You Can Fly An F-22 From Washington D.C. To Libya

Why didn't they just send in the Avengers ? Lol!

This thread is so dumb . Libya is a sovereign nation we are trying to be friends with. And y'all just want to send in fighter jets like its nothing .

They were Americans, you do something and you tell Libya to sit the fuck down

Really? Cause ya know , thousands of Americans died in the Mid East prior to Benghazi . And no one seems to give a shit .

This thread is so dumb . Libya is a sovereign nation we are trying to be friends with. And y'all just want to send in fighter jets like its nothing .

Really? Cause ya know , thousands of Americans died in the Mid East prior to Benghazi . And no one seems to give a shit .

I "give a shit" about all Americans....it's assholes like you and your fellow leftists that don't...the proof is in this thread. Gawd you're a pathetic little worm

No, it's only you progressives who don't seem to care about our losses. You all make that clear every time you post.

In the two hours of flying time they gather what intel they can. They deploy a bridgehead on the ground away from that actual combat area. They then use their NODS to infiltrate in to the combat area. They engage the obvious targets, thus relieving the pressure on the defenders. The FO's on the ground, in concert with the defenders inside use the laser designator's to drop precision ordnance on the bigger assemblies of attackers, thus blowing them to hell, and then, under cover of the Spectre gunships, they rescue the
Ambassador and his security detail.

Easy? no. Of course not., But certainly possible.

These tools have no idea what an AC-130 Spectre is capable of...they can literally walk gunfire up an alley.

You have no idea as to the preparedness necessary to get a gunship into the air and C-130 are never kept on readiness alert. Neither do you have any idea who is going to control that gunship once it gets there.

From orders to spool up is 25 minutes. Add another 10 minutes for taxi and rotation and you can easily get airborne in 45 minutes. I find it amusing you think that our troops are so incompetent. Remember, they're NOT politicians!

Providing you have a pilot on duty, providing you have planned the mission, providing everyone up the line has been notified, providing those people have approved the operation, provided it is fueled and ready to go, provided there is medical assistance and medevac approved and those personnel are available, etc.

Yes, they can get the job done pretty quickly, but a long range op is special and requires a lot more planning than a simple mission.Keep in mind you have to have ground control or you risk killing our own and that is a very important point to note, the op can't go forward without some ground guidance.

Providing the pilot isn't drunk he has to be within an hour of the base. If they are detailed to the QRF, as these aircraft were, then they have to be an ALERT status. That can be anywhere from 5 minutes, to one hour. It depends on the aircraft. Amazingly enough, one of the AC-130's was on Alert status, funny that. You plan the mission in the air, gosh golly they have to actually do the job they were trained to do.

Like I said, you progressives seem to think that our military is made up of morons like you. Guess what, they aren't. They are made up of highly trained and qualified people. People who can do their jobs blindfolded. The QRF HAS a dedicated medical team. My gosh where do they find you idiots. THEY are ALREADY THERE! That's what it means to be a QRF you twit.

Bunk https://benghazi.house.gov/sites/re...ov/files/Interim Progress Update 05-08-15.pdf

No, it's only you progressives who don't seem to care about our losses. You all make that clear every time you post.

Playa please ! Benghazi was nothing more than a bullshit excuse to smear Obama . When that failed , the GOP moved targets to Hillary .

These tools have no idea what an AC-130 Spectre is capable of...they can literally walk gunfire up an alley.

You have no idea as to the preparedness necessary to get a gunship into the air and C-130 are never kept on readiness alert. Neither do you have any idea who is going to control that gunship once it gets there.

From orders to spool up is 25 minutes. Add another 10 minutes for taxi and rotation and you can easily get airborne in 45 minutes. I find it amusing you think that our troops are so incompetent. Remember, they're NOT politicians!

Providing you have a pilot on duty, providing you have planned the mission, providing everyone up the line has been notified, providing those people have approved the operation, provided it is fueled and ready to go, provided there is medical assistance and medevac approved and those personnel are available, etc.

Yes, they can get the job done pretty quickly, but a long range op is special and requires a lot more planning than a simple mission.Keep in mind you have to have ground control or you risk killing our own and that is a very important point to note, the op can't go forward without some ground guidance.

Providing the pilot isn't drunk he has to be within an hour of the base. If they are detailed to the QRF, as these aircraft were, then they have to be an ALERT status. That can be anywhere from 5 minutes, to one hour. It depends on the aircraft. Amazingly enough, one of the AC-130's was on Alert status, funny that. You plan the mission in the air, gosh golly they have to actually do the job they were trained to do.

Like I said, you progressives seem to think that our military is made up of morons like you. Guess what, they aren't. They are made up of highly trained and qualified people. People who can do their jobs blindfolded. The QRF HAS a dedicated medical team. My gosh where do they find you idiots. THEY are ALREADY THERE! That's what it means to be a QRF you twit.

Bunk https://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/Interim Progress Update 05-08-15.pdf

That report merely details the obfuscation by hilary and the State dept. We already knew that.

As Commander in Chief you tell them to get it done and you expect the military with all of their experience to get the job done. The CIC doesn't need to be there, most likely he just gets in the way while those decisions are made.

But Obama and Hillary knew the exact moment the attack would end so they knew sending help was a waste of time--according to what you've been spinning all day. You were given the same situation. Is your magic time machine in the shop for repairs tonight?

And I love how you give the CiC an excuse for not being in the decision chain. It's his job to make those decisions. Not to go to bed, skip his morning intel brief and jet off to Vegas to raise campaign money.

Playa please ! Benghazi was nothing more than a bullshit excuse to smear Obama . When that failed , the GOP moved targets to Hillary .

GFY asshole, Americans died and nothing was done to try and help them. Get your nose out of Obama's ass and stop the partisan BS, pal

Funny how you asshats ignore the four dead and only whine about obummer. Last I checked he's still alive. The abandoned men aren't. That's what matters. Not your bullshit.

I'm satisfied with the 4 year longest investigation in congressional history, a $30 million dollar investigation that included 10 congressional committees, 252 witnesses, 13 published reports, 3,194 questions read into the report, more than 100,000 pages of documents, 46 full time staff members. Yet you aren't satisfied and want more investigation. Excuse me, but lefties aren't the problem here. It's the unhinged like yourself who will never be satisfied.

Funny how you asshats ignore the four dead and only whine about obummer. Last I checked he's still alive. The abandoned men aren't. That's what matters. Not your bullshit.

How about the thousands dead from two stupid wars ??? Let's investigate that !

It's bad what happened I'm Benghazi . Terrorists attacked the group , and you act like the Feds knew exactly what was going on when it was going on .

I'm satisfied with the 4 year longest investigation in congressional history, a $30 million dollar investigation that included 10 congressional committees, 252 witnesses, 13 published reports, 3,194 questions read into the report, more than 100,000 pages of documents, 46 full time staff members. Yet you aren't satisfied and want more investigation. Excuse me, but lefties aren't the problem here. It's the unhinged like yourself who will never be satisfied.

Of course you are. And you blindly ignore the fact that hilary and co. obfuscated, denied, and prevented essential testimony for all of that time. Like I said, you're a drone and no amount of factual data will alter your propaganda.

It's bad what happened I'm Benghazi . Terrorists attacked the group , and you act like the Feds knew exactly what was going on when it was going on .

Well hell Timmy let's go back to 58,000 dead in a democrat war that was for nothing...OK? Stop the delfection

Please DO! I didn't want those wars anyway! You're preaching to the fucking choir dumbshit! Just remember that your hero hilary was a supporter.

Right, signed off by every Republican member of the Benghazi committee.

Bunk https://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/Interim Progress Update 05-08-15.pdf

That report merely details the obfuscation by hilary and the State dept. We already knew that.

I'm satisfied with the 4 year longest investigation in congressional history,

In order to believe that BS, you've got to swallow the spin that Obama and Hillary knew when the attack would end and there was not enough time to send help.

Since you libs are so good at seeing the future, maybe you could tell us when and where the next attack will be instead of waiting for the attack then not sending help.

So pray tell, when and where will the next attack be? And will there be time to send help? To believe your spin, you must be able to know this.

Well hell Timmy let's go back to 58,000 dead in a democrat war that was for nothing...OK? Stop the delfection
That war was started by Eisenhower and while Lyndon Johnson is responsible for most of it, Richard Nixon sabotaged the Vietnam peace talks so he could win the presidency. That move cost 20,000 Americans their lives.

I'm satisfied with the 4 year longest investigation in congressional history,

In order to believe that BS, you've got to swallow the spin that Obama and Hillary knew when the attack would end and there was not enough time to send help.

Since you libs are so good at seeing the future, maybe you could tell us when and where the next attack will be instead of waiting for the attack then not sending help.

So pray tell, when and where will the next attack be? And will there be time to send help? To believe your spin, you must be able to know this.

The skirmish at Benghazi was over before anyone could react and the Department of Defense along with the Pentagon agreed. What can I tell you? on retrospect it seems like a sound decision, you can't save everyone. Tell me why wasn't your question asked during the 9/11 commission hearings?

123166_600.jpg

Forum List

Back