 it was then I began to realize they were all for themselves and not the people they were supposed to serve. Neither party is worth a vote.

Many on the right are starting to find this to be true, many on the left are still plan on staying in the dark. Tough to reform rubes on either side, it is all they know.

Care4all

I see a future thread segway here. How is Daniel Ellsberg any different than Snowden?

-Geaux

Ellsberg copied only the papers we needed to know about, one by one....

Snowden, stole an entire database, with compartmentalized top secret information that put our agent's lives in danger and released all top secret info on our Govt, without thought or consideration of our national security.

Care4all

I see a future thread segway here. How is Daniel Ellsberg any different than Snowden?

-Geaux

Snowden, stole an entire database, with compartmentalized top secret information that put our agent's lives in danger and released all top secret info on our Govt, without thought or consideration of our national security.

Maybe he did give it thought and thought that all of 'us' should know'

Out of respect for the OP in this thread, I will not comment anymore here.

-Geaux

Care4all

-Geaux

-Geaux
snowden gave no thought to it, he copied the whole thing and gave it to the Russians, Chinese etc

Care4all

-Geaux

-Geaux
snowden gave no thought to it, he copied the whole thing and gave it to the Russians, Chinese etc
Of course he did :04:
Where is the proof he did that?

Care4all

-Geaux

Snowden felt the entire database was needed for the better good. So laws do not apply, Snowden should have no fear of arrest.

Care4all

-Geaux

-Geaux

Forum List

Back