You Can Fly An F-22 From Washington D.C. To Libya

math dont work! fueling logistics dont work ... your pea brain dont work.

Bullshit.

This is routine.

BTW, how many fighter squadrons were you assigned to? What is your air-to-air refueling experience?

Bullshit.

This is routine.

BTW, how many fighter squadrons were you assigned to? What is your air-to-air refueling experience?

None, none at all. But the Pentagon said it was impossible along with two congressional investigations and I believe them over anything you can say or make up.

Bullshit.

This is routine.

None, none at all. But the Pentagon said it was impossible along with two congressional investigations and I believe them over anything you can say or make up.
kool-aid-man.jpg

Thought so. I'll take my personal experience over your brainwashed opinion.

The Obama Pentagon denying routine operations is real credible. You just go on and believe what you want.

Thought so. I'll take my personal experience over your brainwashed opinion.

The Obama Pentagon denying routine operations is real credible. You just go on and believe what you want.

I'll take the Pentagon and a $30 million dollar congressional investigation over your opinion. You go on and make up your own reality.

Liberals should stick to talking about things they know about like paying young girls to have babies out of wedlock, letting illegals ruin our labor market, voter fraud, welfare fraud, moral depravity, irresponsible government spending, pathological hatred of individual rights, etc....

They sound like good enough to laugh at idiots when they're talking about their subjects. They lose all credibility when they try to wade into the deep end of the pool.

Liberals should stick to talking about things they know about like paying young girls to have babies out of wedlock, letting illegals ruin our labor market, voter fraud, welfare fraud, moral depravity, irresponsible government spending, pathological hatred of individual rights, etc....

They sound like good enough to laugh at idiots when they're talking about their subjects. They lose all credibility when they try to wade into the deep end of the pool.
But it sure is fun to watch the bubbles come up...

OH! what a slam dunk defense of your own stupid unsupported claim. You haven't written a word in defense and all of a sudden you claim you're the only authority in a 4 year investigation with testimony by every expert know to man.LOL

US Bombing Missions in Libya pick up...
confused.gif

US Bombing Missions in Libya Now Total Nine over Three Days
Aug 04, 2016 | U.S. Africa Command said Thursday that there have been nine U.S. bombing missions over three days in the new Operation Odyssey Lightning in support of the Libyan Government of National Accord.
The latest strike on Wednesday hit a pickup truck carrying a recoilless rifle in the port city of Sirte, which GNA forces have been trying to take back from fighters affiliated with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria since May, AFRICOM said in a statement. On Tuesday, U.S. manned and unmanned aircraft targeted one rocket launcher, an excavator and a pickup truck with a recoilless rifle. The first strikes on Monday hit a Soviet-era T-72 tank, a T-55 tank, two military support vehicles, an enemy fighting position and two pieces of heavy engineering equipment, AFRICOM said.

Pentagon officials have declined to say where the strikes originated from, but the missions reportedly were carried out by Marine Harrier jump jets flying off the amphibious assault ship USS Wasp off the coast in Libya's Gulf of Sidra and by drones equipped with Hellfire missiles flying out of a U.S. base in Jordan. In announcing the first strikes Monday, Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said the airstrikes backing the GNA were expected to be of short duration and limited to assisting local forces in retaking Sirte.

mq-9-reaper_003-ts600.jpg

MQ9 Reaper drone​

The opening of the new front against ISIS in Libya, and the involvement of the U.S. in yet another Mideast civil war, was expected to be at the top of the agenda in closed meetings Thursday at the Pentagon with President Obama and his national security team on the overall progress of the war against ISIS. Obama was to hold a rare Pentagon news conference following the meetings.

In giving air support to the GNA, which has been endorsed by the United Nations as the legitimate government, the U.S. was stepping into a three-sided civil war that has raged off and on since the late dictator Moammar Gadhafi was killed in 2011 in the Arab Spring uprisings. The GNA, based in Tripoli and led by Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj, is opposed by the Islamist-dominated Government of National Salvation, also based in Tripoli, and by a rival parliament based in Tobruk near the Egyptian border.

US Bombing Missions in Libya Now Total Nine over Three Days | Military.com

Can anyone tell me when Congress passed an authorization for military force in Libya? I must have missed it!

all you really need to know is Licky Retardo is a dumbass.

an F-22 has a 1600 NM range ... 1600 miles in 8 hours or 1600 miles before it runs out of fuel

Specifications · Lockheed Martin
Refueling...Mach 2...piece of cake.

Yeah. They can fly at Mach 2 for a few minutes perhaps!
F-22 has supercruise......which of course isnt mach 2 but it can cober lot o ground quick........this needs to be standard for future fighters......

all you really need to know is Licky Retardo is a dumbass.

an F-22 has a 1600 NM range ... 1600 miles in 8 hours or 1600 miles before it runs out of fuel

Specifications · Lockheed Martin
Refueling...Mach 2...piece of cake.

Yeah. They can fly at Mach 2 for a few minutes perhaps!
F-22 has supercruise......which of course isnt mach 2 but it can cober lot o ground quick........this needs to be standard for future fighters......

They are still not going to be flying from the US to Libya in a single-seat fighter. That would kill the pilots before they ever got there..

No one had to fly from the US. What dingbats.

Exclusive: Rep. Westmoreland Says Marines’ Benghazi Rescue Platoon Was Kept on Tarmac for Six Hours

by NEIL W. MCCABE 28 Jun 2016 Capitol Hill

Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R.-Ga.).

[...]

“The FAST team was sitting on the tarmac with no lift [aircraft]” to Benghazi, said Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R.-Ga.). “While they’re there, people are getting them to change clothes. You know? Civilian clothes, then back to military clothes, then back to military clothes, back to civilian–which indicates to me that there was evidently a fight or a disagreement between the DoD and the State Department.”

[...]

Armed militiamen linked to Al Qaeda attacked American personnel and facilities at Benghazi, Libya Sept. 11, 2012. The attacks killed four Americans, including the ambassador. The Marines finally arrived 10 hours after the final attack was repulsed.

The White House and State Department were concerned that Marines in their uniforms would appear to break President Barack Obama’s political boast that he achieved success in Libya without putting “boots on the ground,” according to the select committee’s report.

Another concern was the sensibilities of the Libyan government.

Westmoreland said he was stunned by the Pentagon’s lack of preparedness, especially on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

“We’ve got the best, the greatest and the best trained and equipped military in the world,” he said. “The problem is that we had assets in different places, so to me there was poor planning–yet, even after the demonstration in Cairo, there was no movement of assets.”

Exclusive: Rep. Westmoreland Says Marines' Benghazi Rescue Platoon Was Kept on Tarmac for Six Hours - Breitbart

You have planes in Italy right across the Med

No shit. 1045 miles away
No one had to fly from the US. What dingbats.

Exclusive: Rep. Westmoreland Says Marines’ Benghazi Rescue Platoon Was Kept on Tarmac for Six Hours

by NEIL W. MCCABE 28 Jun 2016 Capitol Hill

Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R.-Ga.).

[...]

“The FAST team was sitting on the tarmac with no lift [aircraft]” to Benghazi, said Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R.-Ga.). “While they’re there, people are getting them to change clothes. You know? Civilian clothes, then back to military clothes, then back to military clothes, back to civilian–which indicates to me that there was evidently a fight or a disagreement between the DoD and the State Department.”

[...]

Armed militiamen linked to Al Qaeda attacked American personnel and facilities at Benghazi, Libya Sept. 11, 2012. The attacks killed four Americans, including the ambassador. The Marines finally arrived 10 hours after the final attack was repulsed.

The White House and State Department were concerned that Marines in their uniforms would appear to break President Barack Obama’s political boast that he achieved success in Libya without putting “boots on the ground,” according to the select committee’s report.

Another concern was the sensibilities of the Libyan government.

Westmoreland said he was stunned by the Pentagon’s lack of preparedness, especially on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

“We’ve got the best, the greatest and the best trained and equipped military in the world,” he said. “The problem is that we had assets in different places, so to me there was poor planning–yet, even after the demonstration in Cairo, there was no movement of assets.”

Exclusive: Rep. Westmoreland Says Marines' Benghazi Rescue Platoon Was Kept on Tarmac for Six Hours - Breitbart

It never fails to amuse me that you have the House Select Committee on Intelligence Report and the concurring House Benghazi Report, which studied each element of the Benghazi timeline and concluded that the administration conducted itself fairly. Yet we have amateur experts in congress still trying to debunk certified findings. Read one report or read them both, they examined every element in detail and came to their conclusion over many arguments, that's the only thing that matters now, the Benghazi investigation is over, these wannabe investigations are a day late and a dollar short.

Just checked on a flight from New York to Cairo. Egypt Air, Non stop, 10 hours 40 minutes LOL
New York to Tripoli, miles 4,650 miles. Google maps.

F-22 Raptor
Supercruise is sustained supersonic flight of a supersonic aircraft with a useful cargo, passenger, or weapons load performed efficiently, which typically precludes the use of highly inefficient afterburners. Mach 1.7=1304.36 mph.

4650 miles/1304.36 mph=3.5650 Flight hours.
3 hours refueling time from tankers out of southern England, ya they are there.
Range: More than 1,850 miles ferry range with two external wing fuel tanks (1,600 nautical miles)

Time to station, 6.56 hours. Did I say 12? Well fuck, that old calculator was shitting me.

See how easy it is to hoodwink a stupid liberal?

Never, ever trust your life or your money with a liberal.

WHY DO YOU THINK WE BUILT THE DAMN THING???

Why do you think we call them LIBTARDOS?

Forum List

Back