You all forgot what they did? I haven’t forgotten. Here, is a reminder. The politics and propaganda of the China kungflu.

That whole episode was/is nothing short of pure EVIL.
Unfortunately, it was most likely a prelude.....
:evil:

That was a practice run. They will be MORE Draconian next time, not less.

So many dumb fucks just went along.

SHOTS, SURE?

SHUT DOWN MY BUSINESS? SURE.

Pardon me….why must my small hardware store close….but not HOME DEPOT?

What was the lie? Why was BOBS HARDWARE closed, but not LOWES?

Because this was about money and power. Lowes and HD has both, Bob’s hardware has neither.

Point being, we are all guilty of ignorance. ALL of us. But dimocrap scum aren't just ignorant, they're stupid. They are incapable of learning many times because most of them lack intellectual curiosity while many more of them are just intellectually lazy.
One doesn't need much for smarts to recognize fascism Ed ~S~

It didn't dominate my life, in fact i had C19, didn't wear a mask, went down the market isle the wrong way, didn't socially distance , didn't vax, and cultivated a grand cough publicly just for effect!

:dev3: ~S~

Yeah, I didn't conform either sparky. Whatever the govt says, do the opposite. I didn't run away in terror or lock myself up when my wife or daughter caught covid. What covid did do was bring out how superficial people are.

Last edited:
You environmentalists who do not go after China are utter frauds.

What do you think you are accomplishing?

The Biden administration protected the Chinese lab for a number of reasons and the media is in the business of protecting the Biden administration. Don't go looking for an investigative report on the collusion between Biden and China or criticism of Fauci or the draconian Covid shutdown because it ain't going to happen.

The Biden administration protected the Chinese lab for a number of reasons and the media is in the business of protecting the Biden administration. Don't go looking for an investigative report on the collusion between Biden and China or criticism of Fauci or the draconian Covid shutdown because it ain't going to happen.
And yet they're hiding in plain sight.

Forum List

Back