You be the judge: Should my wife stop putting Lidl hand soap in expensive bottles?

You be the judge: Should my wife stop putting Lidl hand soap in expensive bottles?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • None of my business

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I woulfnt give a toss if Mrs T did this, But why is "Ted" even noticing this ? Its none of his business and his obsession with his wifes duties around the house reflects badly on him.

The world is on fire ad he is obsessing about soap refills.

Marion should get a divorce and kick his miserable arse down the road.

I woulfnt give a toss if Mrs T did this, But why is "Ted" even noticing this ? Its none of his business and his obsession with his wifes duties around the house reflects badly on him.

Maybe he is worried she will find a cheaper husband to replace him with

Maybe he is worried she will find a cheaper husband to replace him with
I think he should be worried.. I only check what food items are in the bags. Basically snack hunting. Its beneath me to check out soap..
When the wife wants you to "take an interest". she doesnt want a debate. She wants you to nod affirmatively until she has finished talking.
Not write to the bloody newspaper.
Affirmation is the key to strong relationships.

Lidl's marketing slogan should be, "Lidl, because life didn't work out as it should"

We buy Morrisons brand washing up liquid and just keep refilling an old carex hand wash pump bottle.

I think he should be worried.. I only check what food items are in the bags. Basically snack hunting. Its beneath me to check out soap..
When the wife wants you to "take an interest". she doesnt want a debate. She wants you to nod affirmatively until she has finished talking.
Not write to the bloody newspaper.
Affirmation is the key to strong relationships.

I do things that could be seen as like that wife, but it really isn't about keeping up appearances. For instance every three/4 months I will go through all the leftover takeout packs nobody used and see if I can thin the quantity down by putting the soy sauce ones into the kikkoman bottle, ketchup in the ketchup bottle, etc. A couple times a year I just squirt all the remaining packs into the crockpot with soups or stews. I have also been refilling the same glass olive oil bottle from the bulk Sam's Club jugs of olive oil forever. Those bulk jugs just aren't easy to work out of in the kitchen and the glass bottle that once housed really premium EVOO is just the right size. Now we actually do have fancy pants glass soap dispensers that my wife refills. I am fine with just putting the plastic bottles at the sinks but someone gave them to us and she feels like she would be offending them if they came over and didn't see their fancy pants soap dispensers and fancy pants hand towels which pretty much nobody ever uses.

Forum List

Back